Christina Model Discussion

Stonegarden

^ That is a real "oops" I think. She knew the outfit was slippy, but it got out anyway.

Another "oops" (from the same video shooting session as above) was at timeindex 3:18 in Cameo 02-02. But I think this one was planned. She totally knew the top would fall off (and knew the straps fell down seconds beforehand) but let the top slip down anyway for fun. The "shock" on her face when it happens and afterward is great. It's my favorite "oops" of all. Her reaction afterward was like "I can't believe I did that" (bowed head in hands) and laughing/smiling. I think she knew it would happen and decided to let it happen while feigning surprise just to give her fans a super treat.

cmfriend

Christina and Nikki Sims were the two top models I followed. They were kinda like rivals of modeling for me. They both had amazing breasts but one thing though that will forever place Christina at the top of the mountain is Christina's butt was really perfect too! It kinda had to take a backseat HaHa to her Hall of fame chest!!

mbash

did i miss the memo? comments and pics here and on social media about christina seem to have dried up. is she out of bounds now? please advise.

Lazarus

did i miss the memo? comments and pics here and on social media about christina seem to have dried up. is she out of bounds now? please advise.
Shouldn't be surprising... I just don't think she was ever very popular or had much of a fanbase.

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
Calm down he said in a follow up post he was just trolling, you need to stop taking things said about Christina so personally, it's a little creepy this obsession that some have with her.

Last edited by a moderator:

Marco

Hey folks, I apologize for not being here very much lately! Work continues to kick my ass and I don't have a lot of spare time.

This discussion thread was temporarily locked because the posts got a little too intense. This has happened before. The original Christina discussion thread was permanently locked because of some poor behavior.

Some people really don't understand the ongoing interest in Christina. There are also some people who for various reasons, feelings or thoughts would like to see this thread closed again. Please do not give the people who run this board a reason to do that. Keep the discussion positive, civil and not too personal.

Marco

Yes, let's take a moment to appreciate the young Christina's many ASSets!

Taken from DVD 68.

CyFrog

Since it has been quiet for a couple months I thought I would add a new gif. If I was in control of the video camera, I would have done the same thing as this person.

-Taken from "CMV100-ddl.wmv" aka "Christina Movie 100"

-Taken from "CMV101-ddl.wmv" aka "Christina Movie 101"

Last edited by a moderator:

CyFrog

What the heck, lets do one more like those two since I do like the zoom in on see thru.

-Taken from "CMV112ddl.wmv" aka "Christina Movie 112"