Christina Model Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyFrog

Good question and good answer CyFrog.
The screen caps didn't appear in my original post. Now you can see that what I'm asking about is different - it's a compilation video. I found the screen caps on a web page that said the video appears in a christinamodel usenet site, but I can't find it there.
DNelso: Compilation videos are harder to track down cause they are probably not official videos. This site is good about providing all the official videos but not sure how easy it would be to track down that compilation video. It is a good idea for a compilation video though since a lot of people like her early work. Might have to consider making a curtains video next time I feel like making a compilation video of her work. I made a compilation video recently of some of her more explicit stuff from her later masturbation videos.

My reply though was for Lord Slade who was looking for the Wonder Woman video. I was curious if he was looking for video 42.

cmfriend

Wow! I first like to say how great it is to see Christina's threat still continuing on after so many years. Love It and Christina. I miss Christina so much too. I see Nikki Sims site still going strong. I my eyes Christina and Nikki were the two that started it all many years ago. They are the standard which I compare all others. It is a complete bummer that Christina was not able to keep an active page like Nikki. We could only speculate how far Christina would have gone if she was still in the business. "The Business" that the unfortunate aspect of Christina's modeling career. To this day I feel like Christina probably didn't come close to cashing in on her popularity. Christina had a large fan base with tons of potential that poor management never capitalized on. I don't want to get into Christina's business but I'm sure she probably wishes she made more money from her modeling career. Christina's unique story from her early years as a teen till the end really made her a favorite that can't be duplicated. Christina had pretty much a perfect body as a teen. Her breast's rank number one ever for me for all models. Miss Christina, but also wish her the best. In my opinion Christina was a very hard worker and cared for her fans providing unquestioning pleasure to all. I love the idea mention in earlier post about funding a buyout of Christina's archive. I would love to find out that there is unseen lost footage material. Thanks for keeping the thread goin!!!!

Lazarus

I may not represent the core of her fans, but I think she stopped at the right time and maybe even a bit late. I think her best work was before she started getting explicit. She never seemed comfortable or was at her best in her more explicit videos.

If I had my wish, and I'm not sure they exist, I'd love to see uncensored videos of her before and during her transition to topless.

nicky1

I may not represent the core of her fans, but I think she stopped at the right time and maybe even a bit late. I think her best work was before she started getting explicit. She never seemed comfortable or was at her best in her more explicit videos.

If I had my wish, and I'm not sure they exist, I'd love to see uncensored videos of her before and during her transition to topless.
I'm with you 100% as her best work was before she started getting explicit

CyFrog

I think what has made Nikki last so long is she got creative and truly enjoys what she does. If you watch her end of year blooper reels you can tell she has fun making the videos. She does some that are humorous and some that are sexy. Christina I don't think ever truly had the best management/support to keep her going. She did so many videos of her just changing outfits while dancing the same way that people needed something different. For her that was going topless, then see thru panties, then masturbation, and then explicit masturbation. Nikki on the other hand has great behind the camera support that makes it more enjoyable for her.

Christina planned to return after she had her kid and create her own site. I wonder if she didn't end up getting a scar from child birth, stretch marks, or something else that made her decide she needed to give it up. I think it is hard to keep finding new ways to do photos and videos which is why so many girls who start off just doing modeling eventually go to explicit. Look at Sarah Peachez who started off doing modeling, then more explicit modeling, then masturbation, then blow jobs and lesbian videos. Fans get restless. Hell a lot of Nikki's fans got super mad at her when she appeared topless on Jerry Springer but wouldn't show her boobs to her paying customers.

Moderator CM

Her last 2014 videos were fucking amazing. She went back and forth between boyfriends and think for a short period really hurt her sets as less content and not much imagination. I don't think her current spouse like what she did but think she is happier now if I were to guess...on the 4th pic with a vibe on her pussy is XRED video and at the 21:31 mark you actually see her pussy clenching as she has an orgasm.....WoW

CyFrog

Her last 2014 videos were fucking amazing. She went back and forth between boyfriends and think for a short period really hurt her sets as less content and not much imagination. I don't think her current spouse like what she did but think she is happier now if I were to guess...on the 4th pic with a vibe on her pussy is XRED video and at the 21:31 mark you actually see her pussy clenching as she has an orgasm.....WoW

X Yellow was a good one too cause you get a great view of the back door while she is riding the dildo.

Moderator CM

X Yellow was a good one too cause you get a great view of the back door while she is riding the dildo.
That's picture #2...she was so into it she did not realize she was out of screen for a few minutes, HOT! Nikki just does the same and her photos is like she standing over you or sideways views, all the $$$$ for a nipple, I don't think so

CyFrog

That's picture #2...she was so into it she did not realize she was out of screen for a few minutes, HOT! Nikki just does the same and her photos is like she standing over you or sideways views, all the $$$$ for a nipple, I don't think so
I enjoyed the Christina videos (not so much during her blonde phase) but I still enjoy the Nikki videos. I mainly like Nikki's more funny and playful videos the most. It used to be you had a lot of tease models and that has just about disappeared so it is nice that Nikki is still around and teasing.

I am more likely to do another Christina compilation before I make a Nikki one. I actually thought if picking a song and editing Christina's early photoshoot vid clips to make sort of a dance music video. She used to stop a lot to pose so I would skip those and just show her bouncing and dancing a bunch.

cmfriend

Lazarus I agree with you that Christine's overall appeal did drop as she got later in her career. I have to ask though if Christina didn't have the unfortunate issues she went through during her 1st marriage. Whether Christina was sick or stress related. Christina lost the weight and breast size as a result. I wonder if Christina was able to maintain the perfect body that she had when she was in her teens if we would be making that same comment about being better before her explicit years. Imagine she the 18 year old Christina model doing the same explicit material. It still may have looked amateurish but with that slammin body Christina once had could have made up for a lot of issues I believe. Nikki Sims body has really stayed the same over the years. Christina I believe would have still been very entertaining even at the end if she was still sporting that same body look.
So I also struggle with if I ever would liked to have seen Christina do Hardcore boy/girl shoots. For a long time I was like a jealous (fan/boyfriend) kinda deal. I didn't want to see some other guy sticking his dick in Christina. BUT! I've changed. After recently watching some of Christina's video's and it's been so long since seeing anything new from Christina. Now i'm like dam I think i'd like to see Christina taking a nice pounding from behind with those great boobs bouncing around.

Last edited by a moderator:

voyeurkind

I honestly just waqnted to see Christina in control of her own content for a bit, whether explicit or not. It's entirely likely that her content still would have been largely boring to watch, but at least she would have control, which I don't know that she ever really had.

Those rare moments when you could tell she was really enjoying herself were great though.

klperved

Would there be any chance that there is more stuff of her out there. takes outs of all those shoots. It would be amazing

mrjombi

This is my first post. I've followed Christina from the beginning and I find the comments here interesting. I was recently looking at her webcam chats, this one her 13th. Apparently a member asked her how long she would like to continue with this. She states that she's having fun and would like to do it 2o more years if she can. Help me out but when would #13 have been made, mid 2000s? She was quite a ways off in her prediction. And she actually could have as well, nothing stopped her except her own decision. If it was the admin of her website that was at issue, she would have been welcomed gladly at the next as a known name that would bring in members.
I would like to give a date to all of her webcam as well as the videos after the chats ended, does anyone have a list like that they could share?

Marco

Regarding webcams, the information below is taken directly from Christina's website. I have not verified that it is 100% accurate.

W E B C A M A R C H I V E :

Webcast 1 1-26-09 55 mins
Webcast 2 1-31-09 50 mins
Webcast 3 2-10-09 60 mins
Webcast 4 3-20-09 55 mins (no sound)
Webcast 5 3-27-09 45 mins
Webcast 6 4-05-09 45 mins
Webcast 7 4-20-09 60 mins
Webcast 8 4-30-09 60 mins
Webcast 9 5-20-09 45 mins
Webcast 10 6-01-09 1 hr & 40 mins
Webcast 11 7-02-09 1 hr & 30 mins
Webcast 12 7-11-09 1 hr
Webcast 13 7-20-09 1 hr
Webcast 14 8-01-09 1 hr
Webcast 15 8-13-09 1 hr
Webcast 16 8-24-09 1 hr
Webcast 17 9-01-09 1 hr
Webcast 18 9-10-09 1 hr
Webcast 19 9-21-09 1 hr
Webcast 20 10-01-09 1 hr
Webcast 21 10-21-09 50 mins
Webcast 22 11-01-09 55 mins
Webcast 23 11-13-09 55 mins
Webcast 24 11-21-09 1 hr
Webcast 25 12-01-09 1 hr
Webcast 26 12-10-09 1 hr
Webcast 27 12-19-09 1 hr
Webcast 28 1-02-10 1 hr
Webcast 29 1-15-10 1 hr
Webcast 30 2-23-10 1 hr
Webcast 31 2-25-10 1 hr & 10 mins
Webcast 32 3-08-10 50 mins
Webcast 33A 3-25-10 53 mins Posted in two parts due to Florida storm.
Webcast 33B 3-25-10 6 mins
Webcast 34A 4-20-10 14 mins 44 secs
Webcast 34B 4-20-10 18 mins 23 secs
Webcast 34C 4-20-10 12 mins 10 secs
Webcast 35 5-21-10 1 hr
Webcast 36 5-29-10 1 hr
Webcast 37 6-10-10 1 hr
Webcast 38 6-15-10 1 hr
Webcast 39 7-08-10 45 mins
Webcast 40 7-15-10 1 hr
Webcast 41 7-20-10 45 mins
Webcast 42 7-29-10 45 mins
Webcast 43 8-05-10 1 hr
Webcast 44 8-12-10 1 hr
Webcast 45 8-17-10 1 hr
Webcast 46 8-26-10 45 mins
Webcast 47 9-09-10 1 hr
Webcast 48 9-16-10 45 mins
Webcast 49 9-23-10 45 mins
Webcast 50 9-30-10 45 mins
Webcast 51 10-21-10 45 mins
Webcast 52 10-30-10 35 mins
Webcast 53 11-04-10 1 hr
Webcast 54 11-11-10 1 hr
Webcast 55 11-24-10 55 mins
Webcast 56 12-02-10 55 mins - Starts in shower
Webcast 57 12-09-10 1 hr
Webcast 58 12-21-10 50 mins
Webcast 59 01-06-11 54 mins
Webcast 60 01-13-11 45 mins
Webcast 61 01-20-11 45 mins
Webcast 62 01-30-11 70 mins
Webcast 63 02-14-11 1 hr
Webcast 64 02-20-11 25 mins
HD Webcast 65 05-27-11 50 mins
HD Webcast 66 06-06-11 1 hr
HD Webcast 67 06-30-11 1 hr
HD Webcast 68 07-06-11 48 mins
HD Webcast 69 07-15-11 1 hr
HD Webcast 70 08-06-11 1 hr
HD Webcast 71 08-31-11 1 hr
HD Webcast 72 09-22-11 1 hr
HD Webcast 73 09-28-11 1 hr
HD Webcast 74 10-14-11 1 hr (zip file that contains two parts of the webcam. Power blackout)
HD Webcast 75 10-16-11 1 hr
HD Webcast 76 11-09-11 1 hr
HD Webcast 77 11-12-11 1 hr (zip file that contains parts of the webcam.)

