Christina Model Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

mossgout

I imagine the visit to the ophthalmologist "I can't make the difference anymore between two of the most famous glamour internet models of the oughties and early tens" :p

trugun

That picture isn't Nikki, it is a shot from Christinas own picture album on facebook. Like this one is ............
Fair enough, in my defence , I do not have facebook so not up to date with Christinas current look, the monroe piercing I've not seen before with Christina just Nikki. The picture in the car has Christina looking like Nikki's twin and that's not how I remember Christina looking, they were quite easily distinguishable , but there you go my mistake thanks for putting me right.

trugun

I imagine the visit to the ophthalmologist "I can't make the difference anymore between two of the most famous glamour internet models of the oughties and early tens" :p
:rolleyes:
No I think I'll make it a visit to the shrink and let him know I've encountered a smartarse.

Fair enough, in my defence , I do not have facebook so not up to date with Christinas current look, the monroe piercing I've not seen before with Christina just Nikki. The picture in the car has Christina looking like Nikki's twin and that's not how I remember Christina looking, they were quite easily distinguishable , but there you go my mistake thanks for putting me right.
She's changed quite a bit. Couple kids and a husband will do that....

Jubb

I'm looking for a specific CM video from the days when she was trying to keep covered with her hair. At one point she is wearing a black bra that consists of criss crossing black fabric over her nipples, and she keeps falling out. Can anyone remember the name of this video, or can anyone link me to this video anywhere? Thanks in advance.

Edit: Figured out it is CM123, but I can only find it on pay sites. Anyone have a free link?

Last edited by a moderator:

bigboy4752002

I'm looking for a specific CM video from the days when she was trying to keep covered with her hair. At one point she is wearing a black bra that consists of criss crossing black fabric over her nipples, and she keeps falling out. Can anyone remember the name of this video, or can anyone link me to this video anywhere? Thanks in advance.

Edit: Figured out it is CM123, but I can only find it on pay sites. Anyone have a free link?
http://www.kitty-kats.net/threads/christinamodel-the-dvd-era-dvd43-131-k2s.2250460/page-3
Just look for the number you want. All are listed in order.
George

Jubb

Thanks bigboy. I found it there, but only with a premium account on Keep2share. I was hoping to find it for free...

jacksmith

Decided it was time for Christina to put on another show for us. I want her to take a good size dildo, spread her legs and drill her pussy good. What size dildo? This size will do:

Now, Christina, we would all like to see you "Drill baby, drill!"

For those of you who are interested, this comes from the three year old video, April 14 - WhiteBed.
Superb dildo fucking on this vid .

keeper31

Staff member
Christina stopped playing with girls before she got explicit. I always wanted her to get fucked with a strapon. Marco do you have a clip of that?

bigboy4752002

She never did a video with her being screwed by a strap-on. She only did videos using a dildo or other toys. I would say I would have liked seeing suck a guy off like she did dildos, but she never did.

kingkrown

Here's my million dollar idea BTW.... pipe dream idea, but whatever...

I am sure that Charles (I believe that was the guys name who managed her site) has a ton of unreleased material (again, just hoping)...
... I am also hoping that somebody know how to contact this guy, so they approach him and see how much money he would want to get all the unreleased material, then we set up a go-fund-me account.

I know that this is quite a stretch, but the internet has not been the same since she left.

CyFrog

It would be great if there was a treasure trove of old Christina pics that were never released. Not sure how many there would be since in the early days they video taped the shoots to put on DVD so if there was a chance for some more shots then we would have seen the material in the videos. Now I do wonder if there were any videos she shot in the later years where after reviewing it they said "no, that is going too far" and reshot the video. Those might be nice to see.

As far as some previous comments about how her tits deflated, well that started about the time she had her first kid. Unfortunately age and kids are the two things that will impact a busty woman. I worry that if she tried to stay in it after kid number two then she might have considered a boob job. I think she made the right decision to retire. My only regret is that she never said bye. On twitter she hyped up the idea of making her own site but then just disappeared. Would have been nice if she at least had posted a good bye twitter message instead of just leaving her fans hanging. I am glad though she is happy and doing well.

nuckingfut

It would be great if there was a treasure trove of old Christina pics that were never released. Not sure how many there would be since in the early days they video taped the shoots to put on DVD so if there was a chance for some more shots then we would have seen the material in the videos. Now I do wonder if there were any videos she shot in the later years where after reviewing it they said "no, that is going too far" and reshot the video. Those might be nice to see.

As far as some previous comments about how her tits deflated, well that started about the time she had her first kid. Unfortunately age and kids are the two things that will impact a busty woman. I worry that if she tried to stay in it after kid number two then she might have considered a boob job. I think she made the right decision to retire. My only regret is that she never said bye. On twitter she hyped up the idea of making her own site but then just disappeared. Would have been nice if she at least had posted a good bye twitter message instead of just leaving her fans hanging. I am glad though she is happy and doing well.
She didn't have her first kid until after she retired. She was actually pregnant with her in her last videos. Said so on twitter. "Deflation" was caused by weight loss, stress, etc. earlier on.

kingkrown

I have been going through some old videos, and I am convinced that there are quite a few more that we never seen;
... take the member videos as an example, they all seem to have 5 scenes, 2a, 2b, 2c, 2d, 2e except for video 4. We only ever got a & b, and if you watch to then end of b, she goes behind the sheet to change again.

Ram_Stones

Thanks bigboy. I found it there, but only with a premium account on Keep2share. I was hoping to find it for free...
I have 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128 and 130. Can't find 129 free anywhere, kind of driving me crazy. Found them on various sites, quality isn't great. She was at her peek imo during this time. I love the tease. Thinking of uploading what I got to some tube sites but I feel like someone is still enforcing the copyrights.

Marco

I've decided it is once again time to put Christina's ass to work. Pull out those fun bags, grab a big dildo and pound that pussy!

For those who are interested, this comes from the video May 14 - Red String.

keeper31

Staff member
Excellent Marco! I thought for a minute she was going to suck the pussy juice off.

Marco

Excellent Marco! I thought for a minute she was going to suck the pussy juice off.
If you watch the video, you can tell she was not fully committed. Right after the 8:40 mark she pulls it out, wipes it off with a cloth and then unconvincingly sucks it. Not her best effort...

Status
Not open for further replies.