Christina Model Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
In some of Christinas webchat streams she says she just got off work. Does anybody know what the job she worked was? I thot she only modeled. Thanks

hookjsf

In some of Christinas webchat streams she says she just got off work. Does anybody know what the job she worked was? I thot she only modeled. Thanks
During her webcam times, she worked at Hooters in Miami, and then bartended/waitressed at a local bar when she moved home.

hookjsf

WOW . I bet Hooters did great business while she was there.
She was just "Christina" at Hooters. But management had to let her go, because of tension created by other jealous waitresses and customers who were looking at her website on their smartphones while in the restaurant. At a different time, she also did some try-out photos for a Hooters Calendar.

Last edited by a moderator:

hookjsf

That is kool. Do you know if she ever did a shoot or vid in a Hooters Outfit?
She took one cameo picture in her Hooters uniform in Miami, but I think that's about it. Copyright laws can get a little sticky when you own your website and publish copyrighted material. :)

gtos4ever

Sproket560

She took one cameo picture in her Hooters uniform in Miami, but I think that's about it. Copyright laws can get a little sticky when you own your website and publish copyrighted material. :)
Exactly. And Hooters is very clear about not allowing their waitresses to wear their outfits in public when they're not working or on official Hooters business.

hookjsf

Exactly. And Hooters is very clear about not allowing their waitresses to wear their outfits in public when they're not working or on official Hooters business.
You're right. Hooters, Inc. is right up there with the U.S. Marine Corps with their uniform Reg.'s. LOL!!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Christina did a video with Kassandra titled "We Came Together V" Its pretty good. Does anybody know if the first four were posted? Thanks

Marco

I came to a decision today. The world needs more Christina. And if she ain't gonna give to you, then I will GD give it to you. And when I give you more Christina, I give you more pink. From the "Apr 14 - Pink" video:

Status
Not open for further replies.