BluEyedCass / PrincessBlueyez - Redefining Beauty

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
so, Cass collection is now "almost" complete. Just the "Baby Oil Marathon - set and videos" and a few more random videos are missing, but all of that stuff includes other models like MeganQT and Nikki, who are "property of" modelshrek and it's never a good idea to step on admin's toes, LOL (so, of course, it means I won't share them here).

I also have 36 camshows, which I consider boring as all camshows are, anyway let me know if you'd like to have them here and I'll add in the next days ;)

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
OK, I totally forgot I have another folder with Cass/Princess pictures, such material was named as "bonus" on PF website and includes some random stuff and few complete sets, my intention is to share at least the full sets (besides the ones with MeganQT/TiffanyTeen/Nikki for the reasons already stated)

CAMSHOWS BTS 2004/06/24 - 2005/05/05

26 + 57 pics
900x1200 pixels
27 MB

the 2004/06/24 show folder includes also the low resolution (320x240 pixels) screenshots. Same poor quality pictures are available on Phil's website for many other camshows
but I'm not going to include them inside this thread, unless specifically requested (again, read the post #706 to know my opinion about camshows)