Mixed Bondaged Babes

SaintSaint

The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel - Pony Girl - Part 1

This clip is a continuation of "The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel - Stripped and Scrubbed" Now that Rachel has been cleaned and her wrists have been bound with a leather strap behind her back, the Vigilante puts her Pony Girl harness on her and starts buckling it up. Once that is done, he has her step back into her riding boots. Next the arm binder is applied, then laced and buckled. He has Rachel sit and then he buckles the head harness on her head. She is then bit gagged with the metal bit with large tongue port. Her ankles are tethered with cuffs and chain. He orders Rachel to stand and then to turn in a tight circle so he can watch and enjoy her bondage. He finally say's "whooaa".

Filesize: 488 MB
Duration: 00:21:36
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MP4
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Bondage, Bound, Tied, Domination, BDSM

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

lilmissnatalie Hogtied - Part 1

lilmissnatalie was in town and wanting to be placed in some tight bondage and thought that I might be able to help her out. I have been wanting to tie her for quite some time now, so I was happy to oblige. I have a handful of Natalie's hair as we walk in. I immediately start manhandling and groping my captive. I soon ballgag her and then I continue the rough handling. I tie a rope around her neck and then tie it off overhead to keep her in place. Her shirt is ripped open and we now see that Natalie is not wearing a bra. I now slap squeeze her bare tits at will. I clamp her nipples and then tie string to the clamps and tie them off overhead as well. I now start adding rope. I start at her waist and with a crotchrope. We see that Natalie is not wearing panties either. Once the crotchrope is in place I use it as a handle as I manhandle and grope Natalie a bit more. Her legs are trembling already. Her thighs are then bound with 4 bands of cinched rope. I start on her lower legs, but take a break after one band of rope is applied. I play with my captive a bit more and remove the clamps. I add another cinched band of rope to her long lean legs.

Filesize: 452 MB
Duration: 00:20:14

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

lilmissnatalie Hogtied - Part 2

I have been working hard tying lilmissnatalie, so I pull up a chair and since we need entertained, I order her to dance for us. It's pretty bad, but since she's neckroped, in heels, with her legs tightly bound, I find her attempt acceptable. I decide to take her down and put her in a chair for a different gag and more rope. Before I do, I have a little more fun manhandling and smacking her ass. Lilmissnatalie is one of the few women I know who whimper when the spankings stop, lol. Once seated, I remove her gag and add a hair tie using thin twine. You can tell it's going in tight by Natalie's expressions. She has short hair, so it has to be tight out of necessity. I gag her with an ace bandage and black tape. I then add more rope, binding her ankles and feet. Once that's done, I remove her gag. It is a pretty intense gag and I just wanted to see if she could handle it, and she can. For her next gag, I stuff a shop rag in her mouth and then I seal it in tightly with clear tape. I manhandle her for just a short while.

Filesize: 372 MB
Duration: 00:16:34

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

lilmissnatalie Hogtied - Part 3

I bind lilmissnatalie's elbows and then I chicken wing them. I tie and cinch her arms to her body as well. Once done, I place her on the floor and hogtie her. You can tell by looking at her wrists that this is one tight hogtie. I incorporate her crotchrope into the hogtie which really tightens it as well. Her head is pulled back by her hair and tied off. She had mentioned wanting to try nose hooks before we started, and I was happy to oblige. She gets a double dose. Once we were done she said that at first she thought it was a mistake asking for them, but it didn't take long before she learned to like them.

Filesize: 364 MB
Duration: 00:16:15

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Black Panel Gag, Belts & Realise Swimsuit

Mina is wearing her blue favourite Realise Swimsuit, she puts on one of our new black panel harness gags and secures it nice and tight. She is tied with three belts securing her arms behind her making her gagged and helpless. She finds herself hogtied with more belts and a strap looping through the d-ring on her gag back to her ankles pulling her head back in to place. A nice progressive shoot, one for feet lovers, the sound of creaking leather belts and panel gags, oh, and leotard lovers!

Filesize: 1.75 GB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:24:41

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Single Rope Hogtie

Mina is hogtied using only one piece of rope! I wanted to see if I could do a clean and tight hogtie using only one piece and it was really very easy! Who says you need loads of rope 🙂 Watch Mina get restrained into a pretty brutal and tight position, elbows bound tight, head pulled back and secured to her elbow ropes, a tight and unforgiving arch.

Filesize: 1.81 GB
Duration: 00:25:38

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Tall Tattooed Slut in Grueling Bondage is Blissfully Suffering - Rocky Emerson

Rocky towers over almost every person she meets. She is 6'3" tall, and just barely shorter than The Pope. These two giants collide for one of the hottest scenes in quite some time. The bondage is woven into a beautiful web of torment as it restrains her body from escape as well as keeping her completely helpless. She starts out in an asymmetrical sitting position with her neck tied up to restrict breathing. All of her sensitive spots are vulnerable and The Pope exploits them with his crop in a very sadistic way. Rocky writhes around in the rope as it reddens her skin, to try and escape the torment, but is reminded that it's inescapable and the has to endure everything he dishes out. Clothes pins are put on her nipples and a vibe pressed firmly against her pussy gets us our first of many orgasms. Rocky specifically asked for a 'futo' suspension. This basically means that she will be suspended from one leg that is bent and tied to itself. The Pope knows that she is capable of handling such a grueling suspension, or she would not have asked for it, so decides to take it up a notch and make it more extreme than it already is. Rope is wrapped around her her waist and intentionally placed above her hips so that it causes more suffering. She is toyed with before he rips more orgasms out of her willing pussy. The day ends with Rocky on the wooden pony with her pussy resting atop the wooden wedge. Almost all of her weight is resting on her pussy and it's very clear that she is suffering now more than she ever has. She struggles to find comfort, but we all know how this ends. Mouse traps are put on her nipples, then the zapper is introduced and electrifies her nipples and other sensitive parts of her body. She is made to cum once again to finish her off, before he sends her on her way.

Filesize: 1.65 GB
Duration: 00:45:57

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Part 1

Can you believe it? 51 years old and she's never been hogtied. Alice is somewhat of a pain slut and has quite a bit of experience being beaten with various implements, but she has not been bound much. She is ready for new experiences though and today that means tight rope bondage. I have her by her hair as I lead her in and sit her down in a chair. Her arms are already bound behind her back. I immediately start manhandling and groping/slapping her tits through her sweater. I then stuff several pairs of panties in her mouth and then seal them in with a roll of vet wrap wrapped around her head. I now continue with the groping and hair pulling. I eventually stop to add some rope around her waist to make sure she can't go anywhere without taking the chair with her. I add a rope cuff to each ankle to be used later. I then start adding more rope to her upper body, further securing her and making her bondage even tighter. You can tell by the look on her face that she is loving it! I grope and pull her hair for a bit, before I get some scissors. Yes, I have a hankerin' for some breast bondage, and that pesky sweater is in my way. Before I start binding them, I once again grab Alice by her hair and alternate slapping her right and left tit. I sometimes stop and giver her nipples a twist as well. Those tits aren't going to tie themselves, so I stop and grab some twine. (Breast bondage is also a first for Alice.) After they are tied nice and tight, I notice her nipples are begging for clamps. I oblige them with the green ones. Some times clamps don't want to stay on bound tits, but the green ones will.

Filesize: 361 MB
Duration: 00:16:10

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

An Evening of Gags with Rachel - Part 1

We present another episode of "An Evening of Gags" with Rachel. I give a quick run down of what the show is about before introducing Rachel. Rachel is dressed in stockings, garter, satin shiny panties, and business attire. We also find out that we will concentrate on cleave gags for this show. I get her ready by manhandling and smacking her ass for a short while. Rachel is seated shortly there after and quickly tied to the chair, before her 1st gag is applied. She endures a harness gag with a small ball. Soon after black tape is wrapped around the ball to really make it effective. Rachel is ordered to chant "I am a gag whore" repeatedly so we can gauge the gags effectiveness. While she is busy doing this I continue immobilizing her with more rope. I remove this gag and apply the next one, which consists of a stretchy ace bandage, followed by thin duct tape, and finished off with a lot of electrical tape. Once again Rachel is ordered to commence with the An Evening of Gags chant. I step away and let teh camera crew get some close ups of the gag. I remove the gag and we get to hear what she thought of the gag and how it compared the the first gag.

Filesize: 547 MB
Duration: 00:24:28

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

An Evening of Gags with Rachel - Part 2

Rachel is gagged with a large pair of panties and then many wraps of elastic ver wrap. She soon gets white electrical tape on top of that! We can tell tht this is a tight and effective gag from her "I am a gag whore chant" and from the tears running down her cheeks. As usual we get to hear her opinions and comments on the gag after it's removal. Her relief is short lived as she is soon cleave gagged with rubber straps. I let her adjust as I continue binding her with more rope. Soon her gag is made more severe and effective by wrapping black tape over the straps and over her face. She tries her chant as we get close ups of the completed gag, and as usual we here her comments after the gag is removed.

Filesize: 407 MB
Duration: 00:18:26

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

An Evening of Gags with Rachel - Part 3

Rachel is gagged with a huge cleaning sponge before microfoam tape is wrapped around her head and between her teeth. I continue binging her with rope as she endures this gag. I realize we are running out of time for this episode and I want to get in 1 last gag, so I forgot to have her chant. I remove the gag with some difficulty as the sponge is wedged in her mouth tight. I place a full pair of pantyhose over her head and use the legs to cleave gag her. A rubber swim cap is next, followed by micro-foam tape, and then finished off with orange electrical tape. I am done with her bondage so I leave her to struggle, drool, moan, and endure her final gag. At the end of the episode, I remove the gag and we get more of Rachel's commentary and what she thought of the evening and the challenges of the various gags.

Filesize: 539 MB
Duration: 00:24:15

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Armani CEO to Bondage Toy - Hogtied - Part 1

Armani is the CEO of a big company. All day and almost every day, she is in charge. She is paid to make all decisions, and oversees many employees.Armani finally has a few days of vacation and wants to relinquish all control. Right after work, still wearing her suit, I have her meet me in my studio. I waste no time binding her wrists. I manhandle her just a bit. Her legs are tied next. I lift her long conservative skirt revealing her not so conservative lingerie. I tie her thighs in 3 places. Armani starts to wonder what she got her self into. I grope her tits through her blouse and remind her there's nothing she can do about it at this point. I then tie her elbows together and chicken wing her. Now she starts to look worried. I don't think she expected the ropes to be this tight. More rope is wrapped and cinched around her arms and chest. After she is thoroughly bound I unbutton her blouse and pull out her bountiful tits. I of course grope and squeeze them to my delight with one hand as I hold Armani by her hair with my other hand. I put Armani on her knees and I walk away. She looks worried. I leave her there for a bit to wonder what will happen next.

Filesize: 363 MB
Duration: 00:16:17

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Armani CEO to Bondage Toy - Hogtied - Part 2

I walk up behind Armani, who is still on her knees. I stuff a rag in her mouth and then wrap gray tape around her head sealing it in. I then lay her on the cold cement floor. It's not long before I rope up her ankles and put her into a tight hogtie. The rest of the clip is Armani struggling, 1st on her stomach and then on her side. At the end of the clip, I return to manhandle my poor captive. It's time to put her in a new position, so I start to untie her and that's when the clip ends.

Filesize: 428 MB
Duration: 00:19:04

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Twisted Floor Tie

Mina is wearing a silver bodysuit and black tights with heels. She is tied into a rather difficult, twisted and very vulnerable position on the floor. There is not much room to move or even struggle here at all. Her arms are tightly bound, her thighs are asymmetrically tied with one thigh bound to her bicep quite tightly, a crotch rope with a knot in the right place is tied off to her harness gag so any movement there will be rubbing in just the right spot 🙂 Definitely a very difficult position, she couldn't hold this one for very long. Hats off to Mina as always!

Filesize: 874 MB
Duration: 00:15:01

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Slick Leggings Chair Bound

Mina is wearing slick black leather look leggings, black heels. Sheer thong bodysuit and a gorgeous hair do! She is cuffed with leather wrist and ankle cuffs, a spreader bar is secured to her legs and to her wrists. Her elbows are tightly belted together, she is gagged, and her ass is on full sexy display. She has a crotch rope tightly secured between her legs and tied off to the back of the chair up high, its tight enough that any movement there sends waves of pleasure through her body. After some time the tie is switched up and she ends up with very tight rope elbow bondage secured to the back of the chair, and a rope pulling her chest forward.

Filesize: 1.86 GB
Duration: 00:32:47

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Blue Thong Bodysuit

Mina dons a blue thong bodysuit over black tights. She is bound with thin red rope at multiple places around her elbows and sits straddling a bench, a tight crotch-rope digs deep as she moves around, which is tied off to the rear of the bench so any forward movement bites deeper. She is gagged in a harness ballgag.

Filesize: 679 MB
Duration: 00:09:21

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Rubber Bands - Jessica

Jessica was lucky enough to have a powerful massager vibe attached to her clit while I was shooting her butts and tits with rubber bands. She enjoyed it so much that she accidentally had an orgasm. She wasn't so happy though when I aimed her pussy.

Filesize: 2.24 GB
Resolution: 3840x2160
Duration: 00:27:28

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Cute Panties & Socks

Mina is bound wearing cute baby blue panties and thigh high socks. She is bound with pink rope, her legs are cross legged and tied, her elbows are tightly bound and her arms bend into the small of her back. A pretty brutal elbow tie. A well placed crotch rope. Mina looks delicious in this shoot.

Filesize: 1.41 GB
Duration: 00:19:56

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Minas Sleepsack Nap

Mina is wearing a sheer bodystocking and tight leather corset outfit. She is zipped into her Christopher Fetish Buffalo leather sleepsack, and laced up tightly on screen. She was so comfortable in there she ended up falling asleep!

Filesize: 1.82 GB
Duration: 00:25:44

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Schoolgirl Uniform Doxy Fun

Mina is wearing her red school uniform, she is tied in a chest harness with her arms pinned behind her back, both legs tied at her ankles and thighs and the Doxy vibrator is secured between her legs in place with rope. Any movement pushes the Doxy further against her body leaving her no safe relief from the strong vibrations.

Filesize: 1.76 GB
Duration: 00:24:51

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy