Alex Arabella's site questions.

gregkn

thanks for the feedback guys…..I think I´ll wait a while….I think she´s gorgeous, but the updates were becoming a bit repetitive...now, if she did 2 updates week, i´d be all over it.

drgizmo

Like so many others, I was a member for 3 or 4 months and all the pic sets and videos became predictable. I see newer stuff posted once in a while and the poses are the same and the level of nudity stays stagnant. Not saying Alex take a huge leap but a few steps forward would have me signing up again in a heartbeat. The current pattern has her spinning in circles.

Chirel

Sofi Novak is getting better every week. Definitely worth joining. My new favorite model since Ayla Ross disappeared.
Hope Ayla and Lucie Laska pop up again.

As for Alex..,agree that it has become stale. What a beauty though.

Mooseybaby

Ayla Ross never went away and is also known as Verca/Natalia Verca & Veronica and models for NU Erotica, Teen Marvel & Image Works. :)

Think Lucie Laska was dropped as she was unreliable. Shame, would love to see more of her.

Was a member of AA, most videos follow the same script. Whilst I would love nothing more to wobble AA's boobs for her, gets a tad boring and repetitive seeing her do it for most of her videos. Needs more variety in the shoots/videos. Shame the web masters seem to save the most revealing stuff for the videos, albeit mostly quick flashes.

Chirel

I think the Ayla Ross site was the latest and last time Veronica was active. I have most of her videos from Teen Marvel and IW. Hope she shows up again.

Teenk33n

How does one get Alex's original content (former site)? Have been told sets will be available to be purchased sometime in the future...

danzigfan

Im a member and her newest stuff is just more of the same. Strangely, after Sofi released some amazing videos, she took it down a bit.

RandomAct

Thinking about re-upping with Alex, but before I do, can anyone confirm if she's been posting candids lately? Last time I was a member, it had been several weeks since any candids went up.

ih8ewe

On the plus side, she's been really showing off her boobs a lot more in the past few releases. The lack of candids has been frustrating, but I think the amount she's showing in the regular updates has been making up for it.

CheeksMcButt

Alex looks so incredibly bored. It's like the life choices she's made have caught up to her and she's dead behind the eyes. She used to be pretty incredible.