Mixed Amazing Sexy Smoking Fetish Videos

I dont always smoke but when I do I smoke Cuban cigars - Queen Arena Rome

Allow me to entice and allure you as I smoke a fine Cuban cigar. Sit back and enjoy as my body, my lingerie, my lips and my eyes bring you into my realm of smoke layered over a mesmerizing track. Indulge in my fire and ashes.

File name: Smoking 0313 I dont always smoke but when I do I smoke Cuban cigars
File Size : 203 MB
Runtime : 5 min 35 s
Resolution : 1280x720
Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/59b0f903828ad/Smoking_0313_I_dont_always_smoke_but_when_I_do_I_smoke_Cuban_cigars.mp4

Smoke - Queen Arena Rome

Experience it! Long luxurious raven black hair, great big MILF tits stretching a crimson red micro bikini top, full plump succulent juicy lips sitting before you. Dark doe eyes with nothing but bad intentions staring into your souls. You're mesmerized as you watch your Queen draw smoke in, chest slowly expanding, slight squint to the eyes, throbbing lips pursed and wrapped around that fortunate cylinder. Her smoke is your salvation as it hits your nostrils and fills your mouth and stings your eyes you realize that something that came from her is now touching you. Something that you can smell, feel, hear and taste. You know that this sensuous salvation is can neither be earned nor deserved. This is why we call it the Queen's gift. You eternity begins now!

File name: Smoking 0316 Smoke
File Size : 664 MB
Runtime : 11 min 25 s
Resolution : 1920x1080

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/71fc7f77ad7ae/Smoking_0316_Smoke.mp4

Smoking With Mom - Queen Arena Rome

You come home from tutoring and you find me sitting in the middle of the living room smoking a cigarette , staring off into space. Being the ever considerate son you are you ask me if I'm ok. I take a big drag off of my cigarette, slowly exhale then I put you at ease and let you that I'm in a real good spot and that actually you are the one I am concerned about. You look a little uptight and that you need to just sit down, relax and enjoy the moment with Mom. Enjoy a smoke with Mom. I slowly start to encourage you that you need to start reevaluating your concept of right and wrong. No matter what society tries to tell you, honesty and goodness starts in the home. I know your secret and I know how you look at me. You are doing it right now, blushing, sweaty, fidgety. There is no need for that son. It's ok to look, the human body is a beautiful thing and the reactions that you are experiencing is natural. I take several more pulls off my American Spirit thinking about how I know my skirt is short and my breasts are peaking out of the top. Men stare at me all day everyday it's no big deal, but if anyone deserves to gaze upon my body unashamedly is my dearest son. I go for it. I slowly take my dress off while taking drags off my cigarette in between each stage. Smoke is filling the air and so is the temperature. I tell you its ok to look, react and do whatever you want while looking at me. We can both trust each other, therefore no one will ever know. I put out my first cigarette and light another and quietly smoke and present my body to you while I tenderly look upon as approvingly as I can. Towards the end of my second cigarette, I choke on my exhale with laughter as I realize that you are reading my mind, at least I hope you are. I'm thinking how I'm about to put out this cigarette and head to the tub for a bath and much needed relaxation to ponder what is happening between us. I put my cigarette out in the ashtray and head out of the room and realize that I'm leaving my cigarettes behind. I decide to leave them there because after all you are such a helpful son and will zero problems with bringing them to me while I soak in the tub.

File name: Smoking 0320 Smoking With Mom
File Size : 853 MB
Runtime : 14 min 21 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/8aa03b0e7248a/Smoking_0320_Smoking_With_Mom.mp4

Hookah Smoking Goddess - Queen Arena Rome

Only getting to watch has become a habit for some of you, no matter how much you flatter me, pay me and submit to me you are still on the outside looking in. You still count yourself lucky that you are allowed some access and as well you should. Now you other more affluent self confident gents who consider yourselves more deserving, you know who you are, the ones that have been begging to see me smoke and propositioning me for so much more, yeah you will be needing to jump way higher if you are going to impress me. Either way to both classes of men I am your Goddess and here is your lucky chance to step inside and enjoy the rhythm of my inhale and exhale, the gurgling of my hookah, the rise and fall of my breast, the crossing and uncrossing of my long legs as I enjoy my smoke.

File name: Smoking 0322 Hookah Smoking Goddess
File Size : 1.95 GB
Runtime : 22 min 22 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/cbfa2b35451ca/Smoking_0322_Hookah_Smoking_Goddess.mp4

Slow Seductive Smoke Break - HeidiFox

Inhale, exhale... In this soothing and seductive video, let me give you a tour of my beauty while I have a cigarette break in between filming. Wearing a gorgeous black lace bra and a high waisted skirt, I slowly take open mouth inhales and let the smoke calmly drift into the air. I trace my sexy body with my long fingers the whole time and seduce you with my beautiful eyes. You'll fall in love with my sensual style...

File name: Smoking 0325 Slow Seductive Smoke Break
File Size : 489 MB
Runtime : 5 min 40 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/921b211ece0ff/Smoking_0325_Slow_Seductive_Smoke_Break.mp4

Dangerous Temptation - The Prisoner Assignments - GODDESS CELINE

Custom clip request “Hmm I was thinking maybe a clip where I am a spy and you are an officer who has captured me. You enter to interrogate me, and you are wearing stockings over pantyhose. As you question me, I am silent. But you realize that I am staring a lot at your legs and feet, You begin to use it against me, and you slowly make me submit. You tease me and dominate me and make me stroke for you. when I have submitted completely to you, you make me cum for your legs and feet to make me your complete slave. Pretty much the same idea as last time. The stockings over pantyhose are a big fetish of mine. Also I didn’t realize it until your last clip for me but being dominated, esnlaved, and forced to cum against my will is a big turn on for me as well. So those things are the main focus of the clip. As for your outfit, I leave that to you. You have great taste in fashion But for the nylons I was thinking something other than black since we did that last time. Maybe tan or even some vibrant colors like red or blue or green or something could be cool. I’m sure whatever you pick will be great Also could you leave the stockings on for the whole time? “

File name: Smoking 0326 Dangerous Temptation The Prisoner Assignments
File Size : 344 MB
Runtime : 16 min 29 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://filefox.cc/7fqioup1d0op