can we open a thread teenstarleteuro girls from other sites

Rodzila

hi all
do you think can we open a thread teenstarleteuro girls from other sites ?
or all of them are non nude first timers?
what do you guys think?

CheeksMcButt

I'm thinking that if there is other Karolina content out there, I'm certainly interested. Same with Sofi, Mia, and Natalie, too.

suppoon420

Cutie is on Teen Marvel. Petra has also shown up there and is now doing at least topless. Not sure about the others.

suppoon420

Holy God, you guys. Ayla Ross. She was on Teen Starlet as Verca and showed up on TM and IWC. She has her own website now and it's the best thing I've ever seen from these sites. Seriously, she is exactly what I've been waiting for. Completely unsolicited, but it's worth the money to support this kind of girl.

LKFOOD

Speaking of TeenStarletEuro, there seems to be some new blood on the site. That Layla girl looks pretty cute. Anyone know how old she is?

CheeksMcButt

Speaking of TeenStarletEuro, there seems to be some new blood on the site. That Layla girl looks pretty cute. Anyone know how old she is?
It says Layla is 16, but she shows more skin than any other model in the past, except for maybe Nikole. She's not shy about showing her nipples, which are the smallest I've ever seen. She could smile more often but the couple times she does, she's prettier than most on the site.

LKFOOD

It says Layla is 16, but she shows more skin than any other model in the past, except for maybe Nikole. She's not shy about showing her nipples, which are the smallest I've ever seen. She could smile more often but the couple times she does, she's prettier than most on the site.
She's super cute. Her new set looks really hot.

Dunrungill

The last video posted to the Lucia Laska site was of Mia from TSEuro. According to the site management, she will have her own site soon.

CheeksMcButt

The last video posted to the Lucia Laska site was of Mia from TSEuro. According to the site management, she will have her own site soon.
Mia's nice. I would much rather see Karolina or Sofia get their own site. The last few models on TSE have been rather tame and uninteresting.

L33Majors

I'm thinking that if there is other Karolina content out there, I'm certainly interested. Same with Sofi, Mia, and Natalie, too.
I'd really like to see mor of Karolina as well. She's my absolute favourite!
Please keep me informed, if you know anything new. Anything.
Thanks in advance and kind regards,
LM.

LKFOOD

Does this site even still do bios? I wanted to know a little about that girl Vanesa, but there's nothing on the public page. Does she have any info in the members area? I'm kind of surprised this site is still going. I guess they're doing okay business.

P

phjones16

They still do very brief bios. Vanesa and Diana are amazing additions and should be supported.

Also, Vanesa just had her first set on marvelcharm not to long ago.

TheNar

reneta poses for m@^velch@^m and teen marvel under the name daniela

also vanessa just started posing for m@r/elch@^m not sure about teen

Last edited by a moderator: