Alex Arabella going into archive mode on Jan 24, 2020.

Lazarus

I guess she isnt doing anything much? Wonder if the movie she was doing was ever released? Thanks
The film was released. Google "The Saints of the Rue Scribe". I don't think she had a big role in it and
the trailer I saw didn't entice me to want to watch it. (I can't find the trailer now). Still, any role is an opportunity to gain experience, so hopefully it served that purpose.

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
I see that she has moved on from onlyfans now and is posting her content on loyalfans, there is definitely some more interesting/explicit content available in there.

Lazarus

She’s also shooting content for TeenMarvel as well.
Yes, first set posted there today. Seems like a strange fit for TM. A couple of years ago, I could see it, but she is not the model she used to be. So, I'm passing for now. She has great potential, and maybe that is what they see and hope for, but, from my humble perspective as someone who followed her since her teenstarlet days and would like to see her achieve her potential, she seems to have a lack of discipline that has always been a shortcoming.

LarryKing

Does anyone know what happened to the set on teenmarvel, it seems to have been taken down and she does not show as one of their models?