Big Boobs Millionaire - Curvy Tits, Big Ass

HaveADick

Plug & Play

Click to preview

About:

Do you ever go to topless and nude beaches when you're in Europe? Kerry: Not nude. Topless. But when I'm in places like Spain or Cyprus, everyone is topless at all the beaches, so it's nothing special. People don't say, "Oh, look, she's got her boobs out." But at home, if I had my boobs out, people would say, "Oh, my God, look at her. She's topless!" and that can get to be a bit annoying. When I'm in other parts of Europe, nobody cares. Everybody on the beach is naked or half-naked.

Filename: BNDL10BKM_059

105 pics available in 29,2 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X790 - 1600X1066

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_059.zip

Last edited by a moderator:

HaveADick

SaRenna And Lisa Lipps

Click to preview

About:

Our incredible SaRenna and the awesome Lisa Lipps paired off in the Bahamas for this titty-to-titty shoot, originally lensed for SCORE Magazine Februay 1995. Both of them were in their prime at 23 years-old, and already worldwide mega-boob mega-stars. This session is still one of SaRenna's wildest! Lisa Lipps is more than a sex bomb she's a nuclear reactor. The quim juice flies as SaRenna and Lisa show us what big-tit lez action is all about. The original pictorial featured fourteen shots. But you get an uncensored totally sizzling selection of 81 images. Your cock can't handle it!

Filename: BNDL22SAW_59 (2063)

81 pics available in 33,6 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X763 - 1600X1177

Click to download:

BNDL22SAW_59.zip

HaveADick

Chef Autumn

Click to preview

About:

You won't see this on the Food Channel. Today, Autumn shows us how she makes well, we're not sure. It looks like an ice cream soda. Preparing this took her a long time. This wouldn't do in a real diner or ice cream parlor. The boss would get really upset. Look at how she's interrupting everything by rubbing the ingredients all over her boobs. Besides, the customers would never leave, there'd be a line out the door, and the sheriff would probably give her a citation for improper food handling. Maybe Autumn should stick to modeling, and just make sundaes and stuff at home.

Filename: 060_Chef_Autumn (AutumnJade_7265)

80 pics available in 24,8 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X772 - 1600X1150

Click to download:

BNDL02AJD_060.zip

HaveADick

Miniskirt Flirt

Click to preview

About:

You know that old saying, "if it's too good to be true, it is?" Well, it doesn't apply here. Kerry is too good to be true but she's real and she's here. This week Kerry wears a blouse and miniskirt so hot you would not let her leave the house unless she had an armed bodyguard. And the white knickers adds to the pleasure, amplified a thousand times when she moves them aside so we can see her beautiful pussy, wet with the nectar of nature's girl-juices.

Filename: BNDL10BKM_060

70 pics available in 19,4 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X776 - 1600X1066

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_060.zip

HaveADick

SaRenna And Erica

Click to preview

About:

From time to time, we must humbly admit that history is made at SCORE. We mean Boob History, of course: events that deserve to be enshrined in the annals of the Mammazonic Millennium. And so it is with this mam-mentous meeting of two tit-ans, the immortal Miss SaRenna Lee and the extraordinary Erica Everest! We humble devotees of DD at SCORE were indeed fortunate to record this truly orgasmic occasion. These supreme cream queens whose pecker-popping partnership on the unforgettable Boob Cruise '97 still raises our flags decided to demonstrate for those lucky enough to be present, a booberamic bust-out that blew our minds and our loads!! And so we present to you now, a tit-to-tit tango, a waltz of wiggling whoppers, a fabulous flesh fest, a veritable nirvana of nipplicious knockers...a photo set of SaRenna and Erica guaranteed to get your guy-goo gushing!!

Filename: BNDL22SAW_60 (1225)

70 pics available in 27,2 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X757 - 1600X1115

Click to download:

BNDL22SAW_60.zip

HaveADick

Autumn Gyno Exam

Click to preview

About:

Boys, we need your help here. We know that none of you are licensed to practice medicine. Possibly, a few of you are. But that doesn't matter. If you can pour a glass of milk without spilling it, you've got the job. Autumn-Jade is in SCORE's Mad Medical Clinic and she needs her annual check-up. She's showed up late and everyone has gone home for the night. So you're gonna have to pitch in. If she asks to see your degrees, just tell her they're at your other office. Now put on that white coat and those latex gloves and knock yourself out. And remember, don't squeeze her boob for longer than five seconds at any one time or she'll figure out that she's being hosed. Thanks.

Filename: 061_Autumn_Gyno_Exam (AutumnJade_7271)

65 pics available in 18,7 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X709 - 1600X1270

Click to download:

BNDL02AJD_061.zip

HaveADick

Baby Doll

Click to preview

About:

Kerry is more than the sum of her body parts but every Kerry admirer has his favorite focal point. Some comments received illustrate this philosophy. "Simply the finest woman on the planet," says E.T. "A babe to end all big babes." "I could look at her forever." says R.D. "Her tits are incredible," raves E.V. "Her boobs are perfect globes of female flesh," said a long-time Kerry fan. "It's her ass," insists S.W. "The bigger it gets, the harder I get. I would love to bite it." "Call me crazy. I love her feet and her toes sticking out of open-toed shoes," emails J.D. "That face. I would give anything to kiss it all night," writes O.A. Indeed, Kerry is all woman to all men.

Filename: BNDL10BKM_061

55 pics available in 14 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X783 - 1700X1133

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_061.zip

HaveADick

A Brush With The House Painter

Click to preview

About:

This is a first: a guy touching SaRenna and feeling up her boobs before he splits so she can complete the pictorial solo. In 1998, SCORELAND posted a series of SaRenna-in-bondage photos with a guy who tickled her feet while she was tied up. (They are no longer on the site so don't look for them if you belong to SCORELAND.Com.) This is the first time ever in a real pictorial that a male has fondled and palmed SaRenna's titties. It takes a lucky man to get to pinch those famous nipples. At home, SaRenna paints in her free time, and even brought down her easel and paints to Mammazon Island during the Mega-Boob Olympics.

Filename: BNDL22SAW_61 (8677)

85 pics available in 25,1 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X754 - 1600X1101

Click to download:

BNDL22SAW_61.zip

HaveADick

Autumn In Her New Green Dress

Click to preview

About:

The "new" Autumn proudly showing off her incredible body and fantastic boobs. The letters continue to pour in. Here's one: "Just recently I have seen pictures of the beautifully voluptuous Autumn-Jade and noticed something quite different about her magnificent melons. They're BIGGER! She's always had very big bountiful boobs but now they look as if they have filled up. I can't help but say wow! Sure they were big before, but they had a somewhat, how do you say, low hanging feature which is now gone and replaced by swollen seductiveness. All together, it's a vast improvement on her already very curvy attractive figure. I just wanted to make sure with you that she had gotten breast implants. If so, I think she should go bigger. She seems like she has plenty of space left to fill out in her titanic tits.-K.J." Wrong, Mr. K.J. Autumn did not get implants. Her boob growth spurt was natural. She's gained weight since her London shooting days and most of that poundage became boobage. And believe us, her titties are as packed, thick and full right now as any man would ever want.

Filename: 062_Autumn_In_Her_New_Green_Dress (AutumnJade_7237)

88 pics available in 29,7 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X756 - 1600X1096

Click to download:

BNDL02AJD_062.zip

HaveADick

Busting Up The Place

Click to preview

About:

Welcome to the weekly worship session at the shrine of Kerry Marie, a living work of art. An American artist living in England plans to build a huge earth-work statue of a reclining busty woman that would be over a half-mile long with boobs 100 feet high. We aim to send him some pictures of Kerry as an inspiration for the face and form of his upcoming work of art.

Filename: BNDL10BKM_062

75 pics available in 28,7 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X789 - 1600X1067

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_062.zip

HaveADick

Miss Lee's Corset

Click to preview

About:

SaRenna is a sight for sore eyes in this pictorial. She almost looks like something out of a dream: the fluffy, white top, the massive cleavage, the stockings and garters. But SaRenna isn't a figment of your imagination. She's the real deal. That doesn't mean that you can't dream about her, though. In fact, how could you not? We hope you have some sweet dreams tonight!

Filename: BNDL22SAW_62 (12793)

49 pics available in 16,2 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X793 - 1600X1055

Click to download:

BNDL22SAW_62.zip

HaveADick

Autumn In Pajamas

Click to preview

About:

Cute! Sweet! Cuddly! That's the word for this pictorial. The PJs. The specs. "At night I like to relax at home with my dog, Chichi. We read or watch TV. Sex In The City, The Sopranos and Friends are my favorite shows. I'll have a few drinks and unwind. Chichi has his chewtoys." And speaking of chewtoys, Autumn's new video Ultimate Autumn, her first XXX with man-sausage, looks like it's going to be her most popular ever, far surpassing Autumn's previous vids. Be here next week for another bone stretcher with Autumn.

Filename: 063_Autumn_In_Pajamas (AutumnJade_7264)

74 pics available in 28,5 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X738 - 1600X1144

Click to download:

BNDL02AJD_063.zip

HaveADick

The Pink Chick Stick

Click to preview

About:

Kerry's venture into toyland allows us the chance to see how she'd treat a man's schlongeroo, even though toy plugging and sucking are better on video than in stills. The vibrator has a semi-realistic penile look to it which helps the imagination, especially for sucking poses. Pressing the buzzer buddy against her nipples gets them hard. Kerry's beautiful pussy is tight and that thing is thick, so a dab of lube helps to slide that fucker in deeper.

Filename: BNDL10BKM_063

80 pics available in 31,6 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X770 - 1600X1083

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_063.zip

HaveADick

SaRenna In Leather

Click to preview

About:

Whereas the usual photographic emphasis on SaRenna is for obvious reasons on her extraordinary top shelf, let's not forget Miss Lee also sports an incredible pair of stems that every man should be ready to worship. And so the editors of our sister mag LEG SEX decided that SaRenna should be adored by leg men everywhere. She's so sexy in this second skin outfit, it seems a shame she has to take it off, but hey! August 2001 Leg Sex Magazine featured SaRenna's truly incredible legs as the objects of our devotion! This leggy pictorial was shot at SCORE HQ in Miami, and man, were we licking our chops as we snapped away! You'll be drooling as you stroke yourself silly to this sensational set.

Filename: BNDL22SAW_63 (17302)

52 pics available in 23 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X736 - 1600X1112

Click to download:

BNDL22SAW_63.zip

HaveADick

Autumn French Maid

Click to preview

About:

The stacked French Maid with something besides cleaning on her mind has been a foundation of naughty photography for over one hundred years. Bet your last dollar that it'll still be done in the 22nd century. Autumn as a French Maid is unbelievable. Can you imagine Autumn cleaning your joint? This is part one of the video Ultimate Autumn, as our little tidy girl does everything you can think of with her boobs. Fantabluous.

Filename: 064_Autumn_French_Maid (AutumnJade_7259)

84 pics available in 30,3 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X763 - 1600X1131

Click to download:

BNDL02AJD_064.zip

HaveADick

Nipples Are For Tweaking

Click to preview

About:

"Sometimes I feel like putting a tattoo on my boobs that says, 'They're real,'" Kerry has said. She has been asked that question many times. She can't help being a guy magnet. "I went on holiday to Cyprus a few years ago and this guy at the hotel, the whole time, kept asking me, 'Can I rub lotion on you?' He kept following me around and asking me, 'Can I rub lotion on you?' 'Can I rub lotion on you?' It got to be an awful bother." Who could blame him, Kerry? We are all fixated with the thought of asking "Can I rub lotion on you?" Perhaps you should consider hiring a bodyguard and telling people that he's in charge of rubbing lotion on you.

Filename: BNDL10BKM_064

70 pics available in 26,4 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X800 - 1600X1066

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_064.zip

HaveADick

SaRenna In Her Silk PJs

Click to preview

About:

While this pictorial doesn't break any new ground or explore different photo angles and composition, it's a good, basic "meat and potatoes" pictorial there's plenty of shots of SaRenna from head to toe in a variety of nude glamour poses. There's some heat at the end with SaRenna spreading her pussy in a squating position.

Filename: BNDL22SAW_64 (19199_24)

77 pics available in 27,7 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X763 - 1600X1126

Click to download:

BNDL22SAW_64.zip

HaveADick

Autumn And Chloe

Click to preview

About:

Autumn learned a lot about pussy loving when she was teamed with the incredibly built and bosomy Chloe Vevrier, "Die G'ttin von Deutschland" (The Goddess of Germany). This pictorial was shot back-to-back with their video segment of the best selling Bosom Buddies #2. Chloe is a strict schoolteacher and student Autumn is her dinner. Chloe loves pookie, the pinker the better, and she loves to suck on nipples. Busty Autumn fit the menu perfectly. Just seeing them wearing these supersexy outfits alone is enough to raise the Titanic. This pictorial was originally published in April 2000 Voluptuous Magazine, now sold out. Another Teutonic tit queen, Julia Miles, made her debut in this issue.

Filename: 065_Autumn_And_Chloe (AutumnJade_4147)

75 pics available in 22,4 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X763 - 1600X1127

Click to download:

BNDL02AJD_065.zip

HaveADick

Babydoll Love

Click to preview

About:

This is a very dangerous combination. Kerry Marie in a baby doll nightie. It would be a struggle not to blow a load within five minutes of her bouncing into the bedroom like this. Kerry hasn't modeled a baby doll nightie since the bathtub set, Bubble Trouble. The one she's picked out for this photo shoot is perfect: Pink, sheer and cleavage making with matching pink knickers.

Filename: BNDL10BKM_065

60 pics available in 26,3 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X786 - 1600X1057

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_065.zip

HaveADick

Sheer Heaven

Click to preview

About:

One of SaRenna's most phenomenal photo sets, shot at SCORE's London UK studios in the 90's. SaRenna explodes out of this sheer purple lace combo, and we explode along with her. Enjoy every frame of this sensational session, gentlemen. Her unforgettable face is the perfect portrait of erotic seduction. SaRenna's exceptional shapes are perfectly delineated, as each movement she makes, as each inch of fabulous flesh she exposes, from boobtip to bunghole, takes you higher and higher. Come up to seventh heaven where SaRenna is waiting for you in the ultimate wet dream.

Filename: BNDL22SAW_65 (8095)

79 pics available in 33,1 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X744 - 1600X1102

Click to download:

BNDL22SAW_65.zip