Christina Model Discussion

Marco

Just a quick note to remind people not to overshare on Christina's personal life. This is a public forum and literally anyone can see what gets posted here. Christina had made the social media accounts she still had private. So, I think she was making an attempt at having some privacy. Let's respect that...

cmfriend

Thank You sleazoid. These are 2 of my top 5 favorite ChristinaModel outfits all time. I mean besides being totally naked, can anyone offer their favorite Choice for outfit on Christina?

CyFrog

Of course I had a great love of her see thru outfits when her boobs were at their best.

Sets 278, 307, 312, 317, 385, 386, 408, 414, 433

CyFrog

Looking at the pictures I just posted got me wondering if people had a favorite hair style or color of hers. She went through a lot of different styles through her time modeling.

cmfriend

Moderator CM in post #40 in this thread posted some previews of Christina in her first topless video. I think that would be my favorite choice for hair and what not. Christina look so sexy even in the picture with her clothes on of course.

The see thru tops are definitely a great choice. The one's in 300 and below before Christina went to dark hair are really nice!

CyFrog

Moderator CM in post #40 in this thread posted some previews of Christina in her first topless video. I think that would be my favorite choice for hair and what not. Christina look so sexy even in the picture with her clothes on of course.

The see thru tops are definitely a great choice. The one's in 300 and below before Christina went to dark hair are really nice!
I don't think she made a bad redhead in those photos I posted in the 400s. I didn't really like her as a blond though.

sleazoid

Her 1st picture where a full clear nipple is seen, #677-013 and 026 and #052. Cause she looks so damn good no makeup
My sets are incomplete, but set 649, #107 shows one boob pretty much fully exposed. I can definitely see a "full clear nipple" in earlier sets, though.

CyFrog

My sets are incomplete, but set 649, #107 shows one boob pretty much fully exposed. I can definitely see a "full clear nipple" in earlier sets, though.
If a clear nipple is the only judging point then we can say even earlier than 649. This is from set 644

Marco

Yes, both that photo set and video show Christina's exposed nipple. She acts like it was accidental but was it? Why publish it if you didn't want fans to see it?

CyFrog

Yes, both that photo set and video show Christina's exposed nipple. She acts like it was accidental but was it? Why publish it if you didn't want fans to see it?
Marco, I agree with you. Considering it is only a few sets later she is using her hair to cover her boobs while she dances around (which then exposes her boobs constantly) makes me think it was not as accidental as they may have pretended.

cmfriend

I wish someone could have had the chance to do an interview with Christina. For this matter, I don't know if it was ever brought up in any of Christina's cam shows. I would love to have heard Christina respond to some particular questions. I have always wondered how bad Christina wanted to be nude in her shoots. If from like the very beginning Christina was thinking she wants to go nude at some point. Was it a management choice to hold Christina back from taking it all off. I was brought up at times before that Christina seemed nervous during shoots. I don't know if I agree that Christina was ever nervous. I think she was more worried about the web master giving her shit if she showed to much over Christina just being nude on camera. At a young age she start out in very revealing outfit bouncing the goods all over. Then once it was decided to start taking things off it seems like Christina was up for anything. Even the girl on girl stuff she looked more inexperienced over nervous. I'm not really sure as far as that goes if Christina was/is bi-sexual so that's what probably created some odd moments.