Mixed Balloon Fetish Videos - Blowing,Humping,Grinding,Bouncing

Christy Live in BBW Looners - Miss LingLing

Christy Live and Miss LingLing go apeshit with 36 inch and 9 inch balloons! Smothering them with their tits and ass and Blowing up the big one to its max

File name: BALLOONS 0021 Christy Live in BBW Looners
File Size : 121 MB
Runtime : 13 min 17 s
Resolution : 854x480
Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:

Balloons in Latex Explosive Facial BTP - SophiaSylvan

This clip starts with me blowing up a large clear balloon in my latex dress, stripper heels and rubber hood. I tease with closeups, show my dress through the clear balloon and scream in surprise when it blows up after I've made it huge. Then I get down on the floor and blow up a large black balloon, making it super huge, til it explodes cream all over my dress! Great blow to pops and unique explosion. I lick it up off the floor and get horny and touch myself at the end.

File name: BALLOONS 0025 Balloons in Latex Explosive Facial BTP
File Size : 320 MB
Runtime : 9 min 11 s
Resolution : 640x480

Preview:

Download Link:

Halloween Popping - SophiaSylvan

I have a room full of balloons, 20 of them in fact, for a Halloween party but I can't resist popping them! They look so pretty in my bed I just have to destroy them with my body in every way possible. I start out by squeezing some to my chest and popping them that way, then I take off my top and press them against my training bra, using my strong arms. Some pop more easily than others! I get on the bed and bounce on some, giving you flashes of my white lace thong up my skirt. I sit on others, bounce to pop others, and roll others under my curvy body in multifarious ways. I love to scissor the balloons between my thick thighs until they succumb to me, and to rub them against my bare tits and pussy. Watch me enjoy myself and get off on popping every single balloon. There are some truly resplendent explosions here, some strips of rubber even landing on the camera lens and shooting off the bed like fireworks! So fun!

File name: BALLOONS 0026 Halloween Popping
File Size : 1.05 GB
Runtime : 14 min 31 s
Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:

Download Link:

Mommy Loves Big Firm Things That Explode - SophiaSylvan

You're my son and you join me in my room to get ready for bed. You came back from a birthday party that wasn't too fun for you, but I snuck some balloons in my purse from the party to play with. I had one too many cocktails with the other mothers, and I'm a bit tipsy. I start blowing up a 12" balloon and say you can take out one from my bag to play with too, if you like. As it swells and grows, I notice you getting a boner. I tell you this is normal in young boys, don't be embarrassed. I tell you to strip down and get your pyjamas on. When I see your poor young cock, I tell you that you need to relieve this pressure. It's okay, go ahead and jerk off, I won't look. The balloon gets a big neck and my cleavage pops out and my cheeks swell, I decide I'm going to see how big I can make it! I blow and blow, and you jerk and jerk, and suddenly it explodes and so do you! Oh my! Did that scare you son? It scared me. Let's do another. I lay on my stomach, sipping my hot toddy, and my dress rides up, revealing the lace tops of my stockings and mommy's huge, lovely ass, with no panties! Your mother is so bad, wearing a dress and no panties to a birthday party? You get another boner as your mother blows the big red balloon. You can't help yourself, so you jerk off again. now mommy is horny and she lays on her back, showing you her pussy. Shamelessly, she teases you about being hard for your mother and her balloons, since she sees you staring at her body and the round, taut shape of the balloon. She huffs and puffs with powerful lungs, making the 16" balloon stretch to impossible proportions. You're rock hard with anticipation, and you know it and your cock are going to blow again!

File name: BALLOONS 0027 Mommy Loves Big Firm Things That Explode
File Size : 756 MB
Runtime : 10 min 14 s

Preview:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/86c89b182dc07/BALLOONS_0027_Mommy_Loves_Big_Firm_Things_That_Explode.mp4

Last edited by a moderator:

Office Blow to Pop and Balloon Diddle - SophiaSylvan

I start blowing up a large orange balloon for an office party. I don't realize how much lung power it is going to take, so once I get started I put up my feet (showing off my heels and strong, pantyhose-clad legs). I blow and blow but still it isn't anywhere near full. I squeeze it between my thighs to test for firmness and fullness, and feel an interesting sensation. I didn't wear any panties to work today and the feeling of the soft balloon between my legs starts to arouse me. I slip my hand under my pantyhose and feel how wet my pussy has become. I continue to inflate it, but play with myself at the same time. The more I blow and the bigger it gets, the wetter I become! I get carried away blowing and blowing and playing, until it pops suddenly in my face. The shock turns me on tremendously and I reach for the scraps of rubber that was the huge balloon. It is large and wet with saliva. I look at it, then get an idea. I rub the soft, wet rubber on the crotch of my pantyhose, and then stand up and pull it between my legs, rubbing hard until I cum. The sensation was amazing! I feel embarrassed afterwards and throw out the scrap of rubber, hoping no one in the office heard me. Perhaps I have a new fetish?

File name: BALLOONS 0028 Office Blow to Pop and Balloon Diddle
File Size : 415 MB
Runtime : 8 min 34 s
Resolution : 1440x1080

Preview:

Download Link:

cute girl plays with her balloon - VidzFlix

cute girls legs plays with a blue latex balloon

File name: BALLOONS 0030 cute girl plays with her balloon
File Size : 208 MB
Runtime : 4 min 36 s
Resolution : 1440x1080

Preview:

Download Link:

Balloon Popping Fetish in HD - Epiphany Jones

This is my first ever balloon bursting video! I used extra large latex balloons in lots of different colours. Wearing nothing but my tiny Brazilian panties and high heels! Sensing your uneasy around all these balloon I have sexily teasing and toying with you before I burst them in many ways using my heels, bouncing on them with my booty and riding them until I make them explode. If you enjoy anything to do with balloons or the balloon fetish you will really enjoy this fun and erotic video. This video was a custom video filmed for a fan who wanted me to share with the rest of the world as it is so good. Taking custom orders now message me your fantasy now. Please remember to leave me a full review! I greatly appreciate all feedback and would love to know your thoughts or comments. I hope you enjoy this video.

File name: BALLOONS 0031 Balloon Popping Fetish in HD
File Size : 2.31 GB
Runtime : 14 min 12 s
Resolution : 1920x1080

Preview:

Download Link:

BBW Balloon Ride Bundle 1 HD - Josie4yourpleasure

This is a bundle of 2 balloon riding videos. Titles and descriptions below! Blue & Yellow Blow & Ride How big can I blow up 24 inch balloons? Hmm I bet I can make them giant! Bigger than my 44H tits and big round belly. Watch as I fill a yellow then a blue balloon with my hot air. After making them crazy big, I bounce on each one, first a back view then a front view. I love bouncing and humping the giant balloons. It feels so good against my pussy. I'm so turned on and scared of them popping. Are you? Pink and Greens Balloons Hitachi Ride Another big balloon blow up! This time one pink and one green. Both are 24 inchers! This is a little different than my last blow and ride video. I decided to bring in my trusty Hitachi wand in the mix and ride those balloons while playing with my wet pussy. It was so much fun bouncing up and down on the big balloons while grinding my clit against the strong Hitachi wand. I orgasmed multiple times in this video. Such a thrilling shoot, not knowing when the balloons would give in and pop from all the humping and orgasms! Enjoy the view of my big 44H breasts bouncing freely as well and my wet pussy after all the cumming.

File name: BALLOONS 0032 BBW Balloon Ride Bundle 1 HD
File Size : 1.21 GB
Runtime : 33 min 51 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Cammiversary Balloons - KittyPurrz

I recently celebrated 3 years as a cam model and had 23 balloons to blow. I recorded it all! Watch me blow up all the 12'' balloons until they're HUGE! Some of them even pop on me. The one I sat on pops from underneath me too. Over 30 minutes of balloon fun!

File name: BALLOONS 0033 Cammiversary Balloons
File Size : 1.02 GB
Runtime : 31 min 36 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Katya in latex popping balloons - LeatherLove

Katya in latex suit and ovenknee boots playing with ballons. She blows balloon and play with needle, then she squeezing balloons to tits, ass and pussy in latex. She popping balloons by needle, sitting to pop and popping balloons by her high heel boots.

File name: BALLOONS 0034 Katya in latex popping balloons
File Size : 1.06 GB
Runtime : 8 min 28 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Making Balloons For Your Party - Freshie Juice

I heard you were having a party! What better way to make it more fun then to make it sexy, so I came naked. I also brought some party favors! Balloons! I'm gunna make them for you, I grab them one by one and start to inflate them with my little hand pump. I start with making a couple balloon snakes, I stroke them and rub them making that wonderful and agonizing sound of skin against plastic. I twist them around and rub them together. I even make you a weird balloon dog! As I'm blowing them up, I pop a couple by accident. But it gives me the idea to a couple blow to pop! It's so scary for me, I have to look away every time. It's kind of funny cus each time I start to ask how much more can it take it always pop! Aren't you so glad I'm helping you with your party? I blow up (without popping.. yet) a few more balloons and hold them, rubbing them all over my body. I know I didn't know a very good job of helping with my weird dog snake dick balloons, so I'll atleast help by cleaning up. And one by one I pop each of the balloons and yelp and jump each time they snap in my hand. Well I guess the last thing I can do to help you for your party is get out of the way!

File name: BALLOONS 0035 Making Balloons For Your Party
File Size : 1.41 GB
Runtime : 15 min 50 s

Preview:

Download Link:

NonPop Balloon Blow & Hitachi Edging HD - Josie4yourpleasure

I'm so horny right now. I want to blow up some balloons but I want to do my best not to pop them. Blowing them up just isn't enough. I need something more. I take out my Hitachi and sit on it. I love the feeling of the toy vibrating against my swollen clit as I fill each latex balloon up with my hot air and moans. I get through all the balloons without popping not one! Still not a enough to be surrounded my all the sexy balloons. I lay back and go to town with the hitachi on my clit. Teasing my pussy so much and coming oh so close to cumming but stopping just short of exploding, much like the balloons I inflated! Edging and blowing is so fun. Maybe next time I will actually let myself cum. Oh and all the balloons had such lovely necks.

File name: BALLOONS 0036 NonPop Balloon Blow & Hitachi Edging HD
File Size : 804 MB
Runtime : 21 min 57 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Pink & Green Balloons Hitachi Ride HD - Josie4yourpleasure

Another big balloon blow up! This time one pink and one green. Both are 24 inchers! This is a little different than my last blow and ride video. I decided to bring in my trusty hitachi wand in the mix and ride those balloons while playing with my wet pussy. It was so much fun bouncing up and down on the big balloons while grinding my clit against the strong hitachi wand. I orgasmed multiple times in this video. Such a thrilling shoot, not knowing when the balloons would give in and pop from all the humping and orgasms! Enjoy the view of my big 44H breasts bouncing freely as well and my wet pussy after all the cumming

File name: BALLOONS 0037 Pink & Green Balloons Hitachi Ride HD
File Size : 863 MB
Runtime : 23 min 37 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Sisters Punish Looner Brother - Galas Looner

Custom Video-32 balloons and two big 48" beach balls popped in this video! Kobe & Galas come home from school wearing their sexy school uniforms. Since their brother isn't home they wanna go into his room to see what sort of nasty things he is hiding. When they enter the room, they are surprised to find so many balloons. After investigating the girls see that some of the balloons have a donut shape with a hole in the middle. They immediately understand what he is doing with them, so they come up with a nasty plan. The sisters leave the room and come back with Balloon boobs, strap-on dildos and a pack of cigarettes. They start to pop some of the 16" balloons (fingernail, cig pop, kod) and then get to the donut balloons. They take some lube and start to rub each strap ons, all while moaning and getting hornier and start to fuck the donuts as hard as they can in order to pop them. Now they go over to the 48" beachballs and use their fingernails to move them around. Kobe takes her cigarette, burns a hole into it and immediately covers the hole with her hand, she puts the cigarette back into her mouth, grabs her dildo and RAMS it into that tiny hole. Galas is watching and cant believe what her sister just did to the beachball. As Kobe starts to fuck the beach ball she finds out how good it feels. Galas decides to do the same thing, burns a hole into the beachball and rams her dildo in. Now both girls start to fuck the beach balls down till orgasm. When both are done, they look at each other and start to fondle their big balloon boobs and pop them too!

File name: BALLOONS 0038 Sisters Punish Looner Brother
File Size : 1.59 GB
Runtime : 21 min 58 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Blowing Up Balloons - Ashley Aoki

this was originally a custom video. i am in my hotel room in vegas with a bunch of punch balloons. i start rubbing and fingering my pussy, then switch to using a glass dildo for a little, then finish myself by rubbing my clit in doggy. i blow up 4 balloons total. full video is not censored.

File name: BALLOONS 0039 Blowing Up Balloons
File Size : 168 MB
Runtime : 10 min 38 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/b1e28d849597a/BALLOONS_0039_Blowing_Up_Balloons.mp4

Last edited by a moderator:

B2PBLOW TO POP JOI - MeinLit

I LOVE THIS VID! THanks for Shraing B* :3 How about new JOI (jerk off instruction) game? I blow you stroke. The bigger my ballon gets the faster you play with yourself. And when its so close to POP and you are so close to cumming jerk it as fast as you can and cum with the POP!... My love grows with this ballon... So please... GIVE IT TO ME! Teasing you with sexy lingerie and my heels, taking my clothes off and lightly teasing myself Dirty talks.

File name: BALLOONS 0040 B2PBLOW TO POP JOI
File Size : 946 MB
Runtime : 12 min 6 s

Preview:

Download Link: