Brooke Marks onlyfans

bgiconz

I know positivity isn’t always welcome around here… but I think Brooke Marks deserves like an award for running a reasonable onlyfans.

I just scrolled through my feed of other girls and saw upwards of $500 of predatory daily ppv posts.

Maybe I’m a simp…? But it just seems all around better and understanding of customers.

Hoyas14

I know positivity isn’t always welcome around here… but I think Brooke Marks deserves like an award for running a reasonable onlyfans.

I just scrolled through my feed of other girls and saw upwards of $500 of predatory daily ppv posts.

Maybe I’m a simp…? But it just seems all around better and understanding of customers.
I generally agreed but she needs to step-up her game; no live shows, no pics, no close up pussy shots, 4-6 weeks for 8min-10min vids; she's been in the business for at least 15 years

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
@Hoyas14 The progression has been there but i don't think she will go as far as Spencer has.
When it comes to the frequency of content i get it can be frustrating that there isn't regular updates like others, however unlike the others Brooke works full time and isn't using Onlyfans as her sole income source, i think if she followed Spencers release schedule(or that of some others) people would be complaining its costing them to much and the variety/quality would also suffer.

Hoyas14

@Hoyas14 The progression has been there but i don't think she will go as far as Spencer has.
When it comes to the frequency of content i get it can be frustrating that there isn't regular updates like others, however unlike the others Brooke works full time and isn't using Onlyfans as her sole income source, i think if she followed Spencers release schedule(or that of some others) people would be complaining its costing them to much and the variety/quality would also suffer.
Brooke is basically lazy !!! How do you connect with your "onlyfans" without livestreams. Too busy to post a Merry Xmas/Happy New Year message on her onlyfans site but had time to host live a New Years Eve party on twitch.tv/tyt. Unless she works in a sweat shop, no one on her "real job" has recognize her after being splattered over the internet for over a decade; Cum On Man!!! Stop treating her fans like high schoolers and taking us loyalist (over 10 years) for granted.

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
@Hoyas14 So Brooke is lazy because she works full time and doesn't then work more to make content for you? Thats some weird logic you got going there.
She doesn't have to constantly put up new content on Onlyfans or anywhere for that matter, like it or not she has a life outside of modelling and no matter how long you've been a fan your not entitled to anything from here.
You know its possible that someone at her job has recognised her(no one ever said they hadn't), but its unlikely they would admit it, and i don't see how that would even be an issue, many current and former web models work normal jobs.
If your not happy with the level or frequency of content then stop following her, your not forced to do so.

bgiconz

The apathy and long waits aren’t that bad when it’s free to subscribe!

If there were a monthly price I would definitely be bitching like crazy.

Like I said… she’s kinda doing it right.(for now)

Hoyas14

@Hoyas14 So Brooke is lazy because she works full time and doesn't then work more to make content for you? Thats some weird logic you got going there.
She doesn't have to constantly put up new content on Onlyfans or anywhere for that matter, like it or not she has a life outside of modelling and no matter how long you've been a fan your not entitled to anything from here.
You know its possible that someone at her job has recognised her(no one ever said they hadn't), but its unlikely they would admit it, and i don't see how that would even be an issue, many current and former web models work normal jobs.
If your not happy with the level or frequency of content then stop following her, your not forced to do so.
Typical Sycophant!!! You are right, Brooke does nudity vids to supplement her college tuition. I guess her day job at a established institution like Google, Apple, Pizzahut, Tony's strip club ain't cutting it. I don't get excited like some watching my sister shower. I finally understand your logic : "Why ask for a Car when you have a healthy Horse to take you anywhere". I'm thru with this pissing contest. Go in Peace and Prosper !!!!

Hoyas14

The apathy and long waits aren’t that bad when it’s free to subscribe!

If there were a monthly price I would definitely be bitching like crazy.

Like I said… she’s kinda doing it right.(for now)
Good point; My expectations went thru the roof when she announced her "only fans" site; been waiting sooooooo long

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
Seriously calling me a Sycophant? Just because i live in the real world and understand people have lives outside of the internet, its rather sad and a little concerning the way you seem to think Brooke(and no doubt other women) should give you what you want when you want it, you need to take a step back and tone down your attitude before you get yourself in to trouble.

mooki80

Seriously calling me a Sycophant? Just because i live in the real world and understand people have lives outside of the internet, its rather sad and a little concerning the way you seem to think Brooke(and no doubt other women) should give you what you want when you want it, you need to take a step back and tone down your attitude before you get yourself in to trouble.
Not that I think the other guy is right but running a commercial venture you aspire to give the customer what they want when they want it. Customers having that such expectations are the norm. Brook's OF is a commercial en-devour.

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
Not that I think the other guy is right but running a commercial venture you aspire to give the customer what they want when they want it. Customers having that such expectations are the norm. Brook's OF is a commercial en-devour.
Brookes OF is a sideline and nothing more, thats why content isn't produced regularly, most if not all commercial ventures dont give customers what they want when they want it, they give it when its available and of sufficient quality.

Lazarus

I am so upset because Justin Bieber has not released a new album since 2020. He is so lazy and a huge disappointment to me, his biggest fan. He should be releasing new songs monthly and stepping up his game with live streams as often as possible. He owes it to me and anyone who defends him is a sycophant.

End sarcasm.

I am perhaps one of Brooke's oldest "fans" having been one of the first subscribers to BrookeMarks dot com. I may also be one of the most consistent critics of her and the Panda team going as far back as 2008 when she took two months off from providing content to her subscribers while she worked on her VLOG series which she then provided to the public for free and expected her paying subscribers to celebrate the accomplishment. Since then, I have been routinely critical and skeptical and actively encouraged people not to sign up for her website, or give any money to the Panda team for their consistent use of false advertisement.

But, I have no criticism of her OnlyFans page. She charges nothing to subscribe and she promises nothing. She doesn't provide content daily or often even weekly, but she provides it often enough and has not falsely marketed it unlike what was done with her Panda zipsets. I have only been disappointed (minimally) in one of her OF offerings. But, that wasn't because she promised more, but only because I hoped for more.

You can't be disappointed without an expectation. So, always question your expectations first. If you expect Brooke to be spreading her legs and engaging in more hardcore acts, that expectation is entirely in your head. There is absolutely nothing in Brooke's words or actions in over a decade of modeling that should have set that expectation. I also didn't grow up to think I was entitled to everything I wanted.

In general, I've been pleasantly surprised by Brooke's OF page. Sure, I would love to see her get a bit more raunchy, but it's not likely, so why let my expectations go there? I'd recommend that anyone who is disappointed with Brooke's free OF page instead invest their time and money in Pattycake, Sheri Channel, and Madden because they're definitely going to be bustin' loose any day now! Any day.... any day...

toddey47

I think her onlyfans is doing great, she is showing way more than she used to with each release getting more revealing! Now if you’re waiting for her to shove a big dildo up herself, you should probably move along because that’s just not going to happen. For what you pay for, it’s literally the best deal going!

Silicate

Interesting conversation. So she works? What does she do? I'm not trying to dox her, simply idle curiosity. A nurse? A grocery clerk? A stripper?