Best Boobs ever do you know her name?

cmfriend

Help. Does anyone no this girls name. those are some of the best boobs i have ever seen. thank you.

Prelude97

Her name is "Aminat"

And yes she does have the most amazing Boobs ever. Her body is freakishly insane. Like an african goddess. The website she is on is "African-Goddesses.com" and its very well named because this chick is nothing short of it. Ive for years tried to find more of her...but buying a membership to this site is Really overpriced but equally shady. Super Shady. And ive gotten a few Rips of it...but none to include anymore of her. But the site states that there is quite a bit of her on there. I just cant find anymore over the years of her..Its a shame.
Unfortunately she's not even listed on the site models..and the site hasn't had a update in some time. But they have amassed the most beautiful african women if not some of the most beautiful women PERIOD!!

Btw. You have a PM. :run:

Happy Fapping.

keeper31

Staff member
If you find material on her please let me know. They are the best I have seen.

Marco

I'm not saying that I know this is the same girl, but her name is Aminata. Here's a GIF:

And YES she is a very fine piece of ass all around!

Marco

I've seen 4 videos of her posing and dancing all for African-Goddesses.com. There are also a handful of photo sets. Here's some more photos:

BOZZOO

I have to disagree.

these are the best boobs ever...

:coolgrin: