Amanda Verona.

DragWeed

Danni Dawn is no more as of April 18th,she had a good run for 14 months or so but as usual from the BFC sites they don't have a clue how to use a beautiful and i think under rated model,sad to see her go but hopefully someone else will pick her up as she announced on twitter she wants to continue modelling!

Sly_Fry

It's amazing how a guy who seems to be so clueless in treating and working with models, manages to get such great looking models to work for him.

elrob

i asked about alex's site too. she does not have a coming soon section. Admin said they have a shoot planned for friday

CheeksMcButt

The webmaster/"photographer" doesn't quite seem to know what he's ultimately doing. His models come and go, look miserable, and he's inconsistent with content.

So now that Kris, Maya, Danni, and Petra (No big deal there) are gone, he's got Sheri (who looks like she's dead on the inside and loving them cheetos), Amanda (Who continually finds new ways to mess up anything pretty about her) and Alex (Who is actually alright,). The Honey-Cream site is nothing like it used to be now that it's all paid known girls that get naked in 2 seconds instead of teasing like they used to. It's even updating less. Takes the fun out of it.

I used to like his stuff, but it's gotten pretty bad.

VonRaschke

He also takes his members for granted. Constantly misses updates, then says sorry later. I still remember when he used to offer two updates on a bi or tri-weekly basis. Now it's like Russian roulette when it comes to a single weekly update on one of his sites. Couple that with how he cycles off content forever after a few months and there's absolutely no reason to stay a member to one of his sites from month to month, and now there is little reason to even subscribe in the first place when he treats his paying customers so poorly. Sometimes I wonder if high school dropouts run these sort of modeling sites based off their complete lack of business etiquette. That or just a disappointing dearth of empathy for the people that line their pockets.

reemul

One of the reasons that there aren't a lot of multi-girl teen sites is that teen girls (to be fair, teens generally) are flakes. Jimmy Grady - who is a complete jackass, but took being in business seriously - tried, but getting them all to show up, on time, ready to work, is like herding cats. Some are total pros, but the more girls you are working with, the greater the chance that one of them is going to blow it in a given week. That's why the webmaster kicked Kris Karson. She didn't think she deserved it, but I have no idea how much he'd put up with before he got to that point. Missed updates almost always means that the model, not the photog or the owner, didn't show up. They shoot months of content at a time, so they usually have lots of margin for scheduling, but eventually they have to get the girl in the studio a second and third time. "Guest photographer" meant getting Alex, who lives near Amanda, to shoot content. Because Amanda didn't drag herself to where the normal photographer is, for whatever reason. The webmaster is only going to put up with that for so long, and then Amanda gets to finally try her luck making money as a Suicide Girl. Some of this, hell, most of this, could be because the webmaster has turned into a grumpy bastard and is miserable to work for. But if the girl is going to have a site, they have to show up to have their picture taken. That's the job.

His models come and go, look miserable, and he's inconsistent with content.
Am I correct in thinking this is the same guy responsible for TeenStarlet and Honey Cream? Because the "look miserable" comment reminds me that half the stuff Charlotte/Lana Lovelace shot for TS, she looks like she'd rather be anywhere else than in that room. There were videos where she's clearly looking off-camera at someone with a "please save me" expression on her face, couldn't help but feel sorry for her even if it is a paying gig. Same thing with some of Michelle/Penelope Lynn and Shay's older stuff on HC. I get bummed out when some of these girls move on but man, I get the feeling you probably can't blame them.

oopsalot

Not always the models fault. pretty sure Alex and Amanda made it to their last shoot since they had sets posted. But since there were less than normal amounts produced, it seems to indicate the photog might have not produced enough content. it is not always the exact same guy. I think there is more than one. I would take a set shot by Alex over no sets at all. In fact I think the set she shot was pretty damn good and very sexy. The webmaster said on the site that this week may be delayed because they are shooting content in the next few days. I don't think the end is near for either Alex or Amanda, but with every late update the naysayers come out.

VonRaschke

I haven't heard or seen anything to suggest Alex or Amanda have been flakes. The webmaster just is incapable of planning properly. He should never, ever run out of content to post for updates, but he does because he's a goof that doesn't plan shoots until he only has one update left to post. He should be holding shoots for the next round of content weeks before he runs out of the last round of content, but he doesn't, and he never will. Also, if you're not a psycho stalker and are just a generally normal person you can talk to his models over social media (meaning not the publicity accounts ran by the webmaster) and in my experience I've talked to two different models of his and they both gave independent negative accounts of the guy that runs these sites. You can use the trusty blanket statement that "all teen models are unprofessional flakes", but that doesn't always excuse an inept boss at the top.

monsieur G

I haven't heard or seen anything to suggest Alex or Amanda have been flakes. The webmaster just is incapable of planning properly. He should never, ever run out of content to post for updates, but he does because he's a goof that doesn't plan shoots until he only has one update left to post. He should be holding shoots for the next round of content weeks before he runs out of the last round of content, but he doesn't, and he never will. Also, if you're not a psycho stalker and are just a generally normal person you can talk to his models over social media (meaning not the publicity accounts ran by the webmaster) and in my experience I've talked to two different models of his and they both gave independent negative accounts of the guy that runs these sites. You can use the trusty blanket statement that "all teen models are unprofessional flakes", but that doesn't always excuse an inept boss at the top.
That's right, the guy that runs these sites is such an amateur. He's not at the right place, these sites should be run by a true professional.

cbdallas7

Remember when there was supposed to be new solo site for Lucie Laska from Teenstarleteuro? Did that die before it even started? we know he has the content or else how would we have seen the previews back then.

suppoon420

I don't know that I would put too much blame on the webmaster. Remember, this is his income we are talking about. I don't know anybody in this industry who runs a site for 5+ years that doesn't have their head in the game when it comes to paying their bills and making a living. Well, maybe Phil Flash, but he was fucking his models and snorting his profits, so the exception proves the rule, I guess. Sometimes shit happens and life gets in the way. A giant ice storm freezes half the north east so flights get cancelled and shoots get delayed. Or you thought you had six sets in the can, but there's only enough usable material to make four. Or the backup hard drive crashes and you lose three sets. The thing that I wish is that the webmasters would be a little more communicative. "Hey we missed our shoot due to some personal circumstances, and I had to hire a new assistant who isn't fully trained yet, so we're a bit behind. I've got a shoot set for next week, and we plan to post three new sets once they're available to make up for the lost time while we get back on schedule. In the mean time, here's a bunch of candids from behind the scenes at our last shoot, and we will be extending memberships by a week to anyone who asks for it so you won't miss any great content." That would be a perfect world, though.

lizardboy74

sleazoid

She's been getting inked up for some time now. Why are people so surprised that an 18 year old model, with any sort of popularity, that most likely has no real bills to pay, that has expressed interest in tattoos since the beginning, continues to get more tattoos?
Maybe it's just me. Even though having a large number of tats is becoming less rare, it seems they're typically on the areas that can be hidden relatively easily with clothing (if desired); however, a large neck tattoo just seems extreme.

I don't see how her popularity relates to tattoos.

lizardboy74

Popularity relates roughly to her income from her website and whatever freelance gigs she picks up. More popular model = more cash in the bank = more ink.