Christina Model Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingkrown

I am looking to complete my Christina collection, and I seem to recall some time ago somebody had all the Camshows with the chat windows.

Any chance anybody still has these?
Any help anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated.

hookjsf

I am looking to complete my Christina collection, and I seem to recall some time ago somebody had all the Camshows with the chat windows.

Any chance anybody still has these? Any help anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated.
Her webcams are under "ChristinaModel - All her Webchats (1-66 SD, 67-77 HD)" at
http://kitty-kats.net/threads/christinamodel-all-her-webchats-1-66-sd-67-77-hd.1845210/

I don't think they include any Chat Windows. We had to intentionally capture those on our own with a separate application.

kingkrown

Thanks hookjsf.
Already had all the chats... some of her best work btw, but I thought I read somewhere that somebody had some kind of chat window transcript.

Thanks again.

Hello All. I would still like to see any content you may have of Christina. Myself I wish some of the outtakes would be posted. Vids or Pics. Thanks

Marco

Just a quick reminder as August comes to a close, that it was at this time last year that we got the final content from Christina and her site went offline (apparently for good). I made a GIF from the video "AUG14 - P4" that is her last video and may be the last time you see Christina rub one out for you. At least her breasts are big and swollen:

keeper31

Staff member
Too bad she quit, her breasts were really coming back. she could have made vids her whole pregnancy. Still have not found anyone to take her place.

Marco

Too bad she quit, her breasts were really coming back. she could have made vids her whole pregnancy. Still have not found anyone to take her place.
Christina was one of a kind! I hope I never get tired of looking at her material! :D

And, who is to say that she did not record videos during her whole pregnancy? Or maybe she's recording some 4K videos right now during her second pregnancy! You have to have dreams keeper31!

A question? Does anybody think they could entice who ever has the unreleased material to release it on a CD. That way it may be purchased by collectors . Thanks

Marco

I find it unlikely we'll ever see unreleased material. The only hope I see is to get better quality material. Kind of like the Kari Sweets remastered stuff. A lot of the transfers are not great. I was just looking at we have available for video 76 and it is pretty bad. It's small (552MB) and has bad artifacts.

However, I have an ongoing effort to amuse myself with what we have available. I was looking at her 19-20 y.o. material where she started wearing sheer materials. I've narrowed it down to three candidates for a new GIF. Since "Likes" don't mean much anymore, I'll put up three posts and just "Like" the one you want turned into a GIF. At the end of the week, the one with most "Likes" gets turned into a GIF!

Status
Not open for further replies.