Amanda Verona.

CheeksMcButt

I'll need some proof of something decent or worthwhile before I sub to that site again. If somebody posts the vid so we can decide, that would at least be a good step. :)

This felt like an older Honey Cream set; the nipples are out but she still covers her breasts quite often and never totally exposes them. Still really enjoyed it though and looking forward to see how things from progress from here. Really liked hearing her speak at the end too, she sounds like a sweet girl.

Sly_Fry

New Amanda Video (Christmas Surprise) was a lot of fun to watch. She was clearly enjoying herself, the personal message at the end was a nice touch. Almost the whole video features her exposed nips, and several quick, but good views of her "pretty kitty". :)

Here's hoping for continued hotness!

suppoon420

Are there any plans to post the Xmas surprise video on her thread? Would love to catch it, and I've spent my budget for the month.

Warhammer1906

Maybe I missed it... Did she have a reduction? She looks smaller in the Xmas photo-spread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sly_Fry

This is an outtake from her new set! That is a NUDE Amanda hugging Alex! How have these two NOT done any sets together!?

CheeksMcButt

It's a shame that all Alex and Amanda can do legally anymore. I suppose that is whether or not one believes the whole age thing anyway.

Sproket560

It's a shame that all Alex and Amanda can do legally anymore. I suppose that is whether or not one believes the whole age thing anyway.
God I really wish these ridiculous conspiracy theories about Amanda's age would die already.

She's been modeling for what, 4 years? So we're to believe that back in the year 2011 she decided to falsify her age and randomly selected Oct 2015 as her 18th birthday, and has lived the past 4 years of her life pretending to be younger than she is, including waiting to get her drivers license until her pretend 16th birthday just so she could make this age hoax seem more real? And that she purposely delayed her Suicide Girl aspirations until her pretend 18th birthday, AND, that she did all of this with the knowledge that if she ever did make it to Suicide Girls or make it big in any other way that her real birthday would get out and she'd be exposed for living a lie.

Oh and never mind the fact that there's not a shred of evidence to support that she's been living a lie for the past 4 years.

CheeksMcButt

God I really wish these ridiculous conspiracy theories about Amanda's age would die already.

She's been modeling for what, 4 years? So we're to believe that back in the year 2011 she decided to falsify her age and randomly selected Oct 2015 as her 18th birthday, and has lived the past 4 years of her life pretending to be younger than she is, including waiting to get her drivers license until her pretend 16th birthday just so she could make this age hoax seem more real? And that she purposely delayed her Suicide Girl aspirations until her pretend 18th birthday, AND, that she did all of this with the knowledge that if she ever did make it to Suicide Girls or make it big in any other way that her real birthday would get out and she'd be exposed for living a lie.

Oh and never mind the fact that there's not a shred of evidence to support that she's been living a lie for the past 4 years.
That took longer than usual. People are slipping.

lazyboy2

It looks like the new post will be pretty good , but all 3 links are bad !

Links have been repaired and work now !

qwerty42

I feel like they are smaller. Its less of a struggle for her to hold them they don't look as big and plump :( why reduce pre nudity

cbdallas7

I think that's just gravity. Unfortunately it does affect the much larger ones a lot faster and she has had them for some time already. they're still great though . . . .until she covers those with tatts too.

fra24nks40

:did amanda's site make a change ? as to when they are releasing her weekly updates , i saw her newest release posted about 11:00 am today on two other web sites and its still not updated on her website .

Sproket560

:did amanda's site make a change ? as to when they are releasing her weekly updates , i saw her newest release posted about 11:00 am today on two other web sites and its still not updated on her website .
The latest set was posted to her members section yesterday.