Amanda Verona full nude soon

Jukes07

I think the last few shoots their schedules came out of syn.
Hope that changes, and gets back on track.

Would love a few "Brook & Brandi" type sets.

Do Alex and Amanda still shoot together? Havent seen any pics of them together for along time?

VolponView

Rodzila

I think she wont do any nude modelling, if she wanted more she would do more on her own site. I think she got to the point that she will need to show open legs more and she does not want . but i may be wrong too.

JJ83

I think she wont do any nude modelling, if she wanted more she would do more on her own site. I think she got to the point that she will need to show open legs more and she does not want . but i may be wrong too.
Unfortunately I think you're right. Giacomo has no problem with naked girls with open legs. See Chasity, Ayla Ross.

Problem that girls should be accustomed to making good money -18, without showing everything. And with 18, it is certain that they will have to show more and earn less!

Mr_Dr3w

now that amanda is leaving her solo site, im willing to bet shes going to go the suicide girl route. keep your eyes open for her with them

VolponView

now that amanda is leaving her solo site, im willing to bet shes going to go the suicide girl route. keep your eyes open for her with them
That's exactly what I was thinking too. She might have had to sign a contract that prohibits her from continuing with this current site. It's not like this was the only site she has shot for over the span of her modeling career. She will pop up somewhere again, just don't know where yet.