Big Boobs Millionaire - Curvy Tits, Big Ass

HaveADick

Mini Flirt

Click to preview

About:

If this is Kelly Kay's idea of a casual outfit, suitable for, let's say, grocery shopping or picking up the dry cleaning, we can only assume that there are massive traffic jams on the streets of Liverpool, England, every time she runs errands dressed in a tiny mini-skirt and even tinier top. Of course, you get to see her remove her outfit, and no matter how brief her clothes are, there's no denying she looks even finer with them off.

Filename: BNDL09BKK_012 (13906)

77 pics available in 26,7 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X795 - 1600X1057

Click to download:

BNDL09BKK_012.zip

Last edited by a moderator:

HaveADick

Spiderwoman

Click to preview

About:

This dress is meant to ensnare you into the web of Kerry. It's suitable for fine dining, the theater and BustyKerryMarie photo shoots. Even better is that it comes off so you can enjoy her to the fullest.

Filename: BNDL10BKM_012

68 pics available in 17,2 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X777 - 1600X1067

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_012.zip

HaveADick

Lorna Transformed

Click to preview

About:

"My boobs are off the scale now, 32JJ," said Lorna at the time of this pictorial, up from a previous high of 32G. It was published in February '06 SCORE and Lorna was the covergirl. She was three months pregnant when she posed for these pictures. She's now the proud mom of a boy named Leo, which ended a lot of speculation by her fans over whether or not she was preggers. Pregnancy made Lorna even more gorgeous than ever. "I hope the news doesn't disappoint some of you," Lorna wrote on her website when the birth was announced. "I don't want to ruin anyone's fantasies." She may have actually enriched some fantasies!

Filename: BNDL11BLO_12

40 pics available in 17,1 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X786 - 1600X1064

Click to download:

BNDL11BLO_12.zip

HaveADick

BookWorm

Click to preview

About:

Desirae looks so tasty in her tight top and miniskirt that it seems a shame she has to take it off. Wait...what are we saying? It ain't no shame! The books on the floor are various sex, erotica and glamour photo books that Desirae was poring through before the shoot began. She just sat quietly in the chair and flipped through them. Desirae's an avid reader who likes current bestsellers, preferably romance novels. "I'll rub myself during the juicy parts. There's nothing I like better than to prop myself up in bed on a rainy day and read. I think women write the sexiest books. Men are good at writing dirty things. Women are much better writers of erotic and seductive stories and books. I was looking at some of the picture books here, models from the 1960s. Boy, I guess they're grandmothers today! I wonder what they look like today? That makes me wonder how I will look when I'm older. Will a new generation of boys look at my photos and get excited? You might say I'm too young to think about these things, but I do."

Filename: BNDL15DEW_12 (26139)

69 pics available in 20 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X787 - 1600X1050

Click to download:

BNDL15DEW_12.zip

HaveADick

Diane In Charge

Click to preview

About:

Diane cops an attitude in this pictorial. She's sick of your shit, and she's gonna put you in line right now! Now, this look isn't what we ordinarily think of when we think of Diane, but these pictures are proof that she's capable of looking sensational in any outfit. "I'm definitely not a tough girl," Diane said. "I'm more like your average, middle-America housewife. But I also know how to keep my men in line." That sounds like an invitation.

Filename: BNDL16DPO_12 (8707)

41 pics available in 14,3 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X798 - 1600X1071

Click to download:

BNDL16DPO_12.zip

HaveADick

Black Stockings

Click to preview

About:

"I definitely find that having large boobs has made my life different," observes stacked hottie Jessica Turner. "I always get attention wherever I go. Sometimes it is good attention and sometimes bad. Some people even choose to laugh at me but I guess they are jealous.! I did find it harder to deal with when I was younger. Now I just take it with a pinch of salt." You tell 'em, Jessica!

Filename: BNDL17JET_12 (17018)

60 pics available in 17,6 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X777 - 1600X1046

Click to download:

BNDL17JET_12.zip

HaveADick

Julia and The Boss

Click to preview

About:

Julia: Ja ja. You like busen? Boss: Very nice, Miss Miles. But about your skirt... Julia: Ohhh, you like my skirt? Boss: No, I don't like. Julia: Ooooh, ja ja! [Julia takes off her skirt.] You like now? Boss: Yes, I like very much. But now I'd like you to dance for me. Julia: Dance? Ooooh, ja ja! Play music! Boss: Now I'd like you to do one more thing, Miss Miles. Julia: You would like me to take letter? Boss: No, I'd like you to suck my cock. Julia: Oooooh, ja ja! Suck cock! Suck cock!

Filename: BNDL18JMI_12 (9781)

70 pics available in 24 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X786 - 1600X1075

Click to download:

BNDL18JMI_12.zip

HaveADick

How To Pick Up Karla James

Click to preview

About:

Karla brings down the house in an outfit that she might wear if she was going clubbing. But we know how Karla attracts a man's attention. How can we attract hers? "Please don't take this the wrong way," Karla said, blushing a bit, "but most men don't have the courage to attract my attention. They just stare at me, which I find really irritating and rude. I think I make guys nervous-or my boobs do!-so they don't come up to me and talk too often. They'll just stay with their friends and stare at me all night and talk about my boobs. But none of them have the courage to talk to me unless they're really drunk. It's disappointing, really. I mean, just come up to me and say hello. Introduce yourself. I'm really a very nice person." Nonetheless, Karla has heard every cheesy pickup line in the book, like "You look like an angel. Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" and "I've lost my phone number. Can I have yours instead?" "It's so phony," Karla said. "I'm a real girl, so just be real with me. Who knows? You might get somewhere!"

Filename: BNDL19KAJ_12 (25852)

60 pics available in 20,9 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X797 - 1600X1063

Click to download:

BNDL19KAJ_12.zip

HaveADick

Titty Teaser

Click to preview

About:

What could be more exotic than spending time in one of the most beautiful places in the world? Answer: Spending time with Nicole Peters and her friends in just such a place. Nicole Peters has it all. She is easy on the eyes, has some of the nicest under-the-shoulder boulders known to man, and has great ass-ets. Big-tit lovers have been known to get off on the mere mention of her name. And now you can see more of her in her natural glory. Nicole's site features her in some of the most cock-stiffening, mind-blowing poses, along with video clips that would make any man proud to be a man. If you don't believe me, check out the pics and clips for yourself. You will not be disappointed. Have fun and enjoy.

Filename: BNDL21NIP_12 (11762)

85 pics available in 21,2 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X770 - 1600X1097

Click to download:

BNDL21NIP_12.zip

HaveADick

SaRenna Spokes Model

Click to preview

About:

SaRenna gives the old expression "a bicycle built for two" a completely new twist. Especially when you're talking about SaRenna's twin peaks. We caught SaRenna tooling around in the tropics. The way she handled her bike had us pumping up our inner tube. SaRenna's very strict about observing the rules of the road, and she dresses in bright colors so everybody can see her. On the other hand, the sight of SaRenna pedaling with no pants on may cause some traffic congestion. A girl can really work up a lather as she racks up the miles, so naturally she needs to remove some of those curve-hugging bicycle togs to air out her fleshballoons. While she's at it, why not give us the pleasure of a total flash? SaRenna, you're always thinking of your fans.

Filename: BNDL22SAW_12 (8040)

70 pics available in 27,7 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X753 - 1600X1096

Click to download:

BNDL22SAW_12.zip

HaveADick

Hot-Rod Tawny

Click to preview

About:

Now here's your hot-rod mamma! And a hot rod you're sure to have viewing this rockin' photo set. Tawny does everything to drive you up the wall until you feel like road-kill, but in a good way! Yes, Tawny is turbo-charged throughout this set and as racy as can be. You're not going to be shafted by these pictures because Tawny is humming on all cylinders. She's horny, and you'll hoot at her hooters as she shifts gears from one position to another. You'll get great mileage out of these photos because Tawny never seems to run out of gas. Just grease up your axle...it's going to be a bumpy ride!

Filename: BNDL24TNP_12 (13214_01)

60 pics available in 20,7 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X799 - 1600X1078

Click to download:

BNDL24TNP_12.zip

HaveADick

Letting It All Hang Out By The Pool

Click to preview

About:

This is the best way to see Tiffany; out in the sunshine wearing next to nothing. One of the greatest thing about Tiffany is her amazing physique and nothing shows off how tight and toned her stomach and legs are like this particular series of photos. Here we see Tiffany demonstrate her dexterity and just how flexible her dancer's body is. Some of the best shots are toward the end where she hangs off of the roof and you see all the lines of her physique. But her flexibility is not limited to just her body. Tiffany admitted to us that she could also stretch her mouth open pretty wide, too. "I just open my mouth as wide as I can and take it all in. I have a really big mouth...I can put my whole fist in! I'm known for that...I can put my fist all the way in my mouth, right down to my wrist!"

Filename: BNDL25TIT_12 (5445)

64 pics available in 22,1 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X762 - 1600X1150

Click to download:

BNDL25TIT_12.zip

HaveADick

Kitchen Cutie

Click to preview

About:

Since most of us don't come home to a big-boobed girl on the floor of our kitchen playing with whipped cream, Ashley Sage Ellison provides the stunning visuals. Take Ashley in a tight, low-cut sweater and high-cut mini-skirt. Place her in the kitchen. Add whipped cream and strawberries. Then add two tri-colored popsicles. That's a recipe for fun. Of course, great boobs are great boobs with or without food. Ashley doesn't get too messy in this photo shoot. She just sprays some neat whipped-cream dots on her nipples and squirts some in her mouth, which is nice. Then she sucks on an ice pop, and you can draw your own conclusions from that. Think whatever you want. Ashley looks good enough to eat. And good enough to eat you.

Filename: BNDL01ASA_13 (gal_37019)

83 pics available in 33,2 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X797 - 1600X1063

Click to download:

BNDL01ASA_13.zip

HaveADick

Autumn And Linsey

Click to preview

About:

Another set of Autumn and Linsey Dawn McKenzie sucking and tonguing each other's sweet pussies and nipples from their breast fest, Linsey's Lezzie Seduction. In the studio, once the action began, these two busty sex kittens couldn't keep their hands off each other. Linsey was one of Autumn's first mistresses in the art of cunt lapping. If you love Lesbo tit fondling and knocker kissing, this is real beat-off material. We should know! Autumn and Linsey are both in September 2001 SCORE Magazine, a special edition devoted to the 20 greatest naturals in SCORE history.

Filename: 013_Autumn_And_Linsey (AutumnJade_2646)

67 pics available in 23,8 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X759 - 1600X1122

Click to download:

BNDL02AJD_013.zip

HaveADick

Angelique of Hazzard

Click to preview

About:

After nearly a two year absence, this pictorial was the first to herald Angelique's return to the magazine that made her a goddess. The cover of October '02 SCORE was very reminiscent of her debut cover in the December '94 issue. Daisy Dukes never looked as good nor revealed as much as Angelique does here! Though them-thar titties ain't jugs of 'shine, they're just as intoxicating! While the boys are away running dew she has the homestead all to herself, but with nobody to entertain her. Well, that is, until a white dildo mysteriously shows up. She greets it with all the down-home comfort she's got.

Filename: BNDL05BAN_13

60 pics available in 16,5 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X780 - 1600X1062

Click to download:

BNDL05BAN_13.zip

HaveADick

The Big SCORE Comeback Of 2004

Click to preview

About:

Danni stopped magazine modeling completely in 1998. The first indications of this were seen during the 1997 Boob Cruise that she attended. She did much less posing than in previous years. Danni's presence in SCORE faded over the late '90s and during the new decade. Her SCORE magazine comeback with a fresh pictorial was published in the February 2004 edition in time for a ten year retrospective. Her image on the cover was enough to make the most veteran SCORE readers freeze in their tracks. Danni had physically changed very little. She was now less girlish, more womanly, in appearance. Her cherubic face had become sleeker. Her level of heat in her modeling remained constant as it was in the '90s. Spread pussy and nipple self-licking but no more than that. Of course, comparatively speaking, pink spreading is still very explicit. It was enough for all of her fans. Not very long after this issue appeared on the stands, Danni sold her web empire and retired for the quiet life. Will she ever return? No one knows... except Danni.

Filename: BNDL06BDA_13 (12206)

30 pics available in 9,8 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X789 - 1600X1052

Click to download:

BNDL06BDA_13.zip

HaveADick

Dusty The Mamazon

Click to preview

About:

The tropical jungle theme suits Dusty well. This photo set, one of her earliest after transforming from Rocky Racquel to Busty Dusty, shows Dusty as the Mamazon she truly is, long-legged and especially mamazonian in the bust department. It also shows Dusty with one of her many hairstyles, this one a little more mature, a bit more suggestive sexually, and the horizontal shots of her lying back emphasize how slim 'n' stacked she is. Very impressive.

Filename: BNDL07BDS_13 (1121)

74 pics available in 36,4 Mb
Jpeg size: 1024X685 - 1600X1139

Click to download:

BNDL07BDS_13.zip

HaveADick

Bathroom Floor

Click to preview

About:

The eye in the sky follows Ines into that sanctuary of all females, the bathroom. It watches as she lies down in her fishnets and panties on a towel on the floor. The air is filled with the fragrance of her sweet body, her natural perfumes. The eye in the sky probes and records while Ines tantalizes and teases with her beautiful body and face. Her pussy is quite bushy here. Her thick pussy lips are hypnotic. Every time Ines appears for a video or pictorial for BustyInesCudna, she is more beautiful than the last time. Her body is bursting with the freshness and hormonal powers of youth and sex. Even her lovely big tits look fuller. In your mind's eye, you squeeze them. We can't wait for next week and a new photo series to collect.

Filename: BNDL08BIC_013 (12162)

65 pics available in 29 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X793 - 1600X1086

Click to download:

BNDL08BIC_013.zip

HaveADick

Plastic Plaything

Click to preview

About:

There's nothing a girl likes better than a big, hard cock, but enterprising Kelly can make do when she hasn't got a man handy. Her hands are helpful in scratching her horny itch, yes, but a plastic sex toy really does the trick!

Filename: BNDL09BKK_013 (13709)

70 pics available in 16,7 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X800 - 1600X1071

Click to download:

BNDL09BKK_013.zip

HaveADick

Oriental

Click to preview

About:

The allure and mystique of the Far East cums to England. Now that Kerry Marie is studying the fine art of massage, she says she's not dancing on the Sunday Sport team of exotic dancers anymore. So those of you who've seen her on stage somewhere in Britain over the past three years, consider yourselves very fortunate.

Filename: BNDL10BKM_013

67 pics available in 21,8 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X793 - 1600X1067

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_013.zip