Girl/Girl Lesbians - sea of Pleasure /HD only/

Matilin

Name: Haley Reed Freya Parker - Prepping Her For College
Year: 2024

Keywords: small tits, hairy, natural tits, brunet, blond, piercings, brunette, facesitting, kissing, lesbian, piercing, blonde
Cast: Haley Reed & Freya Parker
Description: Haley Reed's girlfriend, Jay Taylor, has invited her younger sibling, Freya Parker, to stay with them from out of town while she visits potential colleges in the area. However, just moments after Freya arrives, Jay gets an emergency work call and asks Haley to entertain Freya while she takes the call in the next room. After Jay leaves the room, Freya and Haley start chatting about colleges. When Haley shares a story about having sex while in college, Freya grows a bit flustered and admits that she is still a virgin. Freya is worried that she'll miss out on intimate opportunities in college due to her lack of sexual experience. Haley tells her not to overthink it, and subtle sparks of attraction begin to fly between them. Freya becomes flustered at their growing chemistry, and shyly tries to change the subject. But Haley says that Freya can kiss her if she wants. Freya isn't sure that would be appropriate, but Haley offers to lead Freya through her first sexual encounter, and the suggestion is just too tempting. They have playful sex... even though Jay is just in the next room.
Duration: 00:36:19
Filesize: 1.75 GB
Format: MPEG-4 | Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~6 693 Kbps avg, 0.135 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps

Matilin

Name: Lydia Black Sophia Burns - Sophia makes Lydias asshole her bitch

Keywords: anal, fisting, brunette, lesbian, black, hardcore, brunet
Cast: Lydia Black & Sophia Burns
Duration: 00:16:00
Filesize: 333 MB
Format: MPEG-4 | Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~2 800 Kbps avg, 0.122 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~96.0 Kbps

Matilin

Name: Bella Lynn, LilWaifuLia - Friends turn freaky

Keywords: cunnilingus, lesbian, tits, amateur
Cast: Bella Lynn, LilWaifuLia
Description: Friends turn Freaky.. my close girl friend comes over and I have always crushed on her. I get the chance to be with her and I take it. We make out, play with each others tits and pussy, strip each other down and I devour her yummy pussy. This was way hotter than I could have imagined
Duration: 00:05:53
Filesize: 364 MB
Format: MPEG-4 | Video: AVC, 1440x1080 (4:3), 29.970 fps, ~8 500 Kbps avg, 0.182 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~96.0 Kbps

Matilin

Name: Haley Reed Anna Claire Clouds - Lesbian Stepsisters 13 - Scene 2 - Closer Than Close

Keywords: fingering, kissing, butt, rimming, lesbian, small tits, natural tits, bubble butt, facesitting, licking
Cast: Haley Reed & Anna Claire Clouds
Description: These nasty stepsisters are horny and are craving pussy! This is epic lesbian sex at it's best! Do not miss these lesbian babes in action!
Duration: 00:28:20
Filesize: 1.35 GB
Format: MPEG-4 | Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 24.000 fps, ~6 657 Kbps avg, 0.134 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~139 Kbps