File Size : 181 MB
Runtime : 1 min 42 s
Resolution : 1920x1080
Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:

Hot Big Tits School Girl Putting Nice Big Dildo Into Her Ass and Pussy

- Dirty Lady

File name: Hot Big Tits School Girl Putting Nice Big Dildo Into Her Ass and Pussy
File Size : 346 MB
Runtime : 23 min 5 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Servant training instructions - YGKim

I am having a luncheon with My girlfriends today and have given this lucky loser the high honour of being My servant for the day. Of course, males are inferior and useless and must be trained for the task beforehand. In order to be allowed to serve Me for the day, the servant must come to fully understand his place before Superior Women. I have certain preferances in the way which a male presents himself and serves Me, which I explain to the servant. But, it is no use talking to inferior males – I train him with strict orders and sharp slaps with My glove until he gets the instructions right. Training includes: Domestic Servitude, Shoe Worship, Human Furniture and Human Ashtray. I enjoy using his head to rest My glass on and his tongue to discard My cigarette ash. The servant comes to know his place, and is no longer considered anything but an object to be used by Superior Women and at My command, under My complete control.

File name: Smoking 0967 Servant training instructions
File Size : 607 MB
Runtime : 13 min 3 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Hair Straightening While Smoking - SadieSixx

I didnt expect you to get here so soon, I havent even finished my hair! Why dont you hang out with me while I turn this rats nest into long, silky smooth, pin straight locks? I have to brush it out and flat iron it section by section. Can you see the red in it? I love having my Marlboro Smooth cigarette while doing my hair, I stop to take a drag between almost every strand of hair. I've got such long hair, I cant believe it takes me over 15mins to do it! Theres something very relaxing and sensual about this routine for me, I think youll enjoy it also...

File name: Smoking 0968 Hair Straightening While Smoking
File Size : 1.02 GB
Runtime : 17 min 30 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Smoke Boots Mask & Cuckolding - Jade Styles

This is a bit of a crossover video. Its a smoking vid, a rubber fetish vid and a cuckolding video all rolled into one nice little package. It starts out with me Topless but in my rubber mask, boots and Miniskirt. I light up a smoke and tell you all the things that Im going to make you do. Am I going to bring home guys for you to suck off in front of me? Am I going to make you my own little Bitch with my strap on and fuck your cuck ass? You will have to watch and find out all the filthy things I will make you do

File name: Smoking 0969 Smoke Boots Mask & Cuckolding
File Size : 287 MB
Runtime : 8 min 4 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Gloved Smoking in Stockings & Corset - CandiTits

Like, stockings, garters, corsets, gloves, smoking, or maybe tits? This video is full of different fetish elements, there's something for everyone in this one!

File name: Smoking 0970 Gloved Smoking in Stockings & Corset
File Size : 61.1 MB
Runtime : 3 min 53 s
Resolution : 854x570

Preview:

Download Link:

An Elegant Smoke with Jade - Jade Styles

In this video I enjoy a Cigarette in my sexy Lingerie . . . I tell you things, but you cant play, you dont get Jade today. The Ultimate sexy talk no show.

File name: Smoking 0971 An Elegant Smoke with Jade
File Size : 185 MB
Runtime : 5 min 11 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Ignoring You While I Indulge - CandiTits

Take in my shapely legs, wrapped up in my black opaque stockings... My shapely figure and full tits in my skin-tight corset as I lounge in bed enjoying a glass of red wine along with my cigarette. I know you're staring. I know you can't take your eyes off of me, but I couldn't be concerned. I'm enjoying indulging in some of life's sinful pleasures in a world of my own. Enjoy knowing that you're insignificant existence is acknowledged by purchasing this clip.

File name: Smoking 0972 Ignoring You While I Indulge
File Size : 296 MB
Runtime : 3 min 47 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Smoke and Blowjob - Candy Feng

Angel and I moved to a new house, we are remodeling but we are so hot that I can not stop giving good blows while I smoke.

File name: Smoking 0973 Smoke and Blowjob
File Size : 297 MB
Runtime : 5 min 44 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Power Smoking - CandiTits

This video features my shiny red lips and skin tight black bodysuit, as I power smoke a cigarette as FAST as I can! Long drag, after long drag, causes the cherry to grow large and hot. This caused me to need to catch my breath before I continue. I blow it softly to help it burn down so I can smoke more, and then finish it off with multiple back to back hard drags. The black background showcases that thick drags of smoke in the air beautifully, see for yourself!

File name: Smoking 0975 Power Smoking
File Size : 137 MB
Runtime : 2 min 0 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Smoking & Tit Play - CandiTits

Hot Tit Play and Smoke Fetish Vid! Smoking Multiple cigs at once, deep inhales and mouthfuls of smoke

File name: Smoking 0976 Smoking & Tit Play
File Size : 310 MB
Runtime : 4 min 17 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Smoking and Cumming in the Bath - CandiTits

I love steamy bubble baths, and I ALWAYS have to have a smoke while I soak. The combination of the hot, steamy water and my relaxing cigarettes, turn me on so much. Soapy water splashing onto my tits and body as I smoke is so HOT! I had to take care of that during this bath, and get myself off while I enjoy my cigarettes in the tub. As I finish my second cigarette, and take that last deep drag off of it, I go into a deep orgasm.

File name: Smoking 0977 Smoking and Cumming in the Bath
File Size : 366 MB
Runtime : 9 min 6 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Jades Smoking Fetish Compilation - Jade Styles

Various clips of me smoking in various costumes. Nearly 20mins of smoking fun and various states of dress and undress. Most of these have been taken either just before or during Live Shows

File name: Smoking 0978 Jades Smoking Fetish Compilation
File Size : 657 MB
Runtime : 18 min 17 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Smoking and Pussy Play - CandiTits

This video you will enjoy lots of my deep smoking and pussy play as well, as I share with you the extent of my heavy smoking habit

File name: Smoking 0979 Smoking and Pussy Play
File Size : 124 MB
Runtime : 3 min 47 s
Resolution : 1024x768

Preview:

Download Link:

Smoking Compilation 2 - CandiTits

If you enjoyed my last smoking compilation video – You’ll love this one even more! Watch as I lounge in bed wearing my sexy lingerie, chain-smoking one after another. Thick plumes of smoke fill the air, as the smoke from my previous puffs linger throughout the smoky room…Then, join me in a sensual bubblebath as I smoke and pleasure myself. As I take the final drag off of my last cigarette, I go into a hard orgasm and then finish my cigarette. This one is smoking hot, and if you enjoy my smoke content, this will quickly become a favorite!

File name: Smoking 0980 Smoking Compilation 2
File Size : 706 MB
Runtime : 15 min 41 s

Preview:

Download Link:

2 bitches at My feet - Goddess Amber

Why use 1 bitch when you can use and abuse more bitches?Exactly. Slapping,spitting and t0rturing the stupid sluts.

File name: Smoking 0982 2 bitches at My feet
File Size : 1.81 GB
Runtime : 12 min 49 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Stroke Like You Fuck JOI - Brookelynne Briar

One can a lot about how well a guy fucks by the way he tugs his dick. This is why I'm going to give you a lesson in how to jerk like you should fuck. You have some nasty stroke habits, and I'm on a mission to break them. I want to see you take your time, pace that orgasm, be a gentleman and make your lady cum first before blowing a big wad. I begin by having you tease your cock for me - making it swell and twitch, then I challenge you to pump yourself as fast as you can without cumming. Edge yourself for me. I know you are used to stroking out a messy load as fast as you can, but not today! Today I want you to take your time. Enjoy stroking your cock. You are in no rush to cum. As I instruct you on how to jerk, I begin to play with my pussy, edging myself towards a climax. I instruct you to work from a slow stroke to a mad, thrusting beat as you imagine pounding that cock into a high pussy before counting us both down to an orgasmic release

File name: Stroke Like You Fuck JOI
File Size : 547 MB
Runtime : 12 min 0 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Coerd Inx New Game - Goddess Isabel

- Coer..d In..x New Game

Binaural Beats Hello,welcome back to my video,I'm here today with this ridiculous loser.I'm ready to kick his and your ass!I want you to get high,d..nk ,smoke or inhale your!Follow his example,inhale and exhale...good boy,lose your control for me,i want you to follow my sensual voice, relax all of your muscles...I want you to repeat after me:Goddess you are my only God,I'm here to worship your perfection! Look at my sexy latex dress,my amazing black boots...how can you resist?You just wanna lose your control,keep following my incredible voice and obey! Good boy,you can't say no!You're under my spell now

File name: Smoking 0983 Coerd Inx New Game
File Size : 1.06 GB
Runtime : 9 min 52 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Counting my money RIPOFF - Goddess Isabel

Watch me while i'm counting my money and SPEND just because you're pathetic. Look at my middle finger loser, ahah! Fuck you

File name: Smoking 0984 Counting my money RIPOFF
File Size : 382 MB
Runtime : 3 min 28 s

Preview:

Download Link: