FTV Andreina De Luxe - Butt-Lovers' Dream 01/08/21

Pinkside

Andreina - Big Columbian Tushy
Release Date : 01/08/21 (NEW!!!)

We're treated to quite the introduction from beautiful Andreina as she starts dancing to her music in front of the mirror, shaking that round juicy butt! After dancing we see this stunning Colombian crawling around nude on the divan - still in her high heel shoes - and then masturbating using a vibrating toy as well as her own fingertips, bringing herself to her first milky orgasm of the day. Heading outside we're given some sexy upskirt peeks - with no panties - as she climbs some stairs, then heads out to a car wash where she shows off that booty! Back at the house we see her showing her oral technique with her long hair wrapped around a big thick toy, and then penetrating herself with it...which we get to watch from several different angles. Next up is an even longer toy, and we seee her with knees up by her ears for deep penetration...and we note how pretty her privates are from the view! Moving to the powerful Vibraking toy we see her enjoying the strong sensations which bring her to another leg-shaking milky orgasm. Last of the day is one more masturbation session with the Vibraking again, this time outdoors...and she has one last eye-rollingly strong climax before bidding us goodbye to go catch her plane, a gorgeous Colombian with that incredible body paying us a welcome visit here on FT\/.

MODEL COMMENTS :

Hola chicos y chicas, mi nombre es andreina deluxe soy de Colombia y estoy muy emocionada de hablarles un poco de mi, me consider una persona diferente porque me gusta hacer cosas muy tranquilas o muy emocionantes, como caminatas, ir a la playa, nunca he conocido la nieve y tengo ganas de verla y tocarla. Me encanta viajar conocer el mundo, culturas y personas, me gustan las fiestas las peliculas y tambien leer. Me encanta aprender cosas nuevas como deportes, idiomas o nuevas habilidades. Aun sigo aprendiendo ingles, es la primera vez que hablo ingles en mi vida tomo 3 meses para mi poder comenzar a hablar y aun no soy perfecta en eso pero eprendere mucho mas ingles. Soy una persona muy comprometida cuando realmente quiero algo me esfuerzo en ser la major, me encanta las peliculas de comedia, me encanta reir, aprendo acentos rapido en mi idioma es mas facil.

Puedes encontrarme en social network :

Instagram : queendeluxeofficial

Twitter: andreinadeluxex

Snapchat: andreinadeluxe

Facebook : andreinadeluxex

Videographer/Photographer's Comments :

Hi Fellas Lia Here! Allow me to introduce this uber sexy Columbian Andreina! Man is she on fire. English is her second language, so I had her speak Spanish most of the day. Particularly during masturbation scenes. We went on location to this bell tower. Did not stay there too long cause it was 115 degrees out and models start to melt. We had to stop and get gas. Come to find out she had never pumped gas or been through a car wash. So, we had a little bit of a warmup in the car wash. Since it was a Saturday her flight was leaving like 2 hours before normal so I did not have as much time as I would have loved with her. Her hair is insane. I have never seen hair that long before. She knows how to do all these tricks with it too. Like choke herself and do a helicopter. I focus on her ass all day because it is so shapely and with her tan skin it's stunning on camera. The spoon position while she is fingering herself was my favorite part of the day. Check out her application images #1 #2 and #3 Enjoy!

Total Duration : 01:21:25
Total Size : 6,94 Gb
Resolution : 1920 x 1080
FileType : mp4

Video I - Butt-Lovers' Dream

(1 Video - Splitted Into 9 Clips)

Download :

andreina-00009107-01-1080p.mp4
andreina-00009107-02-1080p.mp4
andreina-00009107-03-1080p.mp4
andreina-00009107-04-1080p.mp4
andreina-00009107-05-1080p.mp4