Big Boobs Millionaire - Curvy Tits, Big Ass

HaveADick

SaRenna Cover Shots 3

Click to preview

About:

The December 1993 edition of SCORE starred SaRenna and featured an interview, a pictorial and a cover photograph. Many cover shots were produced on medium format transparency film, as is the norm. For the final cover, Editor-in-chief John Fox decided on something very unusual for a big-bust magazine. Just a photo of SaRenna's face! No cleavage! Here's what has never been seen before; take-offs on the classic image of Marilyn Monroe and her wafting skirt in the famous subway grating scene from The Seven Year Itch (1955). Imagine having seen a copy of SCORE on the newsstand in 1993 with a cover of SaRenna from one of these remarkable photos shot by Peter Wall in his South Florida studio.

Filename: BNDL22SAW_52 (17702_03)

25 pics available in 2,9 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X810 - 1200X1011

Click to download:

BNDL22SAW_52.zip

Last edited by a moderator:

HaveADick

Autumn Leopard Bra

Click to preview

About:

This pictorial was originally shot at the London studio in 1998. It was published in a rival big-bust title in 1999, a magazine that went out of business at the end of 2003 and was sold to another publishing company. The set took a while to retrieve for Autumn-Jade.com. It's a true study in anatomy to inspect Autumn's body and especially her tits in her various pictorials and videos, and note the changes and fluctuations over six years. While this pictorial could have used more spread-pussy poses, in-and-of itself, it's a satisfactory look at a young Autumn just beginning to model.

Filename: 053_Autumn_Leopard_Bra (AutumnJade_12790)

50 pics available in 16,7 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X783 - 1600X1060

Click to download:

BNDL02AJD_053.zip

HaveADick

Philosophy

Click to preview

About:

The Kerry Marie Philosophy: "I've been everything from a barmaid to a retail assistant to putting together PC boards to a dental hygienist. I've done a variety of things in my time before I was a model. I like to go with the flow. I think that's the easiest thing. I don't like to expect anything. I like to take each day just as it comes and see what happens."

Filename: BNDL10BKM_053

78 pics available in 28,5 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X791 - 1600X1056

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_053.zip

HaveADick

SaRenna Black Corset

Click to preview

About:

The corset, a waist-shaping garment, has a rich history dating back centuries. Scholars of ladies' undergarments credit Italy as being the first country to create the "coche" in the 15th century. In France, the "cotte," a band of stiff material to shape the waist, was introduced the same century. Over the centuries, the production and design of the corset became more and more refined and sophisticated. Who can think of one woman who looks more spectacular modeling a corset than busty, lovely SaRenna Lee? Who feels the same way about SaRenna shredding a sweater?

Filename: BNDL22SAW_53 (8030)

59 pics available in 19,3 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X758 - 1600X1077

Click to download:

BNDL22SAW_53.zip

HaveADick

Autumn's Water Wing

Click to preview

About:

Say you're getting ready to go out to the pool to catch a couple of rays. You spy an incredibly voluptuous vision whose mammazing shape is begging to be liberated from the confines of her swimwear. And let's just say it's Autumn-Jade, who's just trying to get an all over tan without those annoying bikini lines. After all, can you blame her? No, but at least you can help her get an even covering of suntan lotion. Rub it on all over. Make sure you don't miss a spot. Oh, and if you shoot a little cum on her in the process...she won't mind a bit.

Filename: 054_Autumn's_Water_Wing (AutumnJade_7956)

99 pics available in 45,8 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X756 - 1600X1110

Click to download:

BNDL02AJD_054.zip

HaveADick

Pecker Inspector

Click to preview

About:

No doubt you have downloaded Kerry's video Pecker Inspector. The question now is what a Pecker Inspector does when she gets home from a hard day at one of the ten factories she inspects. Does she read? Watch telly? Knit? Sew? Why does she inspect one of the peckers she's brought home for more advanced study? That Kerry Marie, due dilligence is her middle name.

Filename: BNDL10BKM_054

79 pics available in 32,1 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X791 - 1600X1067

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_054.zip

HaveADick

SaRenna Cover Shots 2

Click to preview

About:

This collection is a follow-up to an earlier series of SaRenna photos shot on medium format transparency film for possible SCORE magazine cover usage. The clarity, brilliant colors and sharpness seem almost three-dimensional. The last group of this collection is Tawny Peaks and Angelique with SaRenna in the Carribean, cover shots taken at the time of the photo shoot for April 1995 SCORE and called "SaRenna, Tawny Peaks and Angelique" on SaRennasWorld. A shot of SaRenna squatting, flanked by Tawny and Angelique, was published as the back cover of April 1995 SCORE. (The front cover was of Busty Dusty.) Medium format usage is fading out in these Internet/digital format days, but the results are still worth the effort as this series shows.

Filename: BNDL22SAW_54 (17702_02)

46 pics available in 13 Mb
Jpeg size: 1112X824 - 1200X980

Click to download:

BNDL22SAW_54.zip

HaveADick

High Heeled And Stocking

Click to preview

About:

First time on the site for this very early pictorial of Autumn, which, like the Leopard Bra spread, was shot at the London studio in 1998 and was published in a rival titty mag that summer. Autumn was just starting out as a model. She shows confidence mixed with shyness and a blossoming sex appeal. Notice how bashful she looks spreading her pussy, not directly looking at the camera lens. And her pussy spreads are not wide and stretched. That would take time. Photo 27 gives you a hint of how fresh and delicious-looking her pink, moist vagina is. There's a large number of panty pix in this set. Autumn was nervous about taking them off. Ultimately her apprehension faded away, to everyone's enjoyment, hers and ours.

Filename: 055_High_Heeled_And_Stocking (AutumnJade_12796)

50 pics available in 16,4 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X759 - 1600X1035

Click to download:

BNDL02AJD_055.zip

HaveADick

Red Devil

Click to preview

About:

It's good that Kerry's scorching red dress is made of fire resistant fabrics. Otherwise, it would have burst into flames from contact with her smokin' hot body. She's so ripe and luscious! There are times when we just can't handle her body and face! She makes us want to run naked out into the street! XL Girls fan E.L. begs the editor to put Kerry in every issue. He believes she is the sexiest woman in the world. R.A. of Newark, New Jersey says "For all the years that I have been getting your magazines, DVDs and going on the web, one girl in particular has caught my eye. Kerry's really made my heart rattle and blood boil. I would give most anything to be with her. Every time I see her, I imagine something new I want to do with her. I can play acoustic bass pretty well, and recently I've fantasized about singing her a song while she sat naked in front of me, her lovely black hair falling over her robust cleavage. Now, Kerry isn't the only great model I've enjoyed seeing. Nicole Peters and Merilyn Sakova are two of the sexiest women I've ever seen. But it's Kerry that has melted my heart more times than I can remember. She really does seem to be the down-to-earth type who would appreciate a guy like me. I'd become her little puppy dog, if you know what I mean!"

Filename: BNDL10BKM_055

60 pics available in 24,1 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X792 - 1600X1067

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_055.zip

HaveADick

SaRenna Boob Cruise Candids

Click to preview

About:

The definition of what makes a candid photo is in the eye of the beholder. Some may consider "snapshot-quality" pictures as "candid" photography. Our basic take about candids is that they're unposed, spontaneous, informal photos of someone within a social or group setting, regardless of the actual photographic quality. This week's posting is exactly that. With candids, every picture tells a story. For those of you SaRennasWorld members who have sailed on Boob Cruise '98 (and our records show that there are a good number of you who did), this photo series will hopefully bring back many happy memories of fun, excitement, exoticism and great party days and nights. (And let's not forget all those extra-large tits.) Can you identify the other girls with SaRenna? Do you see yourself in any of these pictures? Do these photos activate the endorphins in your brain...? "Always remember to forget The things that made you sad. But never forget to remember The things that made you glad." -Author Unknown

Filename: BNDL22SAW_55 (5449)

79 pics available in 34 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X754 - 1600X1107

Click to download:

BNDL22SAW_55.zip

HaveADick

Wiggling Wahine

Click to preview

About:

"I've always wanted to visit Hawaii. Seeing the Islands on TV makes me want to go there even more. It's so beautiful there. All I need is two weeks to travel to Maui, Oahu, Kuai and maybe the Big Island! Just two weeks! One of these days, I'm going to go because I made myself a promise. I wouldn't want to live there because I hear it's very expensive. People have to work two jobs just to make ends meet! You can't enjoy life like that." "I honestly think my boobs are growing and getting bigger. They feel bigger and heavier than when I came back to SCORE Magazine in September. So that's almost nine months. Wow, time flies, don't it? Do they look bigger in these pictures and last week's swimming pool pictures?"

Filename: 056_Wiggling_Wahine (AutumnJade_7953)

90 pics available in 42,9 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X751 - 1600X1091

Click to download:

BNDL02AJD_056.zip

HaveADick

Topshelf Goodies

Click to preview

About:

"I don't go topless on the beaches at home in England, but when I am on holiday, say Greece, I'll go topless if it is allowed on their beaches. Ladies usually are allowed topless or nude in that part of the world. This way I can get an overall tan on my chest. I do create a bit of a stir when I do that as I am usually the biggest-breasted woman on the beach. But then, after about two days, the blokes are used to me and don't stare so much or make comments!"

Filename: BNDL10BKM_056

70 pics available in 23,6 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X800 - 1600X1066

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_056.zip

HaveADick

SaRenna And Chloe

Click to preview

About:

SaRenna Lee: the pinnacle of megaboob perfection. Chloe Vevrier: the most famous natural big boob sex star in the world. Together, an incredible event in boob history. This superb pictorial was originally photographed for July 1997's SCORE Magazine now SOLD OUT. Fortunately, SaRenna and Chloe Vevrier's scorching hot tryst was captured on video in Bosom Buddies 3. Get it! A must-have for EVERY boobman. Nothing compares to the jizz-generating sight of two huge-busted beauties enjoying each other. This is, simply put, perhaps the hottest girl-girl mammathon ever photographed. Rock your bone!

Filename: BNDL22SAW_56 (1884)

80 pics available in 32 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X789 - 1600X1258

Click to download:

BNDL22SAW_56.zip

HaveADick

Autumn Light Blue Sweater

Click to preview

About:

A couple of the editors at SCORE Group, Dave and Elliot, were in the model's foo-foo dressing room as Autumn dressed for this pictorial. They weren't looking at the floor. The make-up artiste, Luz, no slouch herself in the looks department and who has been with SCORE for a long time, eventually shooed them away, like the vermin they are. Said Elliot, "I don't know about Dave. For me, the urge to jack was brutal. Ordinarily, anytime I see Autumn when she flies into SCORE for shoots, my nut sack swells up. You could set a clock to it. Autumn arrives. Nut sack swells up. Nut sack begins to enlarge? Autumn must be on the way. It's tough to be a guy sometimes. Her boobs are unbelieveable and she's as cute as can be. Autumn knows about the nut-swelling. She gets this look in her eyes. She likes swelling up nuts. The day she came back to SCORE was a blessed day.

Filename: 057_Autumn_Light_Blue_Sweater (AutumnJade_1773)

53 pics available in 20,6 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X787 - 1600X1050

Click to download:

BNDL02AJD_057.zip

HaveADick

Deep Cleavage

Click to preview

About:

"The other day I was on the train and it was really strange. There was a guy in front of me and when he got off the train, he turned around and said, 'I love your work, Kerry Marie.' That was the first time that ever happened. I didn't know what to say because everyone around me on the train heard him. I just smiled and thought, 'Oh no, what am I supposed to do now?' It was quite embarrassing. But it was okay. It was nice enough."

