How can I Change my Avatar?

NasmodorN

Hi,
Didn't find how to change my avatar ? Can someone help me please ?

Thanks in advance for your help!

BadDawg

Global Moderator
Staff member
See if this helps.

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
I remember there's a time- or posts count-related limitation before the "edit avatar" option becomes available. I don't know if it's a standard Xenforo procedure or if it's adjustable by board admin or manager. I am linking our manager @S-type this conversation, I am sure he knows more

SAN

S-type

Global Moderator
Staff member
"New Members" cannot create an Avatar. When a "New Member" has been here for at least seven days and has made ten (10) or more posts that have been approved and displayed, he/she automatically will become promoted to "Full Member", and his/her User Title will change to simply "Member". Full Members can create an Avatar.

Spudz

"New Members" cannot create an Avatar. When a "New Member" has been here for at least seven days and has made ten (10) or more posts that have been approved and displayed, he/she automatically will become promoted to "Full Member", and his/her User Title will change to simply "Member". Full Members can create an Avatar.
Good to know, yet I have a huge issue. I wasn't ever getting the email to verify my account, so I tried creating a 2nd account using gmail, which worked. Yes, I now realize I didn't have to do that since we have the ability to change emails, but at the time I didn't know that.

My issue is, my other profile, has my picture, and in no way do I want that. I would like at the very least for my picture to be removed, but, I don't need that account, so it would be perfectly fine if it was deleted completely.

Any time an admin has a chance, would you contact me? Being it is not my main email, it may take a day or two for me to notice the email, but I want this resolved ASAP.

Spudz

Cool, I sent @qwz75 a message a few hours ago, and yes, I want this fixed, but it's not a huge rush. Whenever either of you get a chance to do it.

best cam girl

Would be nice and useful to have this pinned or posted somewhere more visible (pardon me if I have somehow missed it). Anyway, thank you for the explanation. It has helped me to understand the issue.

Vagetarian4ever

Is commenting on another’s post considered a post?

CaptainK

Administrator
Staff member
Upload the picture you tried somewhere and send me, i see some users could update their avatars and some not - need more info.

CaptainK

Administrator
Staff member
I think the problem is caused by your user group only having "Registered" status and not "Full Member" status.
Please try now, should be fixed.