FedorovHD Alla - Dolls (x115) 2333 x 3500

eJack

"the link is dead and with "cloudspare" ... we can no longer download with BulkImage Downloader."

I'm still having good luck with B-I-D -
but only on a specific computer with a hardwired ethernet cable, and which does not use a cloaking service.

BTW - she's much better known as Paloma, Ramona, etc.

eddylam

"the link is dead and with "cloudspare" ... we can no longer download with BulkImage Downloader."

I'm still having good luck with B-I-D -
but only on a specific computer with a hardwired ethernet cable, and which does not use a cloaking service.

BTW - she's much better known as Paloma, Ramona, etc.
hello eJack,
Thank you very much for your advice. With Firefox, I was unable to download the images with Bulk Image Downloader. With Chrome, it works fine. Perhaps there is a crash generated by Firefox? Once again thank you very much for your help.

badgerboy60

B-I-D installs with no fuss in Palemoon, as opposed what I used to do to coax it into firefox. Palemoon is built for all the platforms, Windoze, Linux, and Mac. The Mac build is unofficial, but I have no problems with it. You need the latest version of both to run against the current kitty kats.

eJack

Re: which browser?
I prefer Firefox, and it works fine, for B-I-D here at K-K . . . on most nights.
Nice to have Edge as a backup/alternative.
I never use Chrome, because of its hyper-aggressive tracking and selling-data-about-me policies.