Braless Girls?!

cmfriend

So a question for any women that might be here. To those girls that walk around in tank tops or other skimpy top with out a bra on. Why the attitude towards the everyday Joe's? I get it that bra's are probably not very comfortable. So if you don't have to be wearing one God bless you, go without and be comfortable. But Please stop giving us average Joe's that aren't being perverts about it that take a glance a break. We are not at all involved in your morning outfit decision making. So if you have big tits and YOU decide to go out in public in nothing but a tank top without a bra don't get attitudes with us. We are sorry that we are all not young good looking rich guys that you apparently are ok with looking at you when your tits are hanging out. You know I'm pretty sure most women would probably take notice if a guy with a huge dick was walking by with only a pair of boxer shorts on and his junk is swaying in the breeze. And as stupid as this whole situation sounds. I bet the guy would not be a dick about it no matter who was looking at him. Sorry, That's my dumb rant. Sometimes it just gets irritating and you have to vent.