Alex Arabella's site questions.

Pandora

That's something you will probably have to search the internet for as that set, if I recall correctly, was pre "Alex Arabella". When she was just on the TS main site.

DragWeed

Looking into my Alex archives this was her hottest TS set and the one that got me hooked,kinda knew after this set she would get her own site,it just had to happen.
[/URL] [/IMG]

buttman

Great call on the JD vid. I want back and watched it. My goodness, she had more nip slips in this one video than she has combined in all 55 of her current ones. I don't understand this, she is willing to show her peach fuzz, but not her nips. Don't get me wrong, I like seeing the peach fuzz, but I would like more nip slips as well. I mean Kris K used to pop out all over the place. Now if she would just follow her lead.

gregkn

by the way.....that datafile link can also be found by downloading any Honey Cream set.....posted and updated regularly by justuseless

LKFOOD

Gave Amanda some love, wanted to do the same for Alex.

A fun and enjoyable Christmas Video this week. Nice hearing her talk to fans at the end. Although hearing someone who's 17 referring to her fans as "my babies" was a little odd. :)
Does Alex talk often in her videos? What's that like?

Sly_Fry

Not that I've noticed....though I usually have the volume down, cause the background music is usually just AWFUL.

DragWeed

She used to say Hi at the beginning of videos and said thanks once for being members and here is a shot of my booty,but since they changed the music to generic model background rubbish,she does not speak,best videos to hear her voice is her candid blog ones.
Also want to mention someone said on an earlier post that she showed more slips on TeenStarlet and it was less edgy than before,so i just want to defend her a little here because since video 1 she has thrown in what are mostly deliberate slips but they are nearly always edited out,you will notice every video has 2 or 3 jump cuts,it's down to the rules and her age she simply cannot push it more further till her 18th in October...Iv'e always had this feeling she would love to show it all and i never got that with Kris Karson even on her 18 plus site.
Forgot to mention she said in a comment that she met Kris once and thought she was a goddess and wanted to do dirty things to her so pretty sure she also likes girls lol..

Last edited by a moderator: