Amanda Verona.

As long as this thread has been bumped, I've got a couple of questions.

1. Is there some reason the guy she shoots with/for still doesn't let her fully display her breasts from the front? There's always a hand resting lazily in front of them, or she's playing with them, or even still covering up entirely at times. It seems like a good full frontal look at the goods is a rarity when at this point there isn't really a reason for it. Let her arms rest at her sides or put them up behind her head and play with her hair.

2. Which of the old AMV series of videos are best for slips and general amount of skin? Been going through some of them, she was amazing when she was blonde and tan.

Sproket560

So wait, there was no update on her site last Thursday? That's why there hasn't been a post yet?

Does anyone have videos 30 and 31 from a couple months ago that they can repost? I missed those.

AMV034 had a lot of great, long slips. AMV078 in the bathtub was also really good. And her entire rack spilled out in AMV090.

VonRaschke

So wait, there was no update on her site last Thursday? That's why there hasn't been a post yet?

Does anyone have videos 30 and 31 from a couple months ago that they can repost? I missed those.

AMV034 had a lot of great, long slips. AMV078 in the bathtub was also really good. And her entire rack spilled out in AMV090.
Do you have AMV034 or can you point me in the right direction to download it? I thought I had that era of AV stuff but I'm missing 32-34 and now that stuff is gone forever from her website because her cheapskate shmuck webmaster (that also takes his members for granted and just arbitrarily skips updates whenever he feels like it) removed her archived sets.

Sproket560

I had that era of AV stuff but I'm missing 32-34 and now that stuff is gone forever from her website because her cheapskate shmuck webmaster (that also takes his members for granted and just arbitrarily skips updates whenever he feels like it) removed her archived sets.
Heh, Halibaba caught my mistake. I said AMV034 had a lot of long great slips but I actually meant AMV031.

Mr_Dr3w

Anyone know if her sets are still going to be posted on here? It seems to be a posting drought, as this site isn't the only one lacking posted content (and not the only girl either) I've on a few others and no updates on threads.

ThatsCuteStuff

As long as this thread has been bumped, I've got a couple of questions.

1. Is there some reason the guy she shoots with/for still doesn't let her fully display her breasts from the front? There's always a hand resting lazily in front of them, or she's playing with them, or even still covering up entirely at times. It seems like a good full frontal look at the goods is a rarity when at this point there isn't really a reason for it. Let her arms rest at her sides or put them up behind her head and play with her hair.
I think that she's a little self conscious about the way that they hang. Many bigboob models don't think their breasts are perfect like we do

Jukes07

Might be time to support Amanda's site, so content keeps being produced?
It would be up to the person who steps up to decide if they want to share.

ih8ewe

Might be time to support Amanda's site, so content keeps being produced?
It would be up to the person who steps up to decide if they want to share.
Yeah, not going to sign up for any of the BFC sites. I don't care enough about any of the girls to support them. I was a regular member of Kris Karson's and Brandi Blair's sites (18+ only,) and plan on joining Alex's site when it turns over. The rest, not so much.

Also, no, it would not be up to the person who steps up to decide if they want to share. It's up to a certain someone on this forum that makes sure all BFC links but his are reported and taken down.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lazarus

... Also, no, it would not be up to the person who steps up to decide if they want to share. It's up to a certain someone on this forum that makes sure all BFC links but his are reported and taken down.
For regulars, we know that they eventually get posted every few weeks. And I don't have a problem with that as I try and subscribe whenever I can to those sites I particularly appreciate anyway. Also, I don't know if it's the poster's intention, but if it's done out of respect for the webmaster/models, I respect that. But, since the posts get hidden after a few days, it does add unnecessary confusion and regular posts asking if anyone will be posting... or aggravation for those who aren't aware of this pattern and do a good faith search, find nothing, and, thinking they're doing a good turn, go to the trouble of posting them.

ih8ewe

For regulars, we know that they eventually get posted every few weeks.
Well, for regulars of other forums, we know that the same person that posts bfc stuff here, posts it on the other forums. Just because he started hiding the threads here, doesn't mean that he didn't continue to post regularly elsewhere.

He hasn't been posting them lately even there the past two weeks, and no one else is allowed to post bfc stuff on those sites but him. He's monopolized bfc, and suddenly stopped for no reason, with no one else allowed to post his precious content.

Either he lost his source, and needs to allow other people to post it, or he doesn't like making money off of our downloads anymore.

CheeksMcButt

Well, for regulars of other forums, we know that the same person that posts bfc stuff here, posts it on the other forums. Just because he started hiding the threads here, doesn't mean that he didn't continue to post regularly elsewhere.

He hasn't been posting them lately even there the past two weeks, and no one else is allowed to post bfc stuff on those sites but him. He's monopolized bfc, and suddenly stopped for no reason, with no one else allowed to post his precious content.

Either he lost his source, and needs to allow other people to post it, or he doesn't like making money off of our downloads anymore.
I believe the people on the other forums are not the same cheap penny-pincher we have here. You know, the man on the horse with the gun (that slaughters millions in Darfur), or so the username here translates. He's just the guy who DMCA's other people's posting to make a nickel here.

Regardless, I think the source has either been banned from the webmaster's sites, or he doesn't want to pony up the money anymore. It's pretty clear now that it was only ever one person posting the stuff (And for free, instead of making a buck off of redistributing) and everyone else was just a conduit.

It's a shame, even though Amanda is a hot garbage dumpster fire of her former self. Alex is still good, and even though Sheri must have moved next to a cheeto factory, she's still in the game doing something. Honey-cream lost it's appeal since it's dropped the any of the tease pretense. TSE is alright (Somebody find more Karolina content!) and shows signs of getting better. Lucie seems to be a decent find thus far. Would have like Maya to stick around, she was getting better.

Oh well, time to look elsewhere, I guess.

lazyboy2

Todays update for Amanda is useless because the new link to the downloads is the same as the old link at the top of the page.

ih8ewe

Regardless, I think the source has either been banned from the webmaster's sites, or he doesn't want to pony up the money anymore.
You can't be that naive. Whoever the source was/is, they are absolutely not paying. These are wordpress sites. The source of the sets and videos most likely has all of the bfc sites hacked.

drgizmo

Amanda is still modeling, her site was updated again today.
Code:
http://www.amandaverona.com/v01/updates

Last edited by a moderator: