Mixed Amazing Sexy Smoking Fetish Videos

Smoking Pin Up Style - BuddahsPlayground

Time for a sexy smoke outdoors in the lovely sunshine today. Red is one of my favorite colors and I love polka dots as well, so this is one of my favorite pin up style dresses that I have. I hope you will like it too. Come watch me inhale deep and roll out tons of smoke for you. I come in nice and close to blow it all over you too. Don't you worry honey- I show you all that is under this sexy dress too . Hopefully you will notice my long satin gloves too

File name: Smoking 0948 Smoking Pin Up Style
File Size : 363 MB
Runtime : 11 min 1 s
Resolution : 1280x720
Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:

Smoking In A Giant Bubble Bath - CandiTits

A relaxing Bubble Bath is Never complete without a smoke- or 5! Enjoy Candi as she relaxes in a sea of foam, with her champagne, as she chainsmokes. At one point, she even has TWO cigarettes in her mouth at the SAME TIME! Candi really loves her cigarettes

File name: Smoking 0950 Smoking In A Giant Bubble Bath
File Size : 200 MB
Runtime : 10 min 29 s
Resolution : 854x480

Preview:

Download Link:

Teasing and Smoking - JamieTT

You know I love smoking and teasing you boys , so I decided to take a little fag break when I was filming so you could enjoy watching me inhale those toxic fumes and enjoy me winding you up!

File name: Smoking 0952 Teasing and Smoking
File Size : 920 MB
Runtime : 9 min 25 s
Resolution : 1920x1080

Preview:

Download Link:

Casual Sexy Smoking - Ondrea Lee

I’m laying out smoking in my living room smoking, I get comfortable by hiking up my dress and taking my tits out and gently tracing my fingers along my body as I smoke. I am wearing a tight black dress, black leather gloves and leather boots. I love to smoke cigarettes with my titties out and teasing my pussy here and there.

File name: Smoking 0953 Casual Sexy Smoking
File Size : 477 MB
Runtime : 4 min 5 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Busty Pigtail Milf Smoking Naked - VidzFlix

busty pigtail milf masturbating with a big dildo while she smokes a cigaret

File name: Smoking 0954 Busty Pigtail Milf Smoking Naked
File Size : 957 MB
Runtime : 12 min 58 s
Resolution : 1440x1080

Preview:

Download Link:

Vape Smoker Turned Cigarette Smoker HD - CandiTits

Fan Custom Clip You are a rich business woman who vapes and hates the thought of cigarettes and you have a friend that has been trying to get you to ditch vaping for smoking for a while telling you that smoking is way better. One day your vape breaks and you spend all day craving nicotine so bad. Its not going to be fixed anytime soon and you need your fix so you decide to take your friends advice and grab a pack of Virginia Slim 120s on the way home from work. When you get home you sit down and relax and although are a little reluctant at first light up. You inhale deeply right away and are amazed at how good it feels. After the first one you decide to have another. You def are going to be a smoker now and ditch the vape. Dialogue related to the above scenario, maybe call your friend to talk about it, etc. Outfit business classy that shows good cleavage, dark eye make up, no lipstick, hair down, jewelry to compliment. Smoking no dangles or lazy exhales, lots of snap inhales.

File name: Smoking 0955 Vape Smoker Turned Cigarette Smoker HD
File Size : 637 MB
Runtime : 16 min 12 s

Preview:

Download Link:

The Rubber Dolls Ashtray - Fetishista

I am wearing full rubber : catsuit, gloves, hood ! My big red lips stand out on my full black latex skin !

- I take my pack of cigarettes and start blowing a cigarette!I pull my gas mask and imagine it is your pretty little face.I am such a hot shiny doll and I look so fucking amazing when i wrap my perfect red lips around that cigarette(you can't help but to think how good it would be to have them wrapped around your dick)!
- I take that gas mask and blow my smoke into it while i imagine your face instead. It is so good, my pussy gets so wet under all that rubber.
- I also use the mouth opening of the mask to put my ash into and use as an ashtray.It is so damn good.I love using YOUR mouth:eek:pen,chew,swallow,close!

File name: Smoking 0956 The Rubber Dolls Ashtray
File Size : 772 MB
Runtime : 10 min 27 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Scented Smoking - MistressTess

Mistress Tess is teasing and using Her slav. She lights up cigarettes and tells him verbally how his new role is Her Human Ashtray. There's also another scent for him to breath in when he's not taking Her ash.

File name: Smoking 0956 Scented Smoking
File Size : 1.06 GB
Runtime : 9 min 34 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Your Twisted Smoking Obsession - Briellajaden111

You can't stop staring at Briella's beautiful mouth, and luscious full lips. You love how she wraps her lips around her cigarette, and would do anything to attract her to you. But Briella is only attracted to men who smoke. If you want to date her, you better grab a cigarette or two! Briella shows you the way in which she likes me to smoke. She demonstrates this with her long and sexy white Virginia Slim 120's. You are so turned on you'd do anything Briella tells you too. She says only loser men don't smoke. Briella knows she has complete control, and loves the fact she can make you pick up a habit like smoking. You were never a smoker before - but now you can't resist. She mind fucks you until your so addicted to her you ARE actually craving to smoke... Good! Briella takes deep inhales, and streaming exhales and blows the smoke right in your face.. Yes! You have no more control - your now Briella's smoke bitch

File name: Smoking 0958 Your Twisted Smoking Obsession
File Size : 425 MB
Runtime : 7 min 15 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Sex slaves lucky day - CruelAnette

Mistress Kittina and Mistress Anette wants their sex slave in the room, having some fun with him is their next plan for the day. Kittina drops her top and she blindfolds the slave, who is already sitting there with his pants missing. Kittina walks behind his back, puts her palm on his mouth and the handjob begins.

File name: Smoking 0959 Sex slaves lucky day
File Size : 647 MB
Runtime : 10 min 52 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Smoking In A Silk Robe - Elouise Please

I'm smoking outside wearing nothing but a silk robe, watch as I take long, deep drags into my mouth and then blow the smoke back out. I pull open my robe and rub my large breasts as I smoke, along with licking the cigarette with my soft tongue

File name: Smoking In A Silk Robe
File Size : 469 MB
Runtime : 5 min 22 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Stubbing out all your hopes Part One - Ava Black

The Ebony Dominants have the slave in the Dungeon. He is at their disposal and will do as they desire. He knows that if he does not the repercussions will be most severe. The Mistresses discuss his fate as they indulge on their cigarettes. They blow the smoke out into his face together, delighting in his discomfort as he is strung up on the cross helplessly. Master walks in... now the fun can really begin!

File name: Smoking 0960 Stubbing out all your hopes Part One
File Size : 210 MB
Runtime : 6 min 5 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Outdoor Smoking Seduction - BuddahsPlayground

Isn't it so sexy to watch the smoke roll out of a mature woman mouth? Watching the smoke roll out from those beautiful lips makes you wonder just where her mouth has been and what else she has done with it over the years. Sensual smoking with all the details you love most. Lovely black satin gloves, pantyhose, jewelry, boots and sexy short skirt all combined to give you the look that you love most

File name: Smoking 0961 Outdoor Smoking Seduction
File Size : 278 MB
Runtime : 8 min 25 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Stubbing out all your hopes Part Two - Ava Black

Show me that pathetic cock! Master demands to see the slave's flabby man-mound. He almost looks sorry for what the slave is working with .But then his attitude shows that all he really wants is to hurt the slave. Flicking ash on his belly, making the slave open his mouth to chew up the burnt down cigarette from his Master. There will be no mercy!

File name: Smoking 0962 Stubbing out all your hopes Part Two
File Size : 208 MB
Runtime : 5 min 58 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Ashtray Slave - Stella Liberty

I have been very busy giving slave fluffy all my attention tormenting his cock and balls and slapping his tiny body around that it is time for me to relax. Nothing helps me more after a long beating then a nice cigarette break and lucky for both of us fluffy makes the perfect ashtray. The first drag is so satisfying and fluffy is lucky to be so close and to be privileged enough to receive my second hand smoke coming from my red lips. I make sure to use that mouth for its true purpose and ash my cigarette into his willing open mouth. His hole is used for whatever I want as blow more and more smoke and spit into his mouth and make him swallow it down. Fluffy is so afraid of the hot cherry as I threaten to push it into his sensitive areas that he tries to escape but cannot run anywhere. Once I have had enough fun with my cigarette and my ashtray I decide to put it out in fluffy’s mouth and make him swallow it down so there will be no mess for what comes next.

File name: Smoking 0963 Ashtray Slave
File Size : 129 MB
Runtime : 5 min 41 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Poolside Smoking Blow Job - BuddahsPlayground

BuddahsPlayground Come here honey. Let me take your cock into my mouth and glide my warm mouth up and down until you can't hold your load in anymore. I blow smoke all over your hard cock and balls too. Take a look at these big dd tits and my nice round ass in my bikini before we get started. Come play with me lover, promise you'll blow your load

File name: Smoking 0964 Poolside Smoking Blow Job
File Size : 264 MB
Runtime : 8 min 1 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Smoking Blowjob and CreamPie Ending - BuddahsPlayground

Love to watch me wrap my smokey lips all over your cock? You know how good it feels. My mouth is so warm and wet. You get the urge to blow your load as soon as I start sucking and gliding my puffy, warm lips up and down your hard shaft. I blow you and blow my smoke all over you until you can't take it anymore and you then fuck me until we both explode and you leave my pussy with an oozing creampie

File name: Smoking 0965 Smoking Blowjob and CreamPie Ending
File Size : 288 MB
Runtime : 8 min 44 s

Preview:

Download Link: