Amanda Verona Latest Set.

dman543

I thought Amanda and Alex were both on the (invisible) banned list
Kind of. They're both posted by a global mod via premium only links that hides the threads after a day or so. From what I've seen, any thread of their material by someone else is usually taken down and depending on who you ask, the file on the fileshare site reported.

dman543

Any Idea when the next time it will be posted..... I seem to keep missing them.
Seems to be pretty random. Sometimes, they're up within hours of posting on Amanda's or Alex's site, other times weeks pass between posting here with multiple sets posted here at once.

somebeach

This is one of my favorite boards, but with the lack of consistency of this post and others i come here for I have now begun to get them from a different source. I have always tried to support this board and I still do with some post by the purchasing of premium accounts, but on this one i am now unable to do which is sad.

CheeksMcButt

Kind of. They're both posted by a global mod via premium only links that hides the threads after a day or so. From what I've seen, any thread of their material by someone else is usually taken down and depending on who you ask, the file on the fileshare site reported.
Looks like the content poster on this site gets a taste of their own medicine, or they are selfish. Probably both.

This is one of my favorite boards, but with the lack of consistency of this post and others i come here for I have now begun to get them from a different source. I have always tried to support this board and I still do with some post by the purchasing of premium accounts, but on this one i am now unable to do which is sad.
I'd like to know where. I know of four other sites that seem to all rely on the same source, because nobody posts them in random intervals, it's always hours or a day after the first one does. I assume the premium linker here uses the same source, so that makes 5. The content for all of that company's sites are harder to find than most anymore. They either really crack down, or only one person pays for it and shares it when they get around to it. I subscribe to one of them, but I don't trust any of the file hosters out there. Especially those advertised on this board.

VonRaschke

or only one person pays for it and shares it when they get around to it.
Ding ding ding

When the famed "source" on usenet dries up you end up with the current situation where the "content posters" (or is it singular? some use different aliases on different boards, some even on the same board...) end up twiddling their thumbs because there's no way they would ever pay for content. Not even with their premium filehost earnings either...

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
Here stuff is out there on Vola and im surprised that it hasn't been posted here yet.

Just4Mods

Here stuff is out there on Vola and im surprised that it hasn't been posted here yet.
I havent been around this scene for quite a while...what is Vola? Is it volafile? how do we find the sets so we can share here? And please nobody be a dick, every time someone asks a question on forums, some prick always has to be a know-it-all and give some snarky response. Either help or stfu.

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
I havent been around this scene for quite a while...what is Vola? Is it volafile? how do we find the sets so we can share here? And please nobody be a dick, every time someone asks a question on forums, some prick always has to be a know-it-all and give some snarky response. Either help or stfu.
Yes i meant volafile, her content is being posted in a room on there, i got a link to the room via a post on anon. If anyone else finds it please do not post the content here as it is posted by one of the Admin and you will see your posts removed and you may get a temp ban.

CheeksMcButt

Yes i meant volafile, her content is being posted in a room on there, i got a link to the room via a post on anon. If anyone else finds it please do not post the content here as it is posted by one of the Admin and you will see your posts removed and you may get a temp ban.
Yeah, Premium... which is still against the site rules.