Big Boobs Millionaire - Curvy Tits, Big Ass

HaveADick

Black Bra and Panties

Click to preview

About:

One of Ines' favorite pastimes is lying out by a pool and creaming up. She'll have to wear a bikini. Going topless might cause a scandal. Anyone who sees Ines sunbathing will wind up going home and jagging off. She's too sexy. Ines will be masturbating also when she gets back upstairs. The sun's rays and the swimming will have stimulated her and she'll need to relieve the pressure. Her only decision will be what toy to use.

Filename: BNDL08BIC_010 (12159)

63 pics available in 20,5 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X800 - 1600X1242

Click to download:

BNDL08BIC_010.zip

Last edited by a moderator:

HaveADick

Perfect Pointers

Click to preview

About:

See Kelly Kay on DVD...because your hard drive might go boom one day and your collection will disappear. Alone With Kelly Kay is an all-Kelly DVD with nine scenes-with backstage video-as she poses alongside her mother, plus a slide show and several other backstage scenes. Busty Jack Girls features one Kelly video plus videos of sweater-stretching Romanian girls Crisa, Joana, Augustina, Florri and Petra. Crisa and Joana are now superstars.

Filename: BNDL09BKK_010 (15056)

82 pics available in 20,5 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X800 - 1600X1066

Click to download:

BNDL09BKK_010.zip

HaveADick

Tropical Gold

Click to preview

About:

It's surprising that this doesn't happen more often to Kerry Marie. "I was on a train heading up to London for a shoot, and it was really strange," Kerry said. "There was a guy in front of me and when he got off the train, he turned around and said, 'I love your work, Kerry Marie.' That was the first that ever happened."

Filename: BNDL10BKM_010

68 pics available in 28,5 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X800 - 1800X1200

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_010.zip

HaveADick

Wet Black Stockings

Click to preview

About:

SCORE and Voluptuous are great magazines," Lorna said in 1999. "I like looking at my pictures. I used to get very embarrassed at first. Now I see them in a different way, although I can be extremely critical of myself. I think the girls' pictures always look so lovely in TSG magazines. I don't have a favourite women's mag because most of them are all the same, talking about famous pop stars, clothes and which lipstick to wear this week... really boring. If I buy one, it's Cosmopolitan because amongst the rubbish they usually have some interesting stories about women in foreign countries and their lives. I like the political articles but they don't have many."

Filename: BNDL11BLO_10

50 pics available in 22,3 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X786 - 1600X1057

Click to download:

BNDL11BLO_10.zip

HaveADick

At Your Service!

Click to preview

About:

She poses for a photo shoot wearing one of her own creations, which is precise to the smallest detail, befitting her personality. "The skirt I made myself," explains Cherry. "I made it to match because this will be a perfect beer girl costume. The blouse is a blouse I already owned. The Cami-Garter costs about 150 bucks and the matching thong costs about 40. It's called a Raquel Cami-Garter and I purchased it from Trashy Lingerie. It's a little expensive for lingerie but this is not something that will ever fall apart because it's so well made." There are many whackable boob moments as she plays with her lovely hangers. It's amazing how entertaining tits can be. And that ass is a true work of art. At the end, Cherry... well, you'll see.

Filename: BNDL13CHB_10 (13654)

90 pics available in 34,8 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X800 - 1600X1061

Click to download:

BNDL13CHB_10.zip

HaveADick

Desirae's Foot Fetish

Click to preview

About:

Hi boys, this photo shoot is something different. It's kinda funny that even though I'm a big-boob model, a lot of you have written in to see my feet and toes! So we went ahead and did this pictorial of my feet! Hope you like it and I hope you like my toes! Now don't you do anything I wouldn't do looking at my photos. P.S. I am very flattered by all your letters saying such nice things about me and your compliments are greatly appreciated! XXXLove, Desirae.

Filename: BNDL15DEW_10 (6698)

77 pics available in 24,4 Mb
Jpeg size: 800X525 - 1600X1050

Click to download:

BNDL15DEW_10.zip

HaveADick

The Secretary

Click to preview

About:

This is a beautifully shot pictorial that really flatters Diane with a retro-fifties style sexy secretary look. You get the industrial strength bra and the girdle with attached garters. You get the stockings, the black pumps and even the office lady style hairdo. And then you get Diane's incredible tits, pussy and asspipe.

Filename: BNDL16DPO_10 (3499)

96 pics available in 33,1 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X771 - 1600X1090

Click to download:

BNDL16DPO_10.zip

HaveADick

Office with Venetian Blinds

Click to preview

About:

Ah, the sexy secretary. The all-important male fantasy. Jessica takes the dictation well. When she first began modeling, Jessica was too shy to show her pussy. Her boobs were so phenomenal that we all thought "Fuck it!" We're boob guys first. Jess has huge tits and a great body. Thousands of average girls are spreading their pussies. Let's go for Jessica's boobs while we have them. We'll worry about the pussy later. This utterance proved providential. In time, Jessica spread her pussy with great aplomb.

Filename: BNDL17JET_10 (3429)

15 pics available in 4,3 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X795 - 1600X1068

Click to download:

BNDL17JET_10.zip

HaveADick

Tennis Time

Click to preview

About:

Tennis can't get better than this. Not with Julia making a racket. We're trapped in her net. When Julia's done wacking balls, it's time to score some points with the crowd. Or is she just stringing us all along? Now it's time to serve tits.

Filename: BNDL18JMI_10 (6725)

45 pics available in 13,8 Mb
Jpeg size: 800X527 - 1600X1062

Click to download:

BNDL18JMI_10.zip

HaveADick

Devil In A Blue Dress

Click to preview

About:

"Devil in a blue dress" is the first thing and only thing that comes to mind when we see these pictures of Karla, who takes a rather simple, short dress and turns it into a showstopper. She doesn't take her tits out until photo No. 19, but we're willing to bet that by that time, a lot of you will have already done what you came here to do. Then she pops outs her tits-big, full, heavy-and her areolae seem darker, her nipples seem longer and harder. She affords us spectacular views of her luscious ass, proving once again that, like Karina Hart, Karla has it all. Then she goes over to the piano. Karla doesn't play the piano, but who cares? Her body is a Chopin piano concerto in G-cup major! "I like to dress provocative and sexy," she said. "Tight skirts, tops. It's hard to get tops that fit me, so I usually have the big cleavage thing going on. Guys don't seem to mind." But just because she flaunts her body doesn't mean Karla is easy. If you want to get into her bra, you're gonna have to get to know her and let her get to know you...the real you. "I actually don't have a specific type in guys," Karla said. "I like the kind of guy that I can trust. I can be a fussy girl when choosing men, but I appreciate guys who are polite, truthful and honest. I don't like guys who play mind games or lie to impress me. I love a man who can dance. Dancing is so sexy!" We're doing the woodie cha-cha in our boxers for Karla!

Filename: BNDL19KAJ_10 (25854)

101 pics available in 35,1 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X797 - 1600X1063

Click to download:

BNDL19KAJ_10.zip

HaveADick

A British Bird Under The Mexican Sun

Click to preview

About:

Puerto Vallarta Vacation is Leanne Crow's second photo holiday with SCORE . Her first was a trip to St. Maarten. In the Caribbean, Leanne met Angela White, Michelle Bond, Charley Green and Maggie Green for "Leanne's Stacked Summer." Here in Mexico, Leanne meets America's Jenna Valentine and they hit it off famously, becoming fast friends. She shares sun, fun and Mexican food with Hitomi, Natalie and Micky an international smorgasbord of major melons. "I didn't develop until I was around 16 years old and then it was like they grew overnight," Leanne revealed. "It was crazy because I was flat-chested throughout most of my schooling. I remember that I would make excuses not to go swimming with the other girls because I was extremely flat-chested and they all had boobs. I actually used to stuff my bra and I couldn't go swimming because it would be like I had boobs and then in a swimsuit, I didn't." Well, Leanne has no problems now filling out her bikini tops, as this pictorial and video amply prove!

Filename: BNDL20LEA_10 (38295)

50 pics available in 14 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X800 - 1600X1067

Click to download:

BNDL20LEA_10.zip

HaveADick

White Room

Click to preview

About:

'White Room' is the name of a classic rock song by Cream. Of course you don't care about that. But you would like to cream all over Nicole. We like the fishnet style bra that Nicole is sporting in this set. And we like the way she squeezes and sucks those incredible J-cuppers for us. We'd like it more if Nicole spread her legs, but hey guys, let's not get greedy. NP's cans are so succulent we've got the splooge factory workin' 24/7. And they're all tit-meat too. There IS boob justice.

Filename: BNDL21NIP_10 (18979_12)

77 pics available in 31,6 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X790 - 1600X1067

Click to download:

BNDL21NIP_10.zip

HaveADick

SaRenna Boob Cruise 95'

Click to preview

About:

Boobmen demanded it! SCORE's special Boob Cruise '95 Issue (cover date March '96) has become a collector's item yet only SIX photos from this set appeared in it! And it's now totally SOLD OUT. So we posted the COMPLETE pictorial of SaRenna right here. Is SaRenna at her most spectacular and sexy? Do you hear the sound of nutsacks swelling? You better fuggin' believe it! Thirteen models sailed with the '95 Cruise, and SaRenna, as you would expect, was one of its brightest stars. Said SaRenna, "Before the Cruise started, I was a little nervous. I thought, 'Oh gosh, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day? Do I have the stamina to do this? The reality is, I had the best time of my life." Check out this set, SaRenna lovers. You'll have the best time of your life, too.

Filename: BNDL22SAW_10 (19054)

34 pics available in 13,4 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X771 - 1600X1115

Click to download:

BNDL22SAW_10.zip

HaveADick

Barn Burner

Click to preview

About:

Tawny Factoid: Tawny, along with fellow busty dancer and Boob Cruiser Rachel Rocketts, made cameo appearances in the psuedo-documentary "Let's Talk About Sex" (Fine Line; 86 minutes; R-rated). It was shot in Miami, Florida over 18 days on a 300,000 budget. The movie reviewer for the Syracuse New Times wrote: "Director Troy Beyer stacks her deck with performers named Tawny Peaks and Rachel Rocketts who display their Hindenberg-esque hooters to presumably titillate what few males are in the audience." Most critics bitch-slapped this film, but Tawny collectors may find it worth a rental just for her. "For the footage of real women speaking their mind on taboo subjects, 'Let's Talk About Sex' may have some special anthropological value. Also, it's a hoot." wrote Liz Braun of the Toronto Sun.

Filename: BNDL24TNP_10 (5706)

65 pics available in 30,7 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X808 - 1700X1145

Click to download:

BNDL24TNP_10.zip

HaveADick

Island Fever

Click to preview

About:

Tiffany poses on the beaches of Eleuthera Island, Bahamas, in August, 1992. Her bikini is chest amazing, a real eye-popper. A week after this Tiff shoot, Chloe Vevrier, Savannah Staxxx and Lisa Chest arrived to shoot a pictorial dubbed 'Island Fever' for March 1993 SCORE. In September, 1992, not long after the SCORE team left the island, Hurricane Andrew passed through Eleuthera, on its way to Homestead and Miami, Florida to cause the worst natural disaster in American history. June 2001 SCORE Magazine has published a portion of this pictorial as part of its special "Girls On The Beach" theme.

Filename: BNDL25TIT_10 (1362)

75 pics available in 26,6 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X781 - 1600X1210

Click to download:

BNDL25TIT_10.zip

HaveADick

Hey There, Sailor Girl!

Click to preview

About:

Sailors could really go places with a charmer like Ashley Sage. Here she is, ready to hoist your sails! What self-respecting breast-man could ever tire of those tits? These photos, taken seaside in St. Maarten, the Caribbean, prove four things: 1.) Busty girls looking better in sailor's uniforms; 2.) Sailor's uniforms look better on busty girls when they're not traditional sailor's uniforms. 3.) Boobs float. 4.) Everything looks great on a girl like Ashley. "I like to go clubbing with my friends," Ashley said. "You know, the whole girl thing of dressing hot, hitting the scene and not coming home until the wee morning hours. We love to dress up. Corsets, short skirts, big heels, big hair, tiny dresses, that sort of thing. We've gone to clubs wearing the tiniest dresses and the highest possible heels. We like to stir it up! I get noticed a lot when I go out, and I know my boobs have a lot to do with that." That's because Ashley has a pair of hooters that many women spend huge amounts of money to buy. And other women can only dream of having.

Filename: BNDL01ASA_11 (gal_37021)

53 pics available in 7,2 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X797 - 1600X1063

Click to download:

BNDL01ASA_11.zip

HaveADick

Jungle Girl Autumn

Click to preview

About:

Autumn-Jade brings out the animal in us. When we see Autumn's bongos, our spears start shaking. We feel a jingle in our balls. Just what is it about her? This interview excerpt from SCORE sheds some light. SCORE: Would you describe yourself as a woman who has to have sex? AUTUMN: Definitely. I wouldn't be the same without it. SCORE: How often do you like it? AUTUMN: At times, twice a day. At times, five times a week. It just depends on how I feel. SCORE: Are you a woman who has an orgasm every time you have sex? AUTUMN: If he's good. SCORE: Do you have to have an orgasm for sex to be good? AUTUMN: Yes. I have to get off. It's not over until it's over. Autumn says it all. And so does this photo set. That dress. Those shoes. That body. Those boobs. Jungle Girl Autumn. Setting the animal in us, free. Free to shake our spears. To spread our manglaze. That's why we love Autumn-Jade.

Filename: 011_Jungle_Girl_Autumn (AutumnJade_2050)

58 pics available in 18,8 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X787 - 1600X1156

Click to download:

BNDL02AJD_011.zip

HaveADick

Angelique and Friends

Click to preview

About:

Whoever said that "three's a crowd" never saw this photo set. And Jack Tripper never had roommates like Angelique and Gabi, a Voluptuous magazine model. When Angelique's bosom buddy drops by for a visit with a friend, well-known SCORE stickman Marino, it's share-and-share-alike! Soon breasts, lips, and a stiff cock are set into motion. Every imaginable combination is put in place, in a KAMA SUTRA of positions. It's hot and sweaty! A boob-bonanza of thrills which will give you spills. This is the mother-lode of photo sets, so if you miss it don't come whining to us!

Filename: BNDL05BAN_11

59 pics available in 19,9 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X785 - 1600X1161

Click to download:

BNDL05BAN_11.zip

HaveADick

Private Danni

Click to preview

About:

If there were stacked girls like Danni Ashe in the military there would be no more wars... because the armed forces would be too busy fucking. Danni Ashe will forever hold a place near and dear to us. In the early '90s, she and SCORE moved forward together, sailed on the Boob Cruise three times, and in the formative stages of SCORE's Internet development, we worked tit-to-tit. She had eight smashing appearances in SCORE and appeared in four SCORE video titles: Ben Dover Does The Boob Cruise, Boob Cruise '95, The Best Of Voluptuous and The Big Boob Mamathon (the only recorded display of Danni's exotic dancing); plus pictorials in Voluptuous magazine before she quit magazine modeling in 1998 until her one-shot SCORE comeback in the February '04 issue.

Filename: BNDL06BDA_11 (13783)

50 pics available in 28,6 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X782 - 1600X1098

Click to download:

BNDL06BDA_11.zip

HaveADick

Mirror Image

Click to preview

About:

Two Busty Dustys are better than one, as proven in this unique pictorial, shot in London in 1991. Mirror shoots are always exciting because we get to see the girl from two different angles in one photo, but they present challenges for the photographer, such as capturing the model at the proper angle, and for the model (where should she look). But when all the pieces come together, the results are truly special, as they are here. Busty Dusty Fact: Before she became a model and exotic dancer, Dusty was a licensed hairdresser and cosmetologist.

Filename: BNDL07BDS_11 (1449)

108 pics available in 43,6 Mb
Jpeg size: 1024X682 - 1600X1123

Click to download:

BNDL07BDS_11.zip