Christina Model Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmfriend

Crowdfunding sounds ok for me. I do have one concern. I am a very loyal person by nature. I'm also a huge fan from pretty much day one of Christina and her website. To see anyone else but Christina benefit from the sale of her original material would be shitty. Christina is the one that put herself out there for all of us to enjoy. The webmaster was a douche from day one from what I have read over the years. So if anyone was to get paid for that lost material it would be great for it to be Christina. I am very sure this whole idea is quit an undertaking to see it materialize. To get Christina involved could be good and bad. In my heart though I think it would be right to at least try to contact Christina about the idea first. If she wants to be bothered that is. Thank You.

Marco

To see anyone else but Christina benefit from the sale of her original material would be shitty.
As I previously mentioned, I think that Christina would get a say in whether the sale could go forward because she was a co-owner. Because I think she would get a say, I also think she would get a piece of the money. It is an issue that I think would need to be discussed and resolved. And, as I said before, she could be disinterested in having the material resold and/or republished. It is also possible she believes it is worth amount X and we can only manage to come up with amount Y. So, there are many possible obstacles that could prevent this from going anywhere.

But I am interested in trying to figure out a way to do it. It is entirely possible this will lead to nothing. But we've been discussing it for years and I am one of those people who like to try to rise to a challenge and get something done.

Moderator CM

I don't personally know the CM webmaster or his family, but I could track them down. I am reluctant to do that without a firm sense of financial commitment from others in trying to make this happen. I thought crowdfunding might be a way of getting that commitment from others. On the other hand, if anyone affiliated with the former webmaster is reading this discussion and knows what is available and what sort of financial commitment would be needed to acquire the content please feel free to private message me. Everyone else, please feel free to continue the public discussion and spitball ideas...

Charles was a miserable old bastard and he put Christina down and controlled her, midway through her 20+ videos she was getting smaller & smaller pay cheques. She has 2 beautiful children and surprised if she ever would come back even if we came up with 20K for her content. I am pretty sure Charles owned everything (content, videos and stuff unused and posted material) and if he even exists now I have no clue or care is an asshole. Forget what video but Christina combined alcohol and medications and during her web show a few watching her were giving her shit and then a phone call by Charles wife made her break out in tears. it was pretty disgusting from both side but sarah took her to the edge when she should have been more supportive....She was treated like shit and stuck in a bad contract both parties left :(

Marco

She was treated like shit and stuck in a bad contract both parties left :(
The gist of that is true enough. But what's past is past. Neither of us can fix it. We were told Christina received photo sets back that were never posted for a new site. I think there is a good chance that she owns part of everything and she just didn't have the wherewithal or a supportive partner to continue her site.

mrjombi

This all would be fantastic but I'm not holding my breath. I'm just doubtful that she wants to reconnect. Her marriage and child aside remember she chose to stay away from her devout members by hanging up the webcam shows and appearing only in videos she controlled. I never bought the 'new home doesn't have access to webcam requirements' story. She bagged out.
Veering slightly here, 'Halee' was always touted as being Christina's cousin, although Halee herself told someone on the street they weren't (she apparently laughed at the idea). What would that all been about? We're their dances together supposed to be sexier if they were blood related? Didn't work for me. That idea was as lame as the titles Charles began giving to Christina's videos (Maybe, Blue, Purple, Zebra (parts 1 and 2!)
I'm just happy we have all that we do. She really put out a lot of material in such a short time.

sleazoid

...Veering slightly here, 'Halee' was always touted as being Christina's cousin, although Halee herself told someone on the street they weren't (she apparently laughed at the idea)...
I don't remember any claim that they were cousins, but they're not friends on a popular social media site.

Marco

I think there is relationship between Christina's family and the model who went by "Halee." Even though Christina isn't keeping an active connection to "Halee," Christina's mother has an active connection with her. But I think we are now getting into the weeds and let's just keep the focus on Christina.

kingkrown

Does anybody know how to contact her to see if she would be open to a crowdfunding?
Content is already done... would be free money for her.

Marco

I decided to lighten things up with a new GIF. It harkens back to a simpler time. When two young cousins(?) named Christina and "Halee" could fondle their breasts and rub up against each other. These were the golden days of the Internet. Never to be seen again...

From the movie labelled DDL-TPGV2 and I believe it is from Halee's website...

Moderator CM

Just a non nude unreal........ believably hot and sexy picture of this perfect woman. If I could make the perfect woman in my mind this is it !

Marco

I've been kind of busy lately, so I haven't done anything with it. Also, I've received a pretty minimal response both publicly and privately. So, unless a bitcoin millionaire joins into the discussion I sense I would collect a pretty paltry amount of funding.

mrjombi

Marco I was impressed that you had all the dates for the cam shows. Very impressive. I will sometime come across a video I like and wish I could find others slightly before and after it. For instance, I'm appreciating Famous Dance more, her hair looks great, the color tone of the video is excellent. What were say three movies before and after that one? And secondly, do you have a dated list of the HD movies? Last Dance although set earlier is also high on my list!

kingkrown

Marco, let me know how I can help and lets see what we can do.
I would not be surprised by what we find for interest... some guy just got $55k on kickstarter to make a potato salad.

Marco

There are two types of movies, the store movies and the member movies.

"Famous Dance" is a member movie. The website says the release date was 6-07-13.

The three member movies before it are:

"I See" with the release date of 5-14-13.
"Purple Delight" with the release date of 5-10-13.
"Blue Red" with the release date of 5-07-13.

And the three member movies after it are:

"Sucker" with the release date of 6-14-13.
"Red Beauty" with the release date of 6-21-13.
"Black Lace" with the release date of 6-28-13.

For the record, on the store side, the closest release was:

"Pink Floatation" with the release date listed at 5-24-13

I have seen some Excel lists of movies around. I have not compiled one myself. I just have the data from the original website.

Regarding the attempt to do crowdfunding, let me think on it a little more. I wasn't as busy last month as I am this month...

Status
Not open for further replies.