Cali Retired?

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
Its definitely not a snapchat video as its to long and seeing as that is how she is selling them i would say its not one of hers.

suppoon420

Can anyone please post the sets that are starting to leak out? So far I've only seen them on premium only sites, but if anyone has access, can you please upload to K2S or a non-premium d/l service? Thank you in advance.

VolponView

Its definitely not a snapchat video as its to long and seeing as that is how she is selling them i would say its not one of hers.
That's not correct. When you do several 10 second vids in a row on SnapChat, when you record them, they all show up back to back. This video is 50 seconds so it's 5 of the normal 10 second vids merged together. All the vids I cap from SnapChat that are more than one (ten second) video are recorded exactly like this. I say it's her. If I didn't, I wouldn't have posted it. But it's your call if you want to or don't want to believe it.

Chosen0ne her SnapChat is CaliSkyeInc

VonRaschke

That's not correct. When you do several 10 second vids in a row on SnapChat, when you record them, they all show up back to back. This video is 50 seconds so it's 5 of the normal 10 second vids merged together. All the vids I cap from SnapChat that are more than one (ten second) video are recorded exactly like this. I say it's her. If I didn't, I wouldn't have posted it. But it's your call if you want to or don't want to believe it.

Chosen0ne her SnapChat is CaliSkyeInc
It's not her. Also, you said she was "dead" to you.

CheeksMcButt

My last post was removed, but I stand by the original content. It's looking more an more like Cali retarded, than Cali Retired.

Interesting how the blatant racist stuff stays, but calling her and her "challenged" is removed.

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
CheeksMcButt which posts do you consider to be blatantly racist? And why have you not reported them so the admin/mod team can take appropriate action?

suppoon420

Do you think most all of the sets had a VIP EXTRA??
From what I understand, once she set up the VIP program, every set after that had VIP Extra content and there were some bonus videos not available to the general membership. I never signed up for VIP (too expensive and she has a bad history of disappointing returns), so I don't have any kind of record of what was actually made available. I do know that they didn't maintain a back catalogue, so if the program started in March, and you signed up in May, you could only get what they produced in May and had no access to March or April content.

Maybe we can get some of the people who did sign up for VIP to give us a catalogue of what became available to them and we can piece together a larger picture, though I seriously doubt we will ever see the full extent of it.

agnios

The guy was basically exploiting his hot daughter for money... and you are surprised he is a complete scumbag trying to rip people off?

The guy was basically exploiting his hot daughter for money... and you are surprised he is a complete scumbag trying to rip people off?
Not sure what you're replying to; I was commenting on the fact that someone here posted a tiny collection of pics measuring only 25 megs in size, as a premium-only download. That's absurd.

ih8ewe

Not sure what you're replying to; I was commenting on the fact that someone here posted a tiny collection of pics measuring only 25 megs in size, as a premium-only download. That's absurd.
Why so surprised? The sets are freely available elsewhere, this site is the monetized version of sharing.