Christina Model Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

hookjsf

OK. The Seductress is a member video from July 2009. There is no information on the model. In a totally bizarre coincidence, I recently ran across a poor quality video of Christina on a public beach with this same model. I cannot identify the name of this video or where and when it was posted. It features shots of them topless on a public beach...
That beach video is the one I was referring to earlier. It was a CM.com member/store video. The video kind of dragged on with them laying on the beach and kissing at the end, until people got too close and they went inside to make HD-The Seductress. These were some of her first kissing videos she did, after prompting from us fans on her website chat.

Marco

That beach video is the one I was referring to earlier. It was a CM.com member/store video. The video kind of dragged on with them laying on the beach and kissing at the end, until people got too close and they went inside to make HD-The Seductress. These were some of her first kissing videos she did, after prompting from us fans on her website chat.
Yes, that is the video that you meant. But modelshrek2012 doesn't appear to have it posted. I can't find it on my site snapshots and the Internet Archive doesn't have it listed in late 2010 or late 2011. Perhaps it was put up and then pulled for some reason?

Yes thats the model on the beach . She was cute and just disappeared . Not even a name mentioned that i know of. Thanks for info.

hookjsf

Yes, that is the video that you meant. But modelshrek2012 doesn't appear to have it posted. I can't find it on my site snapshots and the Internet Archive doesn't have it listed in late 2010 or late 2011. Perhaps it was put up and then pulled for some reason?
I can't find the pre-2009 Kitty-Kats CM Video achieve either, since at least the last forum software version change. Any help from anyone in locating it would be appreciated...

hookjsf

Yes thats the model on the beach . She was cute and just disappeared . Not even a name mentioned that i know of. Thanks for info.
That model was an impromptu hire by CM's management for that shoot. We (her fans) were online chatting with CM's people on her website, and they actually asked if we would like to see CM shoot with girls. Of course we said yes, so they hired her for the quickly upcoming shoot. As you can see, the model hated every minute of it, so I think she never came back.

Without the chat on the CM.com website, I doubt Christina would've ever even gone nude. She went nude because some of us fans submitted scripts for her to act out. Her first nude scene came from a fan's idea (I won't say who... wink) for the photographer to shoot her nude in the reflection of a mirror (you know how shy she was). She went nude in that first vid in front of a mirror on a clothes dresser. I think the name was Reflections, or something.

crazylegs

That model was an impromptu hire by CM's management for that shoot. We (her fans) were online chatting with CM's people on her website, and they actually asked if we would like to see CM shoot with girls. Of course we said yes, so they hired her for the quickly upcoming shoot. As you can see, the model hated every minute of it, so I think she never came back.

Without the chat on the CM.com website, I doubt Christina would've ever even gone nude. She went nude because some of us fans submitted scripts for her to act out. Her first nude scene came from a fan's idea (I won't say who... wink) for the photographer to shoot her nude in the reflection of a mirror (you know how shy she was). She went nude in that first vid in front of a mirror on a clothes dresser. I think the name was Reflections, or something.
silly enough I think it was called ''Naked in The Mirror''

Great info. I would still like to know the golf course that she was at in that video. I think possibly
it was in Colorado because of the trees in the background. Thanks to all for your help.

Marco

I can't find the pre-2009 Kitty-Kats CM Video achieve either, since at least the last forum software version change. Any help from anyone in locating it would be appreciated...
2008 videos:

http://kitty-kats.net/threads/christinamodel-2008-member-and-shop-hd-videos.2250472/

DVD content:

http://kitty-kats.net/threads/christinamodel-the-dvd-era-dvd43-131-more-fixed-2015-07-09.2250460/

Earlier video content:

http://kitty-kats.net/threads/christinamodel-busty-teen-vcd-cameos-h-clips-reup-2015-03-13.2250563/

Marco

theunderkin has properly identified the beach video as "Beach Beauties" posted in February 2009. I cannot find the video on Kitty Kats nor can I find it on archives of Christina's site. It seems to me that it was posted and removed at some point. Perhaps it was the unidentified model's request to remove it, especially if it was sitting in the public store. Or perhaps because they were topless somewhere they should not have been topless? Just theories...

hookjsf

... It seems to me that it was posted and removed at some point. Perhaps it was the unidentified model's request to remove it, ...
Now I remember that the model had it pulled. That's right. And thanks for the achieve links!!!

rapper

theunderkin has properly identified the beach video as "Beach Beauties" posted in February 2009. I cannot find the video on Kitty Kats nor can I find it on archives of Christina's site. It seems to me that it was posted and removed at some point. Perhaps it was the unidentified model's request to remove it, especially if it was sitting in the public store. Or perhaps because they were topless somewhere they should not have been topless? Just theories...
Hi Marco, there is a Beach Beauties vid on one news group, am i allowed to name the group here ? if not i can pm you the details.

Marco

Hi Marco, there is a Beach Beauties vid on one news group, am i allowed to name the group here ? if not i can pm you the details.
Thanks rapper, I've got the file. I think you can say a news group. Like a.b.n.christinamodel.

It is odd they removed the "Beach Beauties" video from the site considering that they left "The Seductress" in the member's area right up to the very end of the site.

rapper

Hi Marco, it's feels great to have contributed, if only in a small way.
I have really enjoyed your fantastic Gif-t's, hope you can find more
moments to share.

Marco

Returning to the good old days, when Christina was still releasing videos, the December 2012 release of "X-ToolTime" was a nice addition to the collection. Christina decided to spread her legs for us and slide a purple vibrator into her pussy. Enjoy!

Hi , A question Does anybody know the location on the waterfall in the video HD-Adventure?
It is a great scene. Thanks again for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.