Alex Arabella's site questions.

VolponView

I think it's just the utter lack of direction that is causing the site to go stale.
the blank look and the same pattern won't keep subscribers, unfortunately.
This is why 19 of their 23 sites are in archive mode. I feel bad for the girls that want to work, grow their named site and make some money. Only to have the site owners and webmasters watch them fail and go into archive mode rather than change their business model to keep paying customers coming in.
It just doesn't make good business sense to me. You would think after 19 archived sites, someone would take the hint that what they are doing is not working that well.
But, what do I know

Lazarus

This is why 19 of their 23 sites are in archive mode. I feel bad for the girls that want to work, grow their named site and make some money. Only to have the site owners and webmasters watch them fail and go into archive mode rather than change their business model to keep paying customers coming in.
It just doesn't make good business sense to me. You would think after 19 archived sites, someone would take the hint that what they are doing is not working that well.
But, what do I know
You're presuming that it was the site management rather than the model's personal choices that determined the destiny of these sites. In some (many?) of these cases, it was the model or content provider who was responsible for the discontinuation of the website either because of their level of comfort, or ability to provide content, or because they didn't maintain a level of physical attractiveness that appealed to as many. According to Alex, she's not been able to put as much energy into her site recently because of things going on in her personal life. Most people at that age are going through a lot of change and it's not surprising to me that so many young models naturally transition away from this kind of modeling. I think we're kind of lucky that they enter into it and stay as long as many do.

I'm not disagreeing with your assessment that many of the sites seem to follow the same formula, but you seem to be implying that the models would continue to provide more quantity and explicitness of content if there was more money in it and I"m not convinced that is the case or that these sites would make more money by changing their formula. Just my two cents. It would be interesting to be a fly on the wall of the BFC studios and be aware of their profitability and relationships with the models.

son_of_dad

You're presuming that it was the site management rather than the model's personal choices that determined the destiny of these sites.
In this instance I'd point at the site more than the model given how daring Alex was from the start, at least going full topless when she hit 18 seemed like it would happen. The lack of progression and the similarity of most sets. It reminds me of Haley model who started young but after hit 18 didn't change her routine for some time.

hampton

It's true her hands may not be covering her nipples anymore but she's still either covering one breast and not the other, squeezing them together, brushing her hair over them, basically still going out of her way to not just let them be properly seen. Amanda was the same way until the last few months of her site.

I'm interested in Sofi but fear it's going to be another disappointing Lucie Laska situation.

Actually thinking of giving Honey Cream a try. They don't get posted here anymore and the other places I was finding them have dried up. It's got some really great models right now (I feel like Jena alone might be worth the sub) and the last sets I'd downloaded were closer to Ayla than Alex content-wise.
The Honey Cream website is rubbish, save your money.

oopsalot

Memberships on Alex's site are down. Could be her lack of interaction lately, or it could be the fact her site is being shared same day it is updated. Either way, if memberships don't increase, it will be the end of her site. She says she is back to responding to members so i am going to stick around for that. i hope more will sign up before she goes away like Sherri and Maya did.

VolponView

her site is being shared same day it is updated
I don't know where u are looking to see her content being shared all the time because I sure don't see it. When she turned eighteen and it was clear that she wasn't going to take it to the next level, lots of people, myself included lost interest. Her stuff hasn't stopped being shared but it's nowhere near the same day or even weekly updates anymore. Hasn't been for a while now.
IMO, if she wants the site to continue to make money, she is going to have to get naked. But if she would rather be a checkout girl at Walmart, I wish her well.

son_of_dad

All true moving from a .5 second slip to a 3 second slip didn't do much she needs to stop squeezing her tits and just let them breath

Jukes07

If you enjoy Alex and the site, sign up.
If its not your taste, find one that is to your liking join it and support he or her.
The internet is a big playing field.

Lazarus

.... or it could be the fact her site is being shared same day it is updated.
I've seen the same day sharing on at least two other sites. In the past, I'd always seen that the pirated releases were at least a couple weeks behind.

Oopsalot, why do you think her subscriptions are down? Do you have inside knowledge or did she post something? I'm a member but I've gotten out of the habit of checking her comment sections.

I'm one who doesn't require she follow an accelerated nudity progression as some here have suggested she needs to and I suspect she has a lot of fans that feel similarly. So, from my perspective I don't think the issue is that. I think it's more a case that she's losing the more personal connection she had with her members by not interacting like she used to. I hope that her site will continue, and I encourage others to subscribe but she has a part to play in that.

Last edited by a moderator:

gregkn

i´ve been a member and i´m considering rejoining, but not until i get some idea of how the site and sets are progressing…..

any news?

danzigfan

I rejoined the other day and its really the same stuff. Doesnt look like she's doing 4k though(not that there was a big difference though).

RandomAct

i´ve been a member and i´m considering rejoining, but not until i get some idea of how the site and sets are progressing…..

any news?
Depending on how long you've been gone, she does show much more. Her tits are in full view now, but pussy shots are almost nonexistent. Also, the style of video hasn't really changed. However, she posts candids weekly now, which I enjoy.

oopsalot

Every Tuesday she post a self shot set with full boob shots and lots of tease and oh so close. I feel she is progressing with see thru panties and such and the occasional glimpse in the vids.