Camgirls that are hot,but never become stars?

jojo71

Let's talk about girls we see for the first time and think,"holy shit this girl has it all,this is a future Miss MFC!" and then a year later it's like," what the fuck is she doing?". I'm talking girls that could be the next ZoeMadison,ChloeLamb or CandieCane and AleahJasmine. Girls that get into this,learn the ropes and work it . A girl the becomes a $1000 a day in tokens camgirl. Please lets keep it geared towards girls that have been camming for at least 6 months to a year. I don't want to muddy up this thread,talking about girls that have been camming for like 3 weeks etc..........becoming a pro ho takes time :)
Now having said all that !!! I will throw the first name in the ring.......HallieHarper on MFC,man what a let down 14 months later ! Pretty dark hair,crazy blue eyes,insane fit body,has a personality,will talk and engage the room,but nothing!!!!! Lame ass titty flashes,maybe 10-15 seconds of naked yoga and still the high point of the day in public..........the buttblug for a second and a half.......and of course if she bends over to show the buttplug the hand always covers the pussy! She has done privates shows,but no public and no videos. Although she has always talked about b/g vids but i haven't seen them?
So let's discuss the letdown of our high hopes. lol