FTV Bella Rose - Cowgirl Turned Model - Cute Teen In Adult - 07/07/20

Pinkside

Bella - Cowgirl Turned Model
Release Date : 07/07/20 (NEW!!!)

She's a stunning and friendly North Carolina girl with an innocent face...but there's nothing innocent about what she does with that gorgeous body here on FT\/! We meet beautiful Bella at a mall as she introduces herself, wearing a tight super-short dress that flashes her cute panties until the security guard gets wind of things. Back at the house we see her in cowgirl boots exploring her body with her fingertips, spreading her legs to play with her privates and then stuffing her panties inside! After the pantystuffing she keeps them in as she uses a magic wand toy directly on her clitoris, enjoying the vibrations until it brings her to her first orgasm of the day...and then she slowly pulls her underwear out for a close-up view and gape of her pretty pink privates. After changing into a cute pink 'boss' outfit she treats us to a tour of her body, slowly slipping off her shorts and spreading herself open in an outdoor covered courtyard...heading inside for more privacy we see her showing just how she likes to boss an underling around, and then she reaches for a cucumber to practice her oral skills on! Soon she's sitting on top of the couch and penetrating herself with the veggie, fucking her hole and using a magic wand as well until she reaches a nice climax. Out by the pool we see a little peeing session while wearing her cowgirl boots, and then she dances up a storm stomping her heels and stripping nude! Wanting more active play she changes into her workout gear, heading out for a jog and to show off her flexibility and gymnastic skills. Next is an intimate closeup scene as she uses her fingertips to explore her privates, sliding her fingers up between her lips and rubbing herself just for fun as she chats with the photographer. Getting turned on by the stimulation she reaches for a thick clear toy which she fucks herself with, again using a magic wand in combination so she has another nice orgasm before heading off the airport...Bella is gorgeous, fun, flirty, and super sexual as she shows off and plays right here on FT\/!

MODEL COMMENTS :

Hello Everyone. My name is Bella . I'm from the N.C. . I'm an only child. But not a spoiled one lol. Unless you want to spoil me lol. But 4 real, I am really quite shy. Kind of a loner. I like being by myself sometimes. I would rather stay home to read or watch Jeopardy then go out and get drunk at the clubs like other models. I surround myself with a small circle of close friends who are like minded. I am very shy. You would walk right by me and never even notice I'm there lol. Unless you wanted to fuck me lol. I'm bi-sexual. I dream of getting married and starting a family someday. I just have not decided if I am going to marry a boy or a girl yet. When I find the one...I will know it! In my free time I like to play board games. Do crossword puzzles and read sci-fi novels. I sang in choir in high school and worked on the yearbook staff. I also have been clog dancing since before I could walk lol. Not sure what is next for me. I'm just floating around the atmosphere while I'm still young. Thanks for reading my little bio! Xoxo

Videographer/Photographer's Comments :

Hi fellas! Lia here! Bella flew in on a weekend which gives me 2 less hours of shooting. I wish I had more time with her. She is so tiny almost fragile. Here are some of her application images #1, #2, #3, and #4 (See Below). She is very soft spoken. Bella is extremely shy. She is the type that you have to earn her trust for her to open up to you. I did see bit's of some sassy personality every once in a while. I had her do a little bit of boss role play to help build the confidence and to have some fun. She had this awesome crotch-less pearl g-string. I had to make her stuff it. I could help it. It was too cute. Her torso and chest area are perfect. Someone should mold it. Her orgasms are just like her very shy and quite. She did clog dancing for her dance clip. Which I loved! It's so different.

Total Duration : 01:05:45
Total Size : 5,60 Gb
Resolution : 1920 x 1080
FileType : mp4

Video I - Cute Teen In Adult

(1 Video - Splitted Into 12 Clips)

Download :

bella-00008912-01-1080p.mp4
bella-00008912-02-1080p.mp4
bella-00008912-03-1080p.mp4
bella-00008912-04-1080p.mp4
bella-00008912-05-1080p.mp4