Big Boobs Millionaire - Curvy Tits, Big Ass

HaveADick

Body Suited

Click to preview

About:

Desirae's got a beautiful face, yet, in this pictorial, she seems even more gorgeous. It's tough to explain it in words. She's just got this extra-sultry and pouty-pretty look going. This bodysuit might be the most dick-stiffening outfit Desirae's ever modeled. Or just plain worn, for that matter. "I felt so sexy wearing it. It was like having a second skin. And that open crotch! I hope all the guys out there who check my site like this outfit, because I loved wearing it!"

Filename: BNDL15DEW_13 (14244)

73 pics available in 29,3 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X787 - 1600X1050

Click to download:

BNDL15DEW_13.zip

Last edited by a moderator:

HaveADick

Diane's Kitchen

Click to preview

About:

The Food Channel on American television has gotten into the trend of hiring hot babes in sexy clothes to host cooking and dining shows, replacing the hulking, matronly types like Julia Child. We applaud this shift in food preparation. Presented for your own culinary pleasure is Texas housewife Diane Poppos, who we believe could be the next big thing on cable TV as the hostess of her own cooking program. Okay, we admit the chef's hat is a little corny. No one wears hats anymore. Who knows where this could take Diane? Books, food endorsements, supermarket and restaurant openings, TV specials, guest spots on David Letterman, Jay Leno, Anthony Bourdain...

Filename: BNDL16DPO_13 (8727)

60 pics available in 19,4 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X799 - 1600X1065

Click to download:

BNDL16DPO_13.zip

HaveADick

Mini Skirt

Click to preview

About:

It took 12 tough years to build the Akashi Kaikyo Bridge in Japan, the #2 engineering marvel of the world, second only to #1, the construction of Julia's suspension bras. Go upskirt from the worm's eye view. With a body like hers, Julia can make a 90 year-old man bust his nutsack.

Filename: BNDL18JMI_13 (7407)

50 pics available in 17,9 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X782 - 1600X1079

Click to download:

BNDL18JMI_13.zip

HaveADick

Karla Passes The Bikini Test

Click to preview

About:

A bikini is the ultimate test for a big-boobed model. Her body is almost fully exposed, and her tits are, basically, on their own. A bikini top lacks the support of a bra, so a girl either has big, full, firm tits or she doesn't. Clearly, Karla has 'em, and the proof is when she takes off her bikini top for the first time. Know how with some girls, their tits were up here and then they're down there? That's not the case with Karla. She takes off her top, and her G-cup naturals stay in place. There are some great photos in this set, like No. 35, which makes us want to walk around to the other side and slide our cocks between Karla's tits, and No. 47, a classic oiled-up hanger shot, but we think the real standouts are No. 40 and No. 41, in which Karla's amazing breasts are stacked one on top of the other. Is this why girls with huge boobs are called "stacked"? By the way, these photos were shot in Costa del Sol, Spain, and if Karla looks especially happy, it's because 1.) Costa del Sol is beautiful and 2.) Karla is very comfortable in bikinis. "I design my own bikinis, and I love wearing them because I can get a sexy tan," Karla said. "Plus, I can save my white bits for that special someone!" Right now, that special someone is all of us!

Filename: BNDL19KAJ_13 (25850)

62 pics available in 23,7 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X797 - 1600X1063

Click to download:

BNDL19KAJ_13.zip

HaveADick

Squeeze And Please

Click to preview

About:

It's siesta time in Spain, but Nicole Peters is a little antsy this afternoon. Hmmmm, what is she going to do? Why not have a little playtime with herself? We could promise that no one's watching, but that would be fibbing since tit fans worldwide are going to be tuning in. Nicole looks so comfortable in her skimpy attire. If she's not careful, she is going to tire herself (and our dicks) out. We hope she has sweet dreams after her solo pleasuring session. We definitely will have our share of pleasant memories. And sticky sheets.

Filename: BNDL21NIP_13 (11791)

82 pics available in 25,2 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X751 - 1600X1147

Click to download:

BNDL21NIP_13.zip

HaveADick

SaRenna Goosed Down

Click to preview

About:

Here's an interesting and unusual pictorial lensed in our London studio during late summer, 1998, post-Boob Cruise #4. Even the veterans at SCORE's Miami HQ completely forgot about this one, even though it's quite a gorgeous layout and very memorable.

Filename: BNDL22SAW_13 (19199_02)

92 pics available in 30 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X753 - 1600X1108

Click to download:

BNDL22SAW_13.zip

HaveADick

Vision From Heaven

Click to preview

About:

Tawny appears to be a real vision, a genuine angel. But we know better! There's an aura around her, but no halo. She might walk like an angel, talk like an angel but she's the devil in disquise. Oh, yes, she is! And she's up to her old devilish tricks in this sizzling photo set; a Satanina in high heels! Very diabolically wicked in a devil-may-care manner. So if you're horny you won't want to miss these red-hot pixs! If you get caught enjoying these pixs just tell them the devil made you do it!

Filename: BNDL24TNP_13 (1340)

60 pics available in 19,4 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X785 - 1600X1061

Click to download:

BNDL24TNP_13.zip

HaveADick

Some Cock In the Garden

Click to preview

About:

Some ladies have tea parties in their garden. Tiffany has sex in her garden because while some people grow plants, she makes boners grow. That should be pretty evident by this lucky guy's stiff rod. First Tiffany shows up in this leotard/shredded material outfit that leaves little to the imagination. Yeah, just like we like her. And then she does what she does best, which is twist and turn herself into every possible position for better penetration. And she looks damn hot doing it. There is nothing like seeing her grip her tits so that they wrap around this cock very snugly. If this is the kind of thing that goes on in the gardening club, sign us up.

Filename: BNDL25TIT_13 (1363)

98 pics available in 44,9 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X773 - 1600X1132

Click to download:

BNDL25TIT_13.zip

HaveADick

"With boobs like mine, all sweaters are tight!"

Click to preview

About:

Sometimes we wish we had a machine that could read minds so we could listen to the thoughts of women when they see Ashley's J-cups. Just imagine what they're thinking. "I was the biggest-breasted girl in school," says Ashley, saying exactly what we expected to hear. "I've got two younger sisters. My middle sister has big breasts, too. My youngest sister doesn't, at least not yet! I was never teased in school because we had to cover them up and hide them. I would get in trouble if I didn't. So no one saw them. I didn't play a lot of sports in school. It's a bit hard to run with boobs like this." "I tend to wear comfy clothes when I'm home. But I also like to walk around naked most of the time when I don't have to get dressed. If I go out dancing, I tend to glam it up. Corsets, short skirts, big heels, big hair, that sort of thing." Tight sweaters, too? "Of course," she said. "But with boobs like mine, all sweaters are tight!"

Filename: BNDL01ASA_14 (gal_37018)

90 pics available in 45,7 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X797 - 1806X1200

Click to download:

BNDL01ASA_14.zip

HaveADick

Autumn Harem Girl

Click to preview

About:

I dream of Jeannie? Nope. We dream of Autumn-Jade. Steady SCORE Magazine guys will remember the July 2000 issue with exotic Ariana on the cover, and inside, doing a belly dancing pictorial from the video Busty Auditions. It's Autumn's turn to gyrate that nice tummy and shake those phenomenal titties this time, as she sheiks her magnificent booty and boobs.

Filename: 014_Autumn_Harem_Girl (AutumnJade_7246)

70 pics available in 25,2 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X764 - 1600X1108

Click to download:

BNDL02AJD_014.zip

HaveADick

Bedtime For Angelique

Click to preview

About:

Angelique is stunning in her white evening gown, and even more so without it. Her black panties, nylons and heels make her appear like somebody out of a legman's wetdream. But Angelique has it all for the breastman and assman, as well as the legman. Yes. She has the whole package. Pillows you wouldn't mind being smothered with, legs that could wrap around your neck, and a killer ass. Now you know why an "orgasm" is often referred to as "the little death." Take a look at these photos before it's bedtime for Angelique. We imagine you'll be up all night!

Filename: BNDL05BAN_14

69 pics available in 23 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X792 - 1642X1084

Click to download:

BNDL05BAN_14.zip

HaveADick

Let's Have Patio Fun

Click to preview

About:

This is an early Danni photo set produced in August 1994, in Palm Springs, California. Her clothes are killer. The cut-off denim shorts are off-the-charts. "When you first start stripping or you first start modeling, you don't really realize how much negative feedback you're going to have to deal with from the outside world," Danni told Frontline several years ago. "And I think that's kind of one of my personal goals. I suffered through that for many years, when someone doesn't want to rent you an apartment because you're a stripper, or somebody doesn't want to give you that car loan because you're a stripper, that hurts, and you internalize it. And I think in a lot of ways I want to stand up and say, "Hey, we're worthy of people's respect. We're not bad people, and we don't deserve to be treated that way."

Filename: BNDL06BDA_14 (5344)

84 pics available in 29,6 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X808 - 1600X1077

Click to download:

BNDL06BDA_14.zip

HaveADick

The Final Photos

Click to preview

About:

This was the last official, new Busty Dusty pictorial, published in the Holiday 1999 SCORE Magazine. "Wish me luck," she said, although shortly after she retired, more photos of Dusty, taken before these set was lensed, surfaced and were published in SCORE and online. What's fascinating about this photo set is that even at the end of her modeling career, Dusty was in her prime, her body as magnificent and tight as ever. Slim 'n' stacked perfection. A true Hall of Famer from beginning to end.

Filename: BNDL07BDS_14 (2015)

71 pics available in 31,3 Mb
Jpeg size: 1024X684 - 1600X1157

Click to download:

BNDL07BDS_14.zip

HaveADick

Balloons

Click to preview

About:

Big, purple party balloons suit Ines well. After this photo session, she popped them all like a giggly, little girl. Which she can be. Ines lays back to pull her lovely, pliable labia as far as she can, which is pretty far, while she stares at the camera. She's become very, very good at this rare talent. "I think, come do this for me," Ines says. "It's more fun if I think that you do it for me. Soon, I am growing back my hair down there," she added. "You will see."

Filename: BNDL08BIC_014 (11571)

76 pics available in 22,3 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X792 - 1600X1066

Click to download:

BNDL08BIC_014.zip

HaveADick

Toy Time

Click to preview

About:

It's a no brainer that a naked Kelly Kay gives us a boner. But we were surprised to learn that being nude is also a turn-on for our favorite busty Brit. In fact, wearing her birthday suit excites Kelly so much, she takes matters-and a dildo- into her own hands. And lets us watch!

Filename: BNDL09BKK_014 (13708)

70 pics available in 17,3 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X800 - 1600X1067

Click to download:

BNDL09BKK_014.zip

HaveADick

Bubble Bath

Click to preview

About:

Ooohh, don't I look delicious when I slip out of my robe and into my tub! And wouldn't you like to slip into the tub with me, eh? I'll bet you would. You'd love to soap and suds me up, and wash me down, running your hands all over my boobs and my ass and legs, and...where else? You naughty, naughty boy! Oh, and what's that sticking up now, eh? Looks like Percy is very excited by the sight of me nude and soapy. 'Percy' is what we English girls call your prick, by the way. I'm also sure you'd like to suds me up with a hot cumbath! Now there's a thought that really turns me on. Maybe I'll just imagine I'm bathing in a tub full of your foamy sperm. Mmmm, yes...rubbing it all over me feels soooo good. Are you as horny as I am yet? I'm sure you will be after you see these shots. In fact, I'm sure you'll be shooting quite a load of spunk all over! Come on!

Filename: BNDL10BKM_014

65 pics available in 18,6 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X760 - 1600X1103

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_014.zip

HaveADick

Boxing

Click to preview

About:

The boxing shoot was something different for Desirae. "I felt awkward for this shoot. Every time I would jump and move, my boobs would bounce very high. Needless to say, they are heavy and it hurt a little." Which is precisely why the photographer thought this would be a good set. Heavy boobs? Bouncing? Sounds like the perfect recipe for a boob banquet. See for yourself!

Filename: BNDL15DEW_14 (6139)

35 pics available in 7,7 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X763 - 1600X1060

Click to download:

BNDL15DEW_14.zip

HaveADick

I Dream Of Diane

Click to preview

About:

When we asked Diane Poppos what type of sex fantasies she has, she mentioned that she used to always watch the now-classic TV show I Dream of Jeannie with Barbara Eden and Larry Hagman, and even now still watches it. (Diane was 1 year-old when its original run ended in 1970.) One of her recurrent fantasies is being a character like Jeannie and serving a "master." We couldn't get that exact costume in time but this outfit came close. Get back in the bottle, Diane.

Filename: BNDL16DPO_14 (8710)

60 pics available in 15,1 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X796 - 1600X1068

Click to download:

BNDL16DPO_14.zip

HaveADick

Julia's Floaters

Click to preview

About:

Julia Miles poolside in a bikini? Holy fuck! We kinda wished Julia had kept her bikini on longer, but she was in a hurry to get it off, dive into the pool and play with her floaters. Julia's floaters look absolutely marvelous in the water and squeezed into that inner tube, but one of our favorite photos is the one of Julia's rack on the pool ledge, giving us a good idea of exactly how huge her tits really are. C'mon, guys! Dive right in!

Filename: BNDL18JMI_14 (9785)

47 pics available in 13,4 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X794 - 1200X825

Click to download:

BNDL18JMI_14.zip

HaveADick

The Vest Is Yet To Come!

Click to preview

About:

Most girls could wear this halter top in public and not get a second look. But not Karla. Her creamy G-cups burst out of the shirt, creating acres of sumptuous cleavage that any boob man would love to dive right into. If you ran into Karla on a public street, she just might be wearing what she's wearing here. "It is really hard to find clothing which does not emphasize my breasts!" Karla said. "If I wear loose clothing which does not show my figure, then I look overweight because of the size of my breasts. So mostly I wear tight clothing to show my figure. In the winter, I wear skinny jeans and elegant tight tops with trainers or high heeled boots. In the summer, I flaunt my breasts and figure, wearing skirts, vest tops and high heels or sandals." Yes, she did say vest tops. By the way, please don't ignore Karla's ass. It's another very impressive part of her brick-shithouse body. Check out photos 61 and 62 for a prime view. And when you're done with her tits, give her butt a jack!

Filename: BNDL19KAJ_14 (25851)

75 pics available in 25,8 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X797 - 1600X1063

Click to download:

BNDL19KAJ_14.zip