Cali Retired?

Ceno

I want to say I feel sorry for her but I don't.. She made the decision to fuck a dindu. Apparently bailing him out means she also lacks the brains to learn from her mistake.

VolponView

Her boyfriend was arrested for beating her and unlawful possession of a controlled substance (marijuana), but she bailed him out. Haven't heard anything since then.

https://openpasts.com/PublicRecord/Justin-Gelsey/17563240236210

https://www.seminoleclerk.org/CriminalDocket/case_detail.jsp?CaseNo=592017CF002057A
I called this the first day I saw the two of them together. So for all of you that doubted me and called me a racist for my prediction, go fly a kite. I told you!

@suppoon420 According to those pages, the controlled substance charge is in addition to the marijuana charge. This is more than getting caught with a blunt in his pocket.
He is also
He also has to wear an ankle bracelet and not to have contact with her or go back to where they live but one time (with a cop) to get his stuff.
Where did you see that she bailed him out? I would think if the court gave him a stay away order, she's not gonna be bailing him out.
Either way, it doesn't matter. This is just the first step. Next news update will be that she is pregnant with his kid and on every government assistant program available.

#NoFucksGiven

suppoon420

On the day she became my ex-wife, my ex got so angry that she tried to stab me with a kitchen knife. It wasn't too bad - she got me in the arm, and while it bled a lot, I just needed a few stitches and was fine. Long story short, she was arrested for assault and domestic violence. At her hearing, she was given $50K bail and an order of protection was placed on her. I bailed her out, and then did everything I could to get the charges dropped or reduced. At the time, I felt guilty and terrified. I loved her, but I knew we could never be together again after that, and I was afraid of what a future alone looked like. Now I look back on it with clarity and would have let her sit in jail and figure her own shit out. All i can say is love, or what feels like love, will make you do some dumb shit.

I see two videos were posted today, and they look like something I want to see; but I've already had to cancel 2 different credit cards after buying a membership through here, after fraudulent charges hit my accounts (and before you say it could have come from anywhere, they came from two separate virtual card accounts I made specifically for those file hosts - Data file and Keep2Share... and used no where else). Plus, the files (both less than 20 megs, mind you) are premium only. That's just plain bullshit. Why even post rules if no one has to adhere to them?

BOZZOO

but I've already had to cancel 2 different credit cards after buying a membership through here, after fraudulent charges hit my accounts
thats been a problem w/ the file hosts prem. accts for quite some time, and as u can see, theres nothing going to be done about it. enough ppl are able to get them that no one else matters. but, its their baby, they get to do as they please. maybe throw ur support to another or other forums, especially when theyre begging those that dont matter to help them reach their goal and and get ?? place to get a bonus.

and as far as Cali is concerned..FUCK her. she chose a hoodrat, let her eat the cheese.

Last edited by a moderator:

VolponView

and as far as Cali is concerned..FUCK her. she chose a hoodrat, let her eat the cheese.
Which do u think will happen first?
1) He gets charged again for domestic battery and/or drug possession
2) She gets charged with drug possession and/or prostitution
3) Her parents take the kid because they are both addicts and in jail
4) All of the above

BOZZOO

5. none of the above. he kills her, because " he aint funna be payin no muffukkin child support.

Does anyone remember who actually has control over her Snapchat account? Because she's posting about content for sale on it again, and it sounds highly questionable; like selling nude sets from when she was not legal. Just a heads up. (stupid filter)

VolponView

Does anyone remember who actually has control over her Snapchat account?
It's her baby daddy. He must have gotten out of jail. He's been ripping people off since all this started. I was "lucky" to only get ripped off for $50. I've heard several others say that got scammed for a whole lot more than that.

BOZZOO

It's her baby daddy. He must have gotten out of jail. He's been ripping people off since all this started.
sounds like that makes him her pimp, sorta. i wonder how many of his "crew" he lets do her? at 1 time, even.

DarthBater

It's both of them. I made a deal with her and had a short video chat through facebook messenger to verify it was her and she ripped me off. And then she blocked me from facebook and snap.

Theif.

Just4Mods

he doesnt have her UA nudes, he begged me for them when i said i had them and acted like he was her and she couldnt get them from her dad. whack shit. they didnt even try to verify whether i really had them or not, just went straight into desperation mode. they send me money requests all the time and the cash app asking for $30 for "food" lmao. bye felecia.

BOZZOO

they didnt even try to verify whether i really had them or not, just went straight into desperation mode. they send me money requests all the time
good thing u didnt give/sell them, if u do have em. ud be all ripe for some serious blackmail.