Adult New 3D Games Interactive

fuocco

The Winds Disciple from PiXel

Version:0.5.5
Censorship: NO
Genre: Games, housewife, sleeping, mature, visual novel, elves, elf girl, big boobs, all sex, hardcore
Platform: PC/ Windows
Language: English
Category: Adult Game
VISUAL NOVEL (NON-LINEAR STORY)
Info: This one will be inspired in the story of Janna, a champion of the popular MOBA, League of Legends.
We want to create for her a role in how she became a champion in LoL… But yeah, a perverted role… very perverted. We assure you that this game will be such a great experience for you.
Our main goal is to create a big visual-RPG with a lot of content and features.
Changelog Version 0.5.5:
– Now you can visit the Darvish tavern at its fullest.
– Now you can start your job as a waitress in the Darvish Tavern. (Talk with Katarina in the tavern bar)
– Satisfy 5 customers, correctly selecting a drink in every table, and unlock all the scenes and dialogues to end with the main story IN THIS UPDATE(!). (Minigame)
– Talk with Sue to continue your story with Warwick.
– Now you can meet Warwick and see new scenes and dialogues with him in the Underground. (New place in Zaun, after talking with Sue)
– The Dima outfit now only shows when working as a waitress. (Not a main outfit anymore)
– Changed some music.

Keep2Share Download file - 303.3 MB

Fileboom Download file - 303.3 MB

fuocco

The Winds Disciple from PiXel Version0.1.1

Version:0.1.1
Genre: Games, elisarstudio, fantasy, erotic adventure, lingerie, humiliation, big boobs, all sex, hardcore
The game will have a large number of scenes +18. Many of them are a part of the main plot story, but you will find some additional ones completing minor quests. To make it clear, we post here the following list, in addition to the usual sex:
-Lesbian/Yuri
-Creampie, Milk/lactation, Pissing
-Orgy, Incest, Anal, Toys, Group sex
-Big Boobs/Big tits
-Bondage&Disciрline, Bdsm/Rape, Pet/Pet-play
-Exhibitionism, Public Sex, Voyeurism
-Futanari, Tentacles
-Demon girls, Teachers/Students, Maids, Monster Girls, Elfs, Muscle Girls, Latex

Keep2Share Download file - 475.3 MB

Fileboom Download file - 475.3 MB

fuocco

Dating My Daughter from MrDots

Version:0.0.6 + Extra Content + Walkthrough
Genre: Games, velesk, anal, handjob, footjob, group, incest-xxx, milf-x, mother, sister, date-sim, interactive, sexy girl, blonde, big tits, teen, all sex, seduced
All Caracters Have Over 18+
Info: Main plot
You’ll assume the role of a divorced father who hasn't seen his daughter in years. Now that she's 18 years old, she contacts you and tells you that she would like to have a “father-daughter” date with you. You’ll have the chance to get to know your daughter better, build a special relationship and why not, maybe convince her to have more “father-daughter” dates with you in the future
Gameplay
You’ll be making choices between two or more decisions that will negatively or positively affect the outcome of the date and the main story as well.
There are two stats (at the moment) in the game: Friendship and Love. You can see them at the top right corner of the screen.
Every time you make a choice, you’ll win or lose a point (sometimes more than one) depending on the decision you make. For example, if you choose to stare at your daughter’s ass and she catches you, you’ll lose 1 friendship point.
You’ll have to get a certain amount points to advance in the game. If you fail, you’ll have to repeat the date.
There will be secondary characters like your ex-wife, your daughter's best friend, your coworkers, etc. but the main focus will be on F/D content.
Changelog Version 0.0.6:
A Few Changes to the Storyline
I’ve made a few small changes to the current storyline (the restaurant scene).
- If you touch the daughter’s boobs at the beginning of day 4, she won’t forgive you at the end of the date. There is a penalty of -5 Friendship points and -1 Love points. I think this makes more sense with the progress of the story.

- The father won’t try to confess his love for the daughter at the end of the restaurant dinner. I thought it was a bit forced so I decided to remove it. My intention is for him (and the daughter) to struggle a little with this new idea of incest love. You’ll see some of this struggling happening to the father in this update and the next one (v0.0.7) as they start to get touchier.
NOTE: Day 5 is going to be a calm day. I know that many people were concern about raping but that is NOT going to happen. I wanted to give you a more “romantic” and friendly update, so I hope you enjoy it :D

Extra scenes
- Dad touching daughter’s boobs at the Hospital (with animation)
- Elena groping daughter at the Hospital
- Dad touching daughter’s boobs at the Cinema
- Georgina Masturbating at her Apartment (with animation)
- Georgina having anal sex with dildo at her Apartment (with animation)
- Elena masturbating at the hotel.
- Elena trying to fit golden dildo at the hotel.

Extra images
- Georgina masturbating - Anal scene.
- Daughter and Elena playing at the Hotel.

Here’s the changelog for v0.0.6 (CONTAINS SPOILERS):
Gameplay
-Fixed lots of bugs, typos and grammar errors. (if you find any typos or grammar errors, please send me a message)
+90 saveslots!

New Scenes
+ New Lucas and Photographer scene
+ New Restaurant Dinner scene
+ New Hospital Scene (Animation Available with Extra content pack)
+ New Office Scene
+ New Café Scene.
+ New Cinema Scene
+ New Park Scene
+ New Georgina’s Apartment Scene (Animation and Extra scenes Available with Extra content pack)
+ New Hotel Room Scenes (Extra scenes Available with Extra content pack)
+ New Apartment Scene

Keep2Share Download file - 671.9 MB

Fileboom Download file - 671.9 MB

Last edited by a moderator:

fuocco

Dating My Daughter from MrDots Version:1.05

Version:1.05
Genre: Games, velesk, group, incest-xxx, milf-x, mother, rpg, 3dcg, erotic adventure, female protagonist, big tits, big ass, all sex
Info: Rena is an SLG game u live in a colorful town.
You will be a girl who need work to earn lot of money to repay the debt.
Through the upgrading of the ability to open many story.
You can Cosplay and collect more CG.
The bookstore Scene already complete.
*You just play bookstore game once and talk to right-top guy to go Scene.
Next build plan would other story line(Restaurant or children tutor) not sure,but it would have more H Scene.

Keep2Share Download file - 298.2 MB

Fileboom Download file - 298.2 MB

fuocco

Pillars of Perversion Ver.0.4.2

Version: Ver.0.4.2
Genre: Games, velesk, anal, , blowjob, handjob, footjob, group, incest-xxx, milf-x,strategy, rpg, fantasy, oral sex, demons
Vategory: Adult Game
I'm Anika from Cthulhuean,
We're currently in pre-alpha for our game, Pillars of Perversion! It's a kinky RPG about fighting, fucking, breeding and questing with monster slaves.
There's boobs, dicks and butts everywhere, and some pretty fun quests too.

Keep2Share Download file - 402.9 MB

Fileboom Download file - 402.9 MB

fuocco

Pyorgara - Soldier's Life V0.12

Version: 0.12
Genre: Games, velesk, anal, , group, incest-xxx, milf-x, pyorgara, slg, humiliation, uniform
Vategory: Adult Game
Info: You'll play as a soldier who suddenly got promoted over his ice queen superior officer. She made everyone's life a living hell and now you have power over her. My goal for this one is to add more fun stuff for you guys to play with. I am thinking of adding a war system since you'll be in command of an army and more player choices. Since this is only my second game, I'll be careful to not overreach but I think you'll enjoy the additional functionality.

Changelog Version 0.12:
1 new scene in Touching.
-2 new scenes in the bunny portion of the outside walks.
-item screen (at the bottom right of the talking panel).
-added 11 new costumes to store. (They are just for your viewing pleasure. They do not change the game at this point.)
-6 new sortie events.
-modified 3 sortie events.
CHEAT CODE - "snow"
PASSWORD: boxes

Keep2Share Download file - 238.9 MB

Fileboom Download file - 238.9 MB

fuocco

The Artifact Part 1 Full

Version: V1.0 Part 1 Full
Genre: Games, big breasts, blowjob, lesbian, stockings, rpg, lesbian, adventure, artifact, big ass
Description:
A family of five (Son, Older Sister, Younger Sister, Mom and Dad) have just moved to a new town to start a new life. The player stumbles upon an ancient artifact. Accidentally infusing himself with it, and unleashes monsters into a world between worlds. These beings will stop at nothing to destroy the artifact's host to gain entry into the real world.
This artifact has uncontrollable powers, but feeds off of sexual energy to survive. The player will need to feed onto his own desires to prevent the artifact from killing it's host and bringing terrible monster's into this world.
These powers may provide scenes with invisibility, instantly making people horny, Increase Penis Size, etc.
Body-switching?
The player will still need to find natural ways to get into his family's pants.

part.1 Keep2Share Download file - 700.0 MB
Keep2Share Download file - 668.7 MB

part.1 Fileboom Download file - 700.0 MB
Fileboom Download file - 668.7 MB

Last edited by a moderator:

fuocco

DrunkNescafe - New Paths Ver.0.08D

Version: 0.08D
Genre: Games, velesk, anal, big breasts, blowjob, handjob, incest-xxx, milf-x, mother, sister, lesbian, adventure, quest
Changelog 0.08D
· Moved 1 trash bin (brother cleaning forest) (parallax map was hiding it)
· Added a chest close to the player’s home. This is an item fix for the “Perry store is closed. Player ashamed and will not enter” DON’T USE THIS IF YOU DON’T HAVE A PROBLEM. If you use this early on it will make your game unplayable (main story line)
· All of the correct stats are in place, so new players don’t get the error above.
· Reading book “life guard book”, picture now will get removed as it should.
· Beach, fix tan without top/topless wet.
· Rain inside House after harbor scene.
· Remove “Life guard book” after course is finished.
· Fix images issue at the PC

Keep2Share Download file - 500.0 MB
Keep2Share Download file - 500.0 MB
Keep2Share Download file - 491.8 MB

Fileboom Download file - 500.0 MB
Fileboom Download file - 500.0 MB
Fileboom Download file - 491.8 MB

fuocco

Akabur - Broken Hearth Bordello Chapter V-5.05

Version: 5.05
Genre: Games, anal, big breasts, blowjob, handjob, mother, sister, lesbian, adventure, quest, flash, all sex, sexual training, prostitution
Info: Bad people killed your father and your mother, sister taken away in an unknown direction, and you had to run. After many years, you return incognito to his hometown, and now your name is Master and you have a plan for revenge.

Keep2Share Download file - 180.1 MB

Fileboom Download file - 180.1 MB

fuocco

Leocid2 - Bastard Girls Version 0.0.2

Version: 0.0.2
Genre: Games, anal, blowjob, mother, sister, lesbian, big dick, blowjob, dark skin, incest-xxx, milf-x, teacher, stockings
You are an ordinary young man, your father dies in an automobile accident and your mother died when you were born, so they take you to an orphanage until you reach the age of majority. But one day you receive a mysterious letter inviting you to study in a private school. When you arrive at the Island, you realize that nothing of what you consider normal, is not so much anymore.
Description of the Game.
The game is bilingual so you can choose between Spanish and English languages. At the beginning of the game is like a graphic novel in full force. But over time it will be an open world where you can choose where you want and who you want to go with.

Keep2Share Download file - 177.7 MB

Fileboom Download file - 177.7 MB

fuocco

fuocco

Sexandglory Roommates - Evening With Lina

Genre: Games, cyberworks, incest-xxx, lesbian, transformation blowjob, 3dcg, lesbians, strap-on, masturbation
Language: Russian + English
All Characters Have Over 18+
Description: You play a young and sexy student Lina, who lives together with a neighbor Vivian. A student's carefree life of fun and parties. Girls live together in her room and over time, as their bond grows stronger, you can unlock some erotic action. In the beginning, these interactions almost erotic, but over time you will discover all the more daring events and combine them with different toys...

Keep2Share Download file - 332.3 MB

Fileboom Download file - 332.3 MB

fuocco

Club Velvet Rose from Lesson of Passion

Date: 1 February, 2017
Version:0.92
Genre: Games, lesson of passion, flash game, adv, adventure, erotic adventure, animation, all sex, orgy, group sex, teacher, milf-x sister, lesbian,
Description:
This is the story of one unforgettable night. The main characters: my wife veronica, and myself, james. The location: a hidden club that specializes in couples and some individuals looking for a spark in their dull lives. A spark that is safe to say had all but extinguished between the both us after nights filled with arguments that ended with me taking my usual place on the couch.
How we came to talk about a swingers' club was truly unusual. Veronica complained about how we never do anything exciting and started listing things like going to an island getaway, new york on new year's and the usual bucket-list of items. But then she listed something that she had never told me about: she had never had sex with anyone but me. I told her that I was the same, I had never had sex with anyone but her.
Since then that was all she, and occasionally I, talked about. I then heard of a well-reviewed vip club downtown that sparked our curiosity. After a steep membership fee, the club provided a drink specials list, a list of house rules, and a set of masks. This is the story of what happened that night at the club velvet rose.
Imagine you're James and, together with your wife Veronica, you're entering the Club Velvet Rose for the first time.
Are you ready to offer your horny wife to a muscular black barman?
She is getting wet just thinking about his huge cock.
Ever dreamed about having a threesome with 2 experienced ladies?
They are willing to do it with you this night.
Do you want to see your lovely Veronica being fucked by two studs?
Play dirty and perhaps you will even get a chance to join them.
Having fantasies about nasty glory hole sex in a fancy club toilet?
Broaden your wife's horizons and experience it with her. One way or another.
[/URL
[URL=http://imgbox.com/Rdkum58G]

Keep2Share Download file - 124.8 MB

Fileboom Download file - 124.8 MB[/URL]

fuocco

Nergal A Zombies Life Ver 0 6

Version: 0 6
Genre: Games, big breasts, blowjob, handjob, footjob, incest-xxx, milf-x, mother, sister, lesbian, nergal, rpg, adventure, incest-xxx, mom-son-x, brother-sister-xxx
Welcome to A Zombie’s Life! The story of a world plagued by a virus, that has killed all adult males, leaving only women, and young males alive. However they are not alone, for zombies stalk the streets seeking to turn them into zombies. You take the role of a young boy, who is a building a shelter so his mother and sister can survive the zombies that now plague the city.
On your travels you will meet other NPCs, who you can invite to your shelter and help protect. However the clock is constantly ticking, and you need to make sure you keep a good stock of food, medicine and other supplies. But be careful more zombies come out at night! You can send people at your shelter out to do quests, but the young male zombies are known to infect women in a very special way.
The game will be constantly expanded, adding new NPCs, encounters, scenes and story as time goes on. But the core mechanics of the game, very much like This War of Mine, allow the game a lot of re-playability and continuity. Ammunition will be scarce, so use it wisely (if you even find any!)
Changelog Version 0.6:
New Art:
* Isabelle V4 (Kiss fuck)
* Sonya V4 (Reverse Cowgirl)
* Aunt V3 (Couch ride - finally animated!)
* Perez V1 (Footjob)
* Perez V2 (Blowjob)
* Mom Struggle Scene Art (During Isabelle Drug Fetch Quest)
Major Changes:
* Major zombie refactoring - gameplay point of view: they now respawn outside
- Fast zombies now spawn on the map after getting Isbelle lab quest done
* Mrs Perez meet storyline added (you cannot get her to house yet)
* Northern Highway added
* Sewers added
* Updated Scene Player to incorporate more commands like in Urban Demons
* Also fixed many many many unlisted bugs

Keep2Share Download file - 259.0 MB

Fileboom Download file - 259.0 MB

fuocco

Urban Demons Ver 0 2

Version: 0 2
Genre: Games, big breasts, blowjob, nergal, rpg, adventure, milf-x,, brother-sister-x, incest-x, teacher, doctor adventure, incest-xxx, mom-son-x, brother-sister-xxx, urban, demons
Urban Demons, a tale of two souls lost in the darkness. Take control of two characters, Peter the perverted young male and Neala the dominating female as you journey around the city seeking to complete your goals.
For Peter it is simple, finding as many busty women as possible and convincing them to do whatever you desire. For Neala, revenge is a dish she wishes to serve and she will do anything to make sure that vengeance will be delivered against those who do her wrong.
These goals become slightly easier when you are blessed by demonic forces. But are these powers there to merely help you? Or are there more sinister motives at hand?
New
- Fix for going past May
- Fix for scene player crashing
- Fade out screen fix
- Possible resolution solution for thsoe on smaller resolutions *
- Item crash (using items on certain locations)
*For this one it's not really a fix but more of a work around. While in game Press alt and use the arrow keys to adjust the resolution. It will fix some bits of the game (such as windows) but the images are still set to 1280x960. This is unfortunately the best I can do for all you retro laptop users )

Keep2Share Download file - 268.9 MB

Fileboom Download file - 268.9 MB

fuocco

After Invasion from Perversity

Version: 0.55a
Genre: Games, big breasts, blowjob, nergal, forced, humilation, family sex, monsters, alien, fantasy, incest, perversity, invasion, lesbian, love, story, chemestry
Info: As the name suggests this happens after a rather nasty event in the near future, aliens invade and attempt to wipe out humanity with a viral agent that they just call the Mutagen. As the aliens have experienced on countless other worlds, the mutagen warps the DNA of what ever species it comes into contact with, and changes them in random, violent, and always fatal ways....
Now the reason this is important is because, when they used it on Earth, everything happened to how they expected it to. But after a few months of deaths, and horror..... Humanity changed to accept the mutagen into their genetic structure. This allowed them to survive the plague, grow stronger, and become something else, they were Altered in such a way that the survivors were no longer base line humans.
Humanity took to calling the survivors, Altered beings, and the Altered beings helped to win the war against the alien invaders, and send them back to the stars. Now adays you can find Altered beings in almost all aspects of Humanity. They are soldiers, police, heroes, villains, politicians, models, and so much more. Their abilities run the gamot from super strength, invulnerability, immortality, laser eye beams, the ability to change their shape, enhanced physical and mental abilities, enhanced looks and personality, aura's that effect people around them, and change their molecular structure at will..... But there is also shape shifters, Psionics, and Magic is all now apart of the world.
Now with all of this you must be asking.... What about the normal people... Are there any.
Yes, there is. Some of the survivors for what ever reason didn't change, they woke up healthy and normal. But with an immunity to the Mutagen that allowed them to work with others who were infected. Also some parts of the world were successfully quarantined before they were able to get infected.
Now for the fun / bad stuff. What kind of content will you be able to expect in the game.....
For now there will be the standard.
F/M, M/M, F/F, FF/M, MM/F, Orgies, bukkake, deflowering virgins.
Some exotic.
Public, Body modification, transformations (forced and voluntary, personal and NPC's).
Slightly more exotic.
Pregnancy, lactation, Amputee (No plans for you to allow someone to lose limbs, but there will be characters you can interact with who lost limbs in different conflicts.) Degradation, incest, preggo.
Before I go into the last category of content, I need to explain that there will be 3 different paths you can follow as the player. They are as follows.
Government agent - You work for the man, a loyal and dedicated agent, they speak and you act..... For good or evil.
Anti-Hero - You have seen the good and bad in the world. You know that the government is selfish and corrupt, and you are working to bring about reform and good in your own way.
Villain - Yeah your bad.... No I mean literally, your evil of some variation. You might be ok with rape, killing, torture, and what not, or maybe your just a selfish bastard who wants a massive harem, or maybe your completely sociopathic. This choice is yours.
Hardcore / evil shit.
Rape, blackmail, kidnapping, forced preggo, Total mental domination. (NOTE: These options are ONLY available for EVIL characters, Villains, and certain choices made along the Government agent route.)

Changelog for v 0.55a:

New and updated images - around 150 total. Mostly centered around the Neighborhood conversations. But also some in the base, and in the new locations.
4 New locations - Forest Date /w Sister, Resort date, Downtown block 1 and 2.
New NPC - Killawat, Female Altered working on the Police force. Contact for Non-Agent PC's, eventually will be romancable.
Chat system has been brought to an almost final version, just need to get the edits done on the different choices to show personality adjustments.
Calendar is installed and fully Functional.
Aura's are fixed and fully working now.
Special scenes, and daily conversations are now functional. So you should find a TON of new content that was being hidden behind a bug I hadn't discovered yet.
I forget the total number of new scenes I added. But there is a new scene in downtown 2, the Altered PD (move your mouse around the middle of the map you will find 2 places you can interact), the forest date has a VERY brief scene basically introducing you to the area, but no real content is added yet. The Mountain resort has 1 interaction with the PC's Sister, but eventually several char's will have interactions there. The Forest date is accessed from the Base starting on day 4. The Mountain resort happens from the neighborhood, and allows you to visit it every thursday in game time. Atm, there is only the initial scene, but more content will be getting added every now and then.
Downtown is now only accessed from day 8 onward. Killawat will have interactions from day 8 - 15, but only the first is coded in.
I am testing a system that doesn't have all the boxes around the places you can interact, I am trying something new, so I can add some hidden locations in the future, as easter egg's or surprise content. I will also be using this system in the future for certain quests.

Keep2Share Download file - 182.7 MB

Fileboom Download file - 182.7 MB