Alex Arabella's site questions.

DragWeed

No surprise Alex is looking bored,she has been doing the same posing style videos for nearly 4 years,also the way they book her is to do multiple sets and videos over one weekend,or over a couple of days,so yeah 6 videos a day is going to numb her brain.
Sad her site has come to this,stopped replying to comments and no candids either.I'm going to stick it out till the end of her run which i predict will be sooner rather than later.
and for those that don't follow her Instagram she just paid a lot of money to fix her teeth,so maybe she will stick around a bit longer to pay for them.
I think we have been lucky to have that beautiful all natural tattoo free banging bod for 4 years.

LarryKing

Well she might have found a new career, she seems to have landed a role in a film coming up next year. (EDIT: Please leave out any reference to her real name. RC). Goodbye modeling, hallo acting.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lazarus

Thanks for sharing. It'd be a sad development if it results in our losing new material from Alex Arabella, but I wish her the best of luck. It'd be fun to see her in a different context.

(EDIT: Please leave out any reference to her real name. RC)

Last edited by a moderator:

LarryKing

Thanks Lazarus. One piece of interesting info on the backstage page, "I have been modeling for 5 years now with the same company and doing freelance work, but I am not contracted to the company". Although the info is written about a year ago, it seems like she can walk away when she feels like it. Suspect that it currently gives her some money to pursue her dreams, but it does not seem to be her goal to stay in modeling.

suppoon420

.... it currently gives her some money to pursue her dreams, but it does not seem to be her goal to stay in modeling.
That would be smart. Even if she modelled into her 30's, it's going to end sometime. Good for her to start pursuing other interests while she has the income and opportunity.

gregkn

in the meantime, her latest update is very revealing...i hope she keeps moving forward before she pursues other things, which by the way, i fully support...sadly, it´s not just about us.

CheeksMcButt

Maybe she likes the song, "A Lap Dance Is so Much Better When the Stripper Is Crying" by the Bloodhound Gang, and shows us the dead behind the eyes sets because it's an homage.

Or, she's just simply going through the motions like Amanda did at the end. Either way... still looks miserable.

django667

Hi. Apologies if this is a stupid question. I'm trying to get these pictures in sequence. What's the difference between sets labeled AR and AAR? And where do the TS sets fit in this? Thanks!

Hi. Apologies if this is a stupid question. I'm trying to get these pictures in sequence. What's the difference between sets labeled AR and AAR? And where do the TS sets fit in this? Thanks!
AAR is the content published on Alex's solo site before she turned 18. ARA is the current stuff. TS sets are before both.

Mooseybaby

Shame, she's a stunning looking girl, but wasn't surprised when I read it on her site this morning. AA has looked bored and disinterest in shoots/videos for longer than I care to remember. Only question is, will she continue modelling for other sites like Sofi, calling it a day to pursue her acting or just disappear off the radar completely?....

Lazarus

Shame, she's a stunning looking girl, but wasn't surprised when I read it on her site this morning. AA has looked bored and disinterest in shoots/videos for longer than I care to remember. Only question is, will she continue modelling for other sites like Sofi, calling it a day to pursue her acting or just disappear off the radar completely?....
I have no insight other than what I've gleaned observing her involvement in her website as a subscriber (since the beginning) and also reading her acting profile. She seems to have disengaged considerably in the last year from her website and her sets have plateaued in creativity and level of nudity. It's certainly plausible that as a young adult, she's evolving and simply gotten bored and that the site's revenue isn't enough to override that. It also seems plausible that if she's serious about pursuing her acting career, that she might be getting some input to suggest she needs to curtail her nude modeling or, minimally, limit it to what could be considered "glamour" modeling.

She has that role in the independent film "The Saints of the Rue Scribe" which is in post-production (which suggests it will be releasing within the year ) and maybe the timing of that has something to do with things. So, with that in mind, I'm thinking we won't see her modeling for other websites as Sofi is. But, hey, if Playboy or anyone else comes along offering her a ton of money, that could change overnight. Maybe my speculation is completely off-base and she already has been offered another modeling opportunity and that's the reason for this site to retire.

Who knows? :) Fun to speculate as a way to appease our impatience while we wait for time to tell (or for Alex or someone with actual insight to do so).

RandomAct

Tbh I was expecting this day to come at any moment. Like others have pointed out, her sets have become extremely "same-y", and even when I last subbed to her site a year ago, she wasn't engaging or putting out any candids. Also, she seems to be super focused on improving her mental health, and I'm sure something like the website doesn't help with that. Look at it like this. We got 5 years of pretty good content from her, and she lasted longer than almost any of the other quality girls of her ilk did.