Camvault.xyz

vsthonglover

Anyone else having issues with camvault? It used to work for me, but now the captcha never appears. I just looks like it's always loading.

Klept0

So many of these sites that just capped all the models are crashing so hard right now. Camvault seems to only really be updating non-popular models. The camlover connected sites are missing shows regularly, having playback issues, updating slowly. And then you have places like camshowdownload that seem to miss shows, cut too much off of shows and I find they have a lot of audio sync issues. I'm assuming there are multiple things at play that are complicating the mass recordings. It's been a rough few months grabbing the shows.

fux0rz

So many of these sites that just capped all the models are crashing so hard right now. Camvault seems to only really be updating non-popular models. The camlover connected sites are missing shows regularly, having playback issues, updating slowly. And then you have places like camshowdownload that seem to miss shows, cut too much off of shows and I find they have a lot of audio sync issues. I'm assuming there are multiple things at play that are complicating the mass recordings. It's been a rough few months grabbing the shows.
The sites that try to cap everything were never going to last, it's costs way too much in storage. You have to think, how much does it cost a file host to permanently store petabytes of crap, vs how much money they make from premium sales. The amount of people willing to buy premium accounts has a limit, but the amount of videos being capped doesn't, so sooner or later the cost of storage is going to catch up to the revenue being generated. I think that's what happened with camgirlvideos sites, and why they're unable to cap everything now.

As for camshowdownloads, I've spoken with the owner, and I know for a fact that they don't cap everything on purpose. They don't cap any models below 1k camscore, or models with empty rooms. So I think if you are obsessed with some romanian model with 300 camscore and 5 people in her room, you're better off capping her stuff yourself.

Klept0

The sites that try to cap everything were never going to last, it's costs way too much in storage. You have to think, how much does it cost a file host to permanently store petabytes of crap, vs how much money they make from premium sales. The amount of people willing to buy premium accounts has a limit, but the amount of videos being capped doesn't, so sooner or later the cost of storage is going to catch up to the revenue being generated. I think that's what happened with camgirlvideos sites, and why they're unable to cap everything now.

As for camshowdownloads, I've spoken with the owner, and I know for a fact that they don't cap everything on purpose. They don't cap any models below 1k camscore, or models with empty rooms. So I think if you are obsessed with some romanian model with 300 camscore and 5 people in her room, you're better off capping her stuff yourself.
Your points about camgirlvideos makes sense. My problem with them lately is that they are missing models completely and their videos aren't playable in KM Player and you can't fast forward them in VLC which is a problem. I'm all for them scaling back how they record models as long as they keep recording them and particularly the good stuff.

Camshowdownloads my issue isn't with who they cap or that cut stuff. My problem with them lately has been they start recording in the middle of a cum show or something like that and I also find audio sync issues like in the early days of shows being capped.

As for camvault I just don't really see any rhyme or reason to most of what they record and who they often skip.