Marco

So, I continue to think about whether it would be possible to acquire all/most/some of the original Christina Model webmaster's content. This would include original video recordings, magnetic tape, media storage cards or whatever is available. I have no idea whether it is being stored somewhere by someone and whether they would be willing to sell it at a reasonable price. Considering most of the content exists all over the Internet, without anyone attempting to enforce copyright, it seems to me the value of the source material has been greatly diminished.

Unfortunately, while I have a lot of interest and some available time to pursue this possible material, I don't have tons of spare cash. I would be willing to contribute about $5K of my own money plus my time and skills to get the ball rolling. I was thinking I could start a private LLC and then set up some sort of crowd funding site. If enough money was committed to making it happen I would attempt to facilitate the purchase of the original content. If the content no longer exists or cannot be purchased for a reasonable price, all monies would be returned.

You ask what would be in it for large contributors? They could help determine how to best utilize the material and whether to share or monetize the material. Very large contributors would get a 1st generation copy of everything and some piece(s) of the original material. I would digitize all analog content and enhance all of the digital content. Smaller contributors would get thumbnails of all the new versions of the original material. Based on their contribution level they would be allowed to use their thumbnails to select a certain number of items to have shared with them.

Obviously, this might just be a pipe dream because people don't really come to these forums to spend large sums of money. Also, since this, in all likelihood, will lead to zero profit for myself or anyone else, it will probably take years to go through the material no matter if the cache is small or large. Again, large contributors could help determine priorities and how to proceed with the project.

There is also the chance that since Christina is part owner of everything that she will not want the material sold or redistributed in any way. That would obviously make the whole effort unachievable. On the other hand, there is a small chance that Christina would see it as an opportunity to engage with her original fans and make new fans.

At this point, I don't know whether forming an LLC and utilizing a crowdfunding site is worth my time and money. What do people think?

sleazoid

So, I continue to think about whether it would be possible to acquire all/most/some of the original Christina Model webmaster's content...At this point, I don't know whether forming an LLC and utilizing a crowdfunding site is worth my time and money. What do people think?
If I were someone that spends money on content (I'm not), I'd sure be hesitant to fork over money with the promise that it would be returned if the deal fell through. This isn't against you, but it seems a little crazy to me. Could you at least try to determine if all that content is still available?

Marco

If I were someone that spends money on content (I'm not), I'd sure be hesitant to fork over money with the promise that it would be returned if the deal fell through. This isn't against you, but it seems a little crazy to me. Could you at least try to determine if all that content is still available?
I don't personally know the CM webmaster or his family, but I could track them down. I am reluctant to do that without a firm sense of financial commitment from others in trying to make this happen. I thought crowdfunding might be a way of getting that commitment from others. On the other hand, if anyone affiliated with the former webmaster is reading this discussion and knows what is available and what sort of financial commitment would be needed to acquire the content please feel free to private message me. Everyone else, please feel free to continue the public discussion and spitball ideas...

Status
Not open for further replies.