Christina Model Discussion

CyFrog

Ah what the hell. How about one more. A climax to finish off the set of gifs.

sleazoid

I have a lot of her pic sets, but hadn't looked at them in a long time. This thread inspired me to go over them and clean them up (I rarely keep an entire set). I'm slowly working my way through them. Holy Hell, 2004 was a good year! I can't believe I had forgotten how awesome some of those sets are.

CyFrog

I liked the idea of posting a photo from a set that kind of goes along with the date so here is a photo from her 1108 set. Hint of see through panties here.

cmfriend

Don't see this as a knock on Christina. Christina is my all time favorite. This is a tribute to how good Christina was and what it could have been!!!!

Marco

Don't see this as a knock on Christina. Christina is my all time favorite. This is a tribute to how good Christina was and what it could have been!!!!
I hear what you are saying, but maybe it doesn't need to be said? Let's try to keep the message positive!

LarryKing

Don't forget that we got a good view of how they probably looked at the end of her career, when she got pregnant. For me that second picture was one of my heart attack moments, when I thought I was dreaming. Yeah she was special and today there is noone that really gets me hooked in the same way, except my avatar, but she also quit.

CyFrog

Here is a photo from set 1118 since it is 11/18. Love her smile.....and her boobs. Yup definitely love her boobs. I know they were bigger and fuller when she was younger but doesn't mean I stopped liking them later on.

CyFrog

Figured I would post a couple of new GIFs for the weekend. Hopefully Marco and Moderator CM enjoy these.
These are from HD- Hot Pole Dancing (HD-HotPole.avi).

williamwilson

Does anybody know what's up with that christinamodel8 Twitter account? It's obviously fan-created and has been around for some time but in the past couple days they posted 2 candids and pinned an Amazon wishlist. It just seems really strange

CyFrog

Feel like we need to wake people up on this discussion. How about a new gif.

-Oops moment from Video CMV107.wmv