Christina Model Discussion

Marco

Hello everyone!

For all of you that still appreciate everything that Christina has done to make the Internet a more sexy place, I invite you to participate in this new discussion thread. It will be an ongoing appreciation of everything that Christina did for Internet modelling and her long lived career. And who knows, maybe she will return to modelling one day.

I am posting this on the last day of August and some of you may recall this is a sad anniversary for Christina fans. It was 5 years ago this month that the original site closed down. It was all rather sudden and sad and Christina seemed prepared to continue without the site. The reality is that we have no new Christina content for 5 years. So, we all need to enjoy what we have and it is quite a lot.

Now for some quick clarifications, the old Christina thread was closed and after a very brief discussion with ModelShrek2012, it was decided that I would open up a new Christina Model discussion thread. One of the things I requested for this new thread was that I be able to remove inappropriate remarks quickly. ModelShrek2012 made me a section moderator so that I would be able to edit this thread.

Let's keep the tone of this thread friendly and positive as much as possible. Do not post private information about Christina or anyone else in this thread. It's OK to discuss some things that are essentially common knowledge. You can repost things from social media accounts as long as it does not contain images of anyone else. If you feel the need to say something negative on the thread or something negative to me or anyone else, I strongly urge you to fight that need. At the very least I would suggest you DM me to give me criticism or share your critical viewpoint. Also DM me if you are not sure it is OK to post something. In this instance it is better to seek permission than to ask for forgiveness later.

Now, I am going to kick this thread off with a new GIF from the last video (AUG14-P4) released on the site in August 2014 and featuring her large breasts licked, one last orgasm and a kiss goodbye:

Observer

A welcome return to this forum.
It's common knowledge she's shown no interest in returning to modelling, and the new CM.com site owners have confirmed she has no involvement in that faltering venture. Let's not keep banging on about her return as if there's any strong possibility. Let's ensure stalking or harassing her and her family on social media by former members is discouraged, and ceases. Let's acknowledge she's got a private life, married, not the girlfriend or owned by any former member.

Marco

A welcome return to this forum.
Please consider this a mild push back Observer. I did not delete or edit your original post. However, I believe your tone needs some adjusting in future posts. We are here to celebrate an Internet model who had a long and illustrious run. Her content is everywhere, like it or not. This discussion thread is not going to make the slightest register on the needle affecting her fame or infamy. It is not my desire or intent to harass Christina nor to let people do that on this thread. Nor should people act like her white knight. Nobody can really perform that function for her. She is a grown woman with a husband and a life of her own. I agree that her life should remain separate from those of us who are her fans. So, for everyone reading this, please leave the woman behind Christina Model alone to live her life. Please don't do anything to increase whatever burdens she may have in life. That's isn't OK and it's not right. Now, Observer, we've put that out there, so it doesn't need to be repeated or reiterated.

Observer

Please consider this a mild push back Observer. I did not delete or edit your original post. However, I believe your tone needs some adjusting in future posts. We are here to celebrate an Internet model who had a long and illustrious run. Her content is everywhere, like it or not. This discussion thread is not going to make the slightest register on the needle affecting her fame or infamy. It is not my desire or intent to harass Christina nor to let people do that on this thread. Nor should people act like her white knight. Nobody can really perform that function for her. She is a grown woman with a husband and a life of her own. I agree that her life should remain separate from those of us who are her fans. So, for everyone reading this, please leave the woman behind Christina Model alone to live her life. Please don't do anything to increase whatever burdens she may have in life. That's isn't OK and it's not right. Now, Observer, we've put that out there, so it doesn't need to be repeated or reiterated.
Absolutely. There's no need for white knights riding along to make false claims of they're going to bring her back, when that's not going to happen. We should all remember she was a professional model, who sometimes was good enough to engage with the many people who contributed to supporting her excellent career. It's over for her. For sure most of former fans are thankful and grateful enough to respect her privacy, some haven't. She still puts out "public" social media posts, but let's consider them the same as many other people do, and are not in a capacity or indicative of returning as a professional model. I see no issue with us celebrating her published 100k+ photos and hundreds of videos, but if any of us are lucky enough for her to send us a private photo, let's keep it that way, private. It's not a pleasant sight when former acquaintances try and up their profile by making false claims. Take her former promoter, from Pasadena, who's claimed to be releasing unpublished photos, topless and far more, when it's a blatant rip-off. She hasn't released one single topless pic in 5 years, so let's not get too excited if she puts out a pic in a skimpy top. Let's regard ourselves as observers, not participants in her life, now she's retired.

Marco

Absolutely. There's no need for white knights riding along to make false claims of they're going to bring her back, when that's not going to happen. We should all remember she was a professional model, who sometimes was good enough to engage with the many people who contributed to supporting her excellent career. It's over for her.
Observer, I would like to point out that unless you are Christina, a member of her family or her husband, then you also do not really know her or what the future has in store for her. Making a sweeping claim against her return is the same as someone saying that she will return in my opinion. I have no special knowledge of the future and I don't think you do either. If you cannot see that your coming out firmly like that is essentially creating the same false narrative as others then I don't know what to tell you.

One last time, nobody really knows anybody else. Nobody on this thread probably knows the real person who was Christina Model. Please do not harass Christina or for that matter anyone who has done modelling.

Now, let's please move this thread back to talking about Christina Model's content and her very long career. Cheers!

Observer

Observer, I would like to point out that unless you are Christina, a member of her family or her husband, then you also do not really know her or what the future has in store for her. Making a sweeping claim against her return is the same as someone saying that she will return in my opinion. I have no special knowledge of the future and I don't think you do either. If you cannot see that your coming out firmly like that is essentially creating the same false narrative as others then I don't know what to tell you.

One last time, nobody really knows anybody else. Nobody on this thread probably knows the real person who was Christina Model. Please do not harass Christina or for that matter anyone who has done modelling.

Now, let's please move this thread back to talking about Christina Model's content and her very long career. Cheers!
Absolutely, and from that we can look forward closing down those who claim without foundation to be in constant contact with her, or have influence over her. We've all seen how upset some get when they think they're out of the loop, or others are more informed, or actually have met her. In any discussion group there will be different points of view. It's important those views are aired, and allowed to be challenged. Anything less would be censorship and I'm sure that's not good for this place.
I'm hopeful submissions can be a step up on quality from what came before, and hope you will strive to ensure that goal is achieved.

keeper31

Staff member
Marco congratulations on your new status and I look forward to some great content here. Plus some great GIFs

Marco

Marco congratulations on your new status and I look forward to some great content here. Plus some great GIFs
Thanks keeper31! Let's try to keep this discussion from going off the rails and stay positive about Christina and her magnificent contributions to Internet modelling.

keeper31

Staff member
She was really nice, I have never had anyone catch my attention like she did. I'm still looking for a replacement.

Marco

Those old see through panty videos offered some great views that were otherwise not on offer! I watched that particular one many times!

Observer

That name was new to me. How do you see her as a replacement?
Not optimal choice, but maybe in the eyes of new CM admin. Relaunch of CM.com well on it's way with 3 replacements so far. Look forward to seeing all things related to Christinamodel up for discussion.

klperved

She was really nice, I have never had anyone catch my attention like she did. I'm still looking for a replacement.
Normally I only read. I'm sorry my native language is not English, so I've got problems in describing the way I think. CM is and will be one of a kind. But talking about a replacement. Who can replace her? Her career was solong and had ups and downs. Any suggestions from your side? Maybe we can have some kind of thread with suggestions?

Marco

Normally I only read. I'm sorry my native language is not English, so I've got problems in describing the way I think. CM is and will be one of a kind. But talking about a replacement. Who can replace her? Her career was solong and had ups and downs. Any suggestions from your side? Maybe we can have some kind of thread with suggestions?
Feel free to post any time klperved and don't worry so much about the translation. I have had the conversation with many people about who is similar to Christina or could provide a similar level of looks and entertainment. You are right that Christina is one of kind and not many models start out in their teens and have a sustained career. Many of the ones who did that are no longer in the business so it is hard to find a contemporary example. It doesn't mean that we shouldn't keep looking and people should feel free to post about any models that they have found that looks, behaves or entertains like Christina did...

CyFrog

Here is another gif only this one has some bounce to it. Damn her boobs were amazing.

Last edited by a moderator: