BLOCKED FROM SITE... Cloudflare keeps on looping...!

cosmicfilter

Yup, then overnight (for me in US CDT zone) it clears and the next afternoon it's available again - for awhile. When its getting ready to lock up, the preview pics don't load under the cursor and giving a "like" doesn't work (or show, anyway)

Yup, then overnight (for me in US CDT zone) it clears and the next afternoon it's available again - for awhile. When its getting ready to lock up, the preview pics don't load under the cursor and giving a "like" doesn't work (or show, anyway)
I'm US CDT zone also. It's midnight right now so it should go down here in a few minutes.

cosmicfilter

I just finished browsing KK ( the parts I look at,, not all of it) for the first time a some days. I noted that # of users has increased ~400 since I logged in an hour + ago. Cloudflare did NOT come up even once after I logged in, which is how I thought it was supposed to work - protecting at login. As I try to post this, it locked up again!!!!

WhatIsThis

I can't even get to "Checking your browser" page, all I get when trying to open kitty-kats is "Error 1020 Access denied. This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. Your IP 37.145.*.*". My IP is dynamic so I've tried a dozen of IP adresses including the ones from 37.145.[207-212].* range and nothing helped. To me, it looks like Cloudflare blocked the entire country (I live in Russia). Considering it's been more than half a year after since I first encountered this error, the chances the ban will ever get lifted are minimal.

Judjing by the posts in this thread, kitty-kats staff can't affect Cloudflare's decisions?

The site continues to have problems. If you don't immediately go down to a post and give thanks, when you try to later you get "Oops we ran into a problem". Also there is still the problem of the site going down every night around midnight US Central time.

Joyseph

I had only three tabs (firefox) opened with search results... i had started in Picture (Thumbs) Posts & RAR-files , performed a search for "Jana Q", selected "This Forum" (that is not some forbidden code chain i hope?) and downloaded during night. Wake up, and the old pages full of images are suddenly replaced by a CLOUDFARE MESSAGE that i am blocked because i did forbidden things which i may explain through email to mr. end mrs kitty-kats!

I came on this page via Google, and just logged in no problem! ?! Mysterious things going on on your forum, man...