Brittany Marie: Unleashed

cmfriend

Any model "Unleashed" would suggest in my mind that you should be seeing a particular model doing more. More in regards to showing more I guess. That doesn't seem to be the case with Brittany Marie: Unleashed. Unless I have looked in the wrong places and my definition of more is different then everyone else. You don't see more in Brittany Marie: Unleashed. Please do correct me if I'm wrong because I so do want to see more of Brittany Marie. I saw a preview of Brit and a BBC. I got really happy like wow if this is it she is going to take the next step (penetration) and well no! No nothing like that happens, If it did my view on Brittany would take such a huge change. If B M was to go to penetration wouldn't most everyone be very excited about her?

mooki80

She has weird priorities, she can wrap he lips around a dildo if it is in a vid where she talks down to the viewer but if she is asked to do it while positive towards the viewer she flat out refuses. Wont budge on even doing Playboy-style nudes unless it is for Playboy, not worth it otherwise in her opinion. But to answer your question, sure people would be excited but less people know who she is by the day so she need to get going if she want a sizable audience for it to be worth it to use her words.

wickedwi

Well it all has to do about her having a long time boyfriend (she denies it, because let's be real if your boyfriend looks like that then you are bound to hide him from public. LOL) so she won't be doing explicit stuff. She's been around for a long time and you haven't really seen anything too explicit from her. Wish she would start enjoying some dildos and spreading her legs... but she won't. Not for as long as she got her boyfriend around. She also only copes other models, she follows a bunch of fetish models that are successful and she tries to do the same stuff, boring poppers, foot fetish and other weird things she's failed to pull off.

rabid

She's been outed on a few model forums for directly copying other fetish model's videos. Almost word for word in the dialog. lol

mooki80

TBF don't see copying someones fetish vids to be an egregious crime against humanity. Don't think any market share was lost :)

mooki80

Looks like she setting up an account on Onlyfans or on similar site, don't know if she will make any changes to her content level though.