Filename: BNDL10BKM_057

70 pics available in 20,4 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X800 - 1600X1066

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_057.zip

HaveADick

Denim Dropper

Click to preview

About:

Wow! The SaRenna smashin' fashion show is non-stop. This week, it's tight denim shorts and a painted-on top over a traditional bra. This outfit should have ya crying like a baby for his bottle. We're loving the too-tight red top. It can barely contain SaRenna's tits! And some people might think that white bras are boring, but even the most plain garb is transformed into something sexy and amazing once it touches SaRenna's flesh. Of course, what's underneath those clothes is what we really want to see!

Filename: BNDL22SAW_57 (8675)

75 pics available in 25,4 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X738 - 1600X1080

Click to download:

BNDL22SAW_57.zip

HaveADick

Autumn Peels And Deals

Click to preview

About:

Autumn Jade is the kind of classy Southern Belle who knows how to tease us before she pleases us. Today she treats us to some afternoon delight in the back room of an Antiques shop you'll find tucked away along the country roads of her home state. She's showing us the merchandise, but we just want to rip off that sprayed-on dress of hers, bite her juicy nipples and lick her from head to toe. When Autumn shakes her bazooms and flutters her eyelashes, our cock busts right out of our pants. "Now, honey, don't you think this green chair is just dee-vine? I mean, couldn't you see me sittin' on your lap ridin' your baloney pony?" Well, now, Autumn Jade, you know Antique dealers drive a hard bargain. "Don't you worry, sweetie. I'll give them a little show, and when they see how I P E El, we'll get a steal of a deal!" And just what do you have in mind, Autumn? These pictures tell the story and what a stick-stiffening story!

Filename: 058_Autumn_Peels_And_Deals (AutumnJade_7957)

67 pics available in 25,2 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X746 - 1600X1095

Click to download:

BNDL02AJD_058.zip

HaveADick

Sportee Girl

Click to preview

About:

"When I'm in America, I like to relax and watch TV after a day of modeling," says Kerry. Kerry's favorite television shows? "On American TV, I like Friends. We have a British show called Coupling that's like Friends. I just can't stand stuff like Seinfeld, I just don't find it funny. But I love Jackass. I love Johnny Knoxville. I love that sort of crazy, stupid humor. At home I love British sitcoms. I love The Office and The Ali G. Show." The Britcoms should cast girls who look like Kerry! They'd be a lot more fun to watch!

Filename: BNDL10BKM_058

80 pics available in 24,4 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X781 - 1600X1081

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_058.zip

HaveADick

SaRenna And Lisa Lipps

Click to preview

About:

These bosom buddies just can't get enough of that boob-to-boob stuff! SaRenna couples with Lisa in this '96 shoot, and schlongs have been shooting ever since. The juicy fact that SaRenna and Lisa were doing each other in real life added some X-tra heat to this titslamming treat. This is the real deal, dudes: shot in a real house, not a studio set. It's like you're a voyeur who's lucky enough to see these babes totally uncensored. Owooooo!!! Grab your pecker, partner. SaRenna and Lisa are totally into each other. And they want you to watch!

Filename: BNDL22SAW_58 (2068)

82 pics available in 29,1 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X760 - 1600X1108

Click to download:

BNDL22SAW_58.zip

HaveADick

Autumn Everyway

Click to preview

About:

For this week's Autumn boobapalooza, Autumn gets the full "Every Which Way" treatment, shooting and measuring her from every conceivable angle so to better savor her awesome, bra-busting body. A member writes about Autumn's Office pictorial: "Wow. What a great set, a big improvement over the clown set! Now, I would have preferred to see Autumn completely nude at the end of the set, but still, a fantastic set! Autumn's awesome body, that smile, the glasses (very cute), and her hair, for a change, you had made up very well. Great job! Give us more! Jon.

Filename: 059_Autumn_Everyway (AutumnJade_7269)

58 pics available in 14,7 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X753 - 1600X1081

Click to download:

BNDL02AJD_059.zip