Amanda Verona.

VonRaschke

Anyone know when her 18+ sets will be posted on her site? I wish her webmaster would post an update schedule on the main page like Nikki Sims does, but I guess he only posts it for members.

Also in tabloid/gossip news she posted today that she's now dating a guy. Guess she's either bi now or is over her teenage lesbian phase.

elrob

Anyone know when her 18+ sets will be posted on her site? I wish her webmaster would post an update schedule on the main page like Nikki Sims does, but I guess he only posts it for members.

Also in tabloid/gossip news she posted today that she's now dating a guy. Guess she's either bi now or is over her teenage lesbian phase.
not sure which post will start. but jan update has topless pic on the update.

elrob

next week is "remember this" has same hair style as the topless one. i have no idea how everyone can view large previews.

Sproket560

Her hair for tomorrow's set "Disrobe Me" is also the same as the next 2 weeks. She's wearing her hair in a pony tail for tomorrow's set, but it looks to be the same length and color.

Well we know for sure we'll get a topless set on January 7, the question is whether the next 2 will be topless. Either way, tomorrow's Disrobe Me looks good.

Sproket560

"Disrobe Me" is up, and it's a normal set, no topless yet. But there's a new candid video called Lets Snuggle that's a selfie video of her in bed and there's a lot of nip slips. Unfortunately the lighting in pretty bad. If I get some time I may do some quick editing on it to see I can improve the lighting.

Edit: Damn, can't believe I missed this. Check out the text she posted with her Let's Snuggle candid video this morning. I read it really fast this first time because I wanted to start the video but now that I'm reading it again I think she's referring to another surprise tomorrow, Christmas day. It must be something topless. Question is, will it be some candids / selfies, or I wonder if they have a complete set that they're keeping as a surprise and didn't post any previews for.

"I hope you’re all set for Christmas. I am and I’m very excited. There’s a nice surprise coming your way so be sure to rush to your computer in morning. A little gift for being good boys (and girls). In the meantime why don’t you join me in bed and keep me warm?"

Last edited by a moderator:

Sproket560

Just noticed something. The preview for the Jan 14 set "Pipe Dream" is a topless set and it's obviously shot on the same brick wall as next week's "Remember This". So my money is on next week's set being topless.

Bassie

"Disrobe Me" is up, and it's a normal set, no topless yet. But there's a new candid video called Lets Snuggle that's a selfie video of her in bed and there's a lot of nip slips. Unfortunately the lighting in pretty bad. If I get some time I may do some quick editing on it to see I can improve the lighting.

Edit: Damn, can't believe I missed this. Check out the text she posted with her Let's Snuggle candid video this morning. I read it really fast this first time because I wanted to start the video but now that I'm reading it again I think she's referring to another surprise tomorrow, Christmas day. It must be something topless. Question is, will it be some candids / selfies, or I wonder if they have a complete set that they're keeping as a surprise and didn't post any previews for.

"I hope you’re all set for Christmas. I am and I’m very excited. There’s a nice surprise coming your way so be sure to rush to your computer in morning. A little gift for being good boys (and girls). In the meantime why don’t you join me in bed and keep me warm?"
I think tomorrow a new set will posted with this outfit