Christina Model Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

somebeach

I live here in the smoky mountains and recognize a lot of the cabin areas they filmed in, I cant place that vid with the waterfall but i would know it if it is in my area.

Sproket560

Now I remember that the model had it pulled. That's right. And thanks for the achieve links!!!
Are you sure about that? I'm a photographer and there's absolutely no way that any model release would grant a model that much control. Which means the site owner removed it voluntarily, which is an odd thing for a pay site to do.

hookjsf

Hi , A question Does anybody know the location on the waterfall in the video HD-Adventure? It is a great scene. Thanks again for your help.
I live here in the smoky mountains and recognize a lot of the cabin areas they filmed in, I cant place that vid with the waterfall but i would know it if it is in my area.
Yes, it was in the Smokey Mountains near Gatlinburg, TN. She did a few shoots there.

hookjsf

Are you sure about that? I'm a photographer and there's absolutely no way that any model release would grant a model that much control. Which means the site owner removed it voluntarily, which is an odd thing for a pay site to do.
Yes, I'm very sure. Christina was a 50-50 equal owner of her website with a 2nd party. The 2nd party owner also happened to be her stills and video photographer at that time. So, it was a small business that operated informally. Christina didn't even sign a model release, but had full publishing rights discretion. Together, they made decisions to pull content from the website periodically. I'm sure they just made a "good business" decision to grant the wish of that model. Plus, since they already had another video ready, they didn't care much.

I noticed looking at pic set #866 it looks like a TX beach they were at. I think in pic set #868 she was with Traci
Christina seems to be the most comfortable with her.

sicilian

No, it's not a KK rule. It's a personal security issue for Christina. I just don't want to be the one to post something that would put her in danger from a stalker (present company excluded :)). She's had a few wacko stalkers over the years. And the shoots with Traci were not in TX.
How would locations she was at YEARS ago put her at risk of a stalker now?

agnios

HD-BB in a.b.nospam.christinamodel for anyone that wanted a newsgroup lead

hookjsf

OK, Thanks for that info.Are you familar with the set at the ski resort? I cant think of the set #.Another great setting.
Yes, the ski resort was near Gatlinburg also. It snowed while they were on a shoot there, and it was the Florida Beach Bunny's 1st time skiing. :)

hookjsf

Does anybody know if Traci did any modeling after she left Christinas site? If so where? Thanks
Yes, she has her own website under the name Salina Ford at salinaford.com, but she's not making new content right now. She's also on Twitter at @salina_ford. Her original traci19.com stuff is still on here at KK's, but the website was shutdown.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.