Christina Model Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

keeper31

Staff member
Sadly, I personally think she is done. If she had any plans on continuing, she should have kept her fan base informed.

Actually if she comes back two years from now I am pretty sure she will still have a fan base. No matter what she looks like.

Hello I have a few questions. Does anybody know how many different photographers she has had?
Does any know if Secretary 2 was ever posted? Thanks

sharma

Got a small request to Marco. I was watching one of her last 3 pregnant videos (yellow one) and Christina was busy banging a dildo. When she slowly removed the dildo, there was a small gape in her pussy. So can we get some gaping gifs of Christina, plz?

Marco

Marco

I decided to go ahead and make a new GIF from the video AUG14-P1. Can't overlook a request for a Christina GIF.

Moderator CM

Seen that dildo, it's a 9 long by 6 wide and she's taking it balls deep! A lot of beef
I think the dildo goes straight to her mouth......like to see that too :)

sharma

Marco, I completely trust your expertise when it comes to showcasing Christina's pussy. i just noticed this gaping phenomenon in that video. considering the number of times she used that dildo in many of her videos, i might have missed a gem or two of her gaping pussy. So i will let you decide the best ones and request caps.

Last edited by a moderator:

Marco

Seen that dildo, it's a 9 long by 6 wide and she's taking it balls deep! A lot of beef
I think the dildo goes straight to her mouth......like to see that too :)
Sorry bro, the dildo did not go straight into her mouth after she pulled it out. She actually paused the video after it came out. My guess is the dildo might have been too messy afterwards.

Has anybody else noticed that over the last few months complete Christina videos are showing up everywhere? The early ones are showing up on Youtube and the later ones are showing up on P-Hub. If she planned to disappear from the Internet then FAIL. It appears nobody connected with Christina is attempting to protect or profit from her content. Money down the drain from my perspective...

keeper31

Staff member
Well if she started up her site she could make a killing. I have not seen anyone to replace her. Thanks for the GIFs Marco, they are always welcome.

sleazoid

...Has anybody else noticed that over the last few months complete Christina videos are showing up everywhere? The early ones are showing up on Youtube and the later ones are showing up on P-Hub. If she planned to disappear from the Internet then FAIL. It appears nobody connected with Christina is attempting to protect or profit from her content. Money down the drain from my perspective...
We know she's not the sharpest tool in the shed, but I don't think she's that naive to believe she can "disappear from the Internet" simply because she's not producing new content.

jonlight07

This might not be the best thread for this, but going back in time a bit - what was the idea behind her Serial video series? Was it just a limit to how much video they could upload at one time? Looking at those there are some great moments were she seems to be getting more comfortable with shear tops.

Just A Comment Dont you think in some of her girl girl shoots with Traci they continued on with a part TWO that has not been uploaded??

sicilian

I don't think she owns the copyright only got a percent of paid subscriptions,now that there are zero I guess she couldn't care less and old man Charles is rich doubt he's gonna spend what may be his last years on earth chasing internet pirates,he gave up a year or so before the site went down.

Marco

Going to do a few posts, all image captures from "HD - X Yellow." Here Christina is completely nude, asshole displayed and grinding into that dildo:

Marco

Continuing from "HD - X Yellow." Christina leans back and makes her eyes roll into her head as she continues to jam that dildo into her snatch. She pulls out the dildo and puts it into her mouth. Then she says "My pussy tastes so good. You want to taste my pussy?"

keeper31

Staff member
Marco never leave us. Great job. It's like you are giving us new stